+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice to hear from you @KarmaJane gosh can't believe your little girl is nearly one, what a lovely mile stone. Good luck for when you decide to try again x

Afm - I still have 19 embryos hanging on in there, they are of varying quality with 10 having between 7 and 11 cells and being of average grading or just above 1 is compacting. I then have 6 embryos with 6 cells with average or just below grading. The remaining 3 have less cells and lower grading. We will see what tomorrow brings but very happy so far 😊.

I was encouraged to start the movocol for my constipation (sorry tmi) the nurse today just to make sure I am over this bloat for wednesday so will go via the chemist later to get some 😳.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been sick overnight after taking the movicol to bring on a bm. I have come out in cold sweats and felt nauseous and dizzy. I just spoke with my nurse and she isn't concerned at all and seems to think that its just the effect of finally having a bm on my system. Things have definately improved since this morning and I am just keeping up with fluids and some panadol. Finding food is helping to settle my stomach too.
    We have had a bit of a drop of with our embies and lots are either unchanged or down graded but I am still pretty happy as its an improvement on last cycle. We have 5 morulas at this point (last cycle we had none as they were all behind), we have two that will hopefully be morulas by later today and then maybe two more that are behind that. All planned for FET tomorrow just hoping our little frostie is nice and strong and survives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going with your injections @twentysomething? ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heyside thats good news about your little embies hopefully you have a nice strong one for transfer tomorrow.
    I'm ok, saw my dr today had a scan, really sad results 6 doses on the 50IU and I only had one sad little 14mm follicle. I have had a very sad day really coming to terms with such a poor response. So keep going with injections till Friday, then see dr again and hope for better results. Just feeling over this Fertility round s bout snd it barely started.
    I wish for slightly more aggressive treatment not so conservative..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked to see a scientist as soon as we got to the hospital earlier, we were so lucky to be told all was looking good with our frostie and seemed to be expanding which was such a relief. Our fresh embies were not ready for testing yet and we are giving them an extra day to reach blastocyst tomorrow, this doesn't concern me too much as this happened last cycle also hopefully they will improve overnight. Happy to say currently pupo with my pgd frostie xx

Dont loose hope @twentysomething my clinic only aimed for 1 follicle with ovulation induction I think thats the aim my cycle was cancelled in the past with 3 follicles dont give up hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Heyside PUPO!!! Crossing everything for you, keep us updated of symptoms and any poas!!
    @twentysomething I was a terrible responder to low dose stims but with OI you really only want one follie, otherwise they often cancel cycles due to high risk of multiples. Hang in there, it's a hell of a ride but worth it in the end (even when teething ) x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, I dont mind only having one thats ok I was just so shocked that it hadn't developed any more then 14mm even on the lower dose I was getting 20mm after 6 days.
    This is higher dose and only got to 14mm after 6 days i just dont understand how the the higher dose produced such a poor response.
    I think my ovaries are so destroyed from the pcos they are having such a hard time.
    Were you successful with OI excited1? Or did you end up doing IVF?
    We are starting to think we should skip all this and just go for IVF maybe it would give better results..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Excited1 yeah happy to be pupo will keep you updated x
    @twentysomething - 20mm after 6 days is pretty quick hun and I don't think its considered the norm dont loose hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Helloooo Excited and Karmajane! Great to hear how you and your little ones are My little guy just turned 10months and is teething like crazy (bottom two have popped through) and trying to walk un-aided.....could do with a helmet....

Heyside- everything crossed for you and sending oooodles of strength to get through your TWW with a beautiful sticky BFP at the end!!

Twentysomething- My DD was from my second OI FSH cycle..... it is possible! I did have to go the full hog into IVF for my son though so trust your gut, you will know when you need to throw the book at it all .....best of luck Hun Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @Ladydee your little man is 10 months and sounds like there will be no holding him back soon, has his eczema improved as he has got bigger? Hope your DD is doing well at kindy too. Thanks for your thoughtsx