+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - CD12 today, just had my scan and I have around 13 follicles and my lining is around 10mm. I am really pleased about the lining as I usually really struggle and pleased with follicle numbers too as in the past I have had numbers in the 20's. Definately hoping for better quality this time. Follicles measured around 12mm so need a little growth yet, hoping for EPU on Friday so we can pgd the following Wednesday if we have to wait for an EPU on Monday then day 5 will fall on a weekend so pgd won't be possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    AFM - CD12 today, just had my scan and I have around 13 follicles and my lining is around 10mm. I am really pleased about the lining as I usually really struggle and pleased with follicle numbers too as in the past I have had numbers in the 20's. Definately hoping for better quality this time. Follicles measured around 12mm so need a little growth yet, hoping for EPU on Friday so we can pgd the following Wednesday if we have to wait for an EPU on Monday then day 5 will fall on a weekend so pgd won't be possible.
    Hi Heyside,
    So I went back to dr yesterday. We are onto another round. He has uped me from 37.5 to 50IU so we are hoping for some big fat healthy eggs. Hubby and I are doing it the day before my trigger the day off and day afrer so not really sure what else we can do? I am feeling more confident this month. Plus a major stressor in my life is changing so hopefully my stress levels will be lower this month.
    How are you going do you think you get a EPu this Friday thats really exciting our timing is close we might both get Bfp together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on your next round hun and hopefully the higher dose helps. Its good that your stress levels will be less too. Yes I am all booked in for EPU tomorrow I triggered last night so hopefully we get good numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 29 eggs at EPU and just phoned for fert result today, 25 were usable and 19 fertilised.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thought I better check in and wowee Heyside!!! This is by far your best epu yet isn't it??! How are you feeling? Do you know what your Oestrogen got up to at last check?? Wishing you so much luck this cycle Hun, stay strong over these next few days Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee it is my best epu number wise my last one with Warren was 23. There where a lot of immature ones though and only 25 usable, 19 fertilsed. When I look at my last cycle with Warren I also had 19 at this stage so I suppose we are on a par at the moment. Last cycle we managed to get 6 blasts, I would be so happy with that again and we will be pgd testing them. We have used full icsi and growth hormone this cycle so we will see what a difference that makes. I feel fine at the moment thanks a little consipated and bloated but keeping up with the protein and fluids. No idea of oestrogen level I just got told all was good. Transfer is Wednesday and we will be putting back our remaining pgd tested embie from the last cycle if it thaws ok. I know there are not many people in this thread anymore just me and @twentysomething but I still like to update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I still pop in every now and then!

Wow @Heyside that is an awesome haul, crossing everything for some pgd normal blasts in there. Also hoping all goes well with your thaw for wed. Hope you are feeling ok?
    @Ladydee how are things with you?!

My bubba is 7mths old and he has really chunked up! Every day I still count my lucky stars especially when he gives his cheeky smile

We are starting to think when timing would be good for another one, obviously not just yet though! We have 4 blasts left luckily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey heyside. Thats good news for your EPu. Cool, that yiu gef to do transfer this month as well. Fingers crossed. I am doing my injections this week. This higher dose seems to hurt a bit more its weird.. so hopefully triggee next Tuesday. Then tww... msn that wait kills me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun and wow @Excited1 - 7 months old where has that time gone, so nice to read your update. So nice to hear hes doing so well he is a blessing to you and must be so nice seeing his little smile ☺. Great that you are thinking of using your frosties at some point soon, hope your second bub within that haul, keep us updated x
    @twentysomething - Thanks hun, hope all goes well with your injections this week and the trigger goes to plan next Tuesday. Yes the tww isnt great best way to get through is to stay busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too, Heyside! I pop in every now and then to check up on how it's all going. What a great EPU! We did ICSI and growth hormone with our successful cycle so hopefully it works for you too

AFM - Our princess just turned 1 on the 4th of June and I still feel like I only had her yesterday. She's walking, has 8 teeth and has started parroting words back at us. Hubby and I are looking at trying again at the end of the year or beginning of next year. We still have 5 frosties so hopefully our next bubba is in there.