Closed Thread
Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi @Xxsmileyxx93 Thats such a great number! Congrats! When are you expecting an update from the embryologist? I never find the waiting easy!
    My fs said no news is good news lol so I'm hoping I don't get a call until Monday haha, but next Monday is when we find out how many we freeze. I'm just realeved that we got 7 fertilized because we didn't do icsi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsmileyxx93 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@mrsthomo how are you feeling today?

@Sunnysummers mine is the 20th not holding onto any hope though for this one either

@MrsMs good luck with your et today

Everyone else testing or having epu or et or awaiting results good luck

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (13-04-2016),MrsSMS  (13-04-2016),mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo sorry to read about your eggs and OHSS. I have my fingers crossed for you. Do think it's gotten worse today?? Good luck X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer day today and we have managed to keep the one completely to our selves YAY! Tranfer happens at 120 and then acupuncture at 2, then off to spend a night and a day at the beach hopefully the weather behaves hope everyone is doing well

Sorry to hear about the OHSS @mrsthomo hope the pain is easing

My fingers are crossed for you @katt1011

How are you going @Annerley?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your feeling better today @mrsthomo

Good luck for transfer @MrsSMS enjoy your relaxing time away.
    @katt1011 hope your feeling is incorrect and you get a nice surprise. Did u test again?? I'm not feeling very hopeful still but undecided whether I want to test or wait for my bt..

Good luck to everyone else..

Im slowly going insane at 5dp3dt.. have a busy weekend starting with work tomorrow then a couple of birthday dinners fri sat and its our 7 yr wedding anniversary on monday so I should be able to get thru to tuesday bt without worry.. Hopefully anyway haha. Lets see if I fail the no poas

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (13-04-2016),mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies.
    My nurse called back yesterday and confirmed after speaking to my FS that we wouldn't be going ahead with transfer.

They're gonna call me on Thursday about how I'm going I think and then Monday to let me know how our embryos go.
    What a roller coaster yesterday was! Full of ups and downs! Or more downs and ups and downs. Haha
    @ivf newbie Thank you but unfortunately it is.
    I try my best to avoid using my stomach muscles as its comparable to stomach surgery believe it or not. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
    @NandM Oooh my goodness! Congratulations!!
    Thank you but unfortunately it is.
    @anulka Oh wow!! Congratulations hun that is wonderful news. ♡
    Will be thinking of you over the next few days. xo
    @Flower78 Wishing you all the best with your bloods and scan today! Hope there are plenty of follicles for you. xo
    Thank you hun but unfortunately it is OHSS.
    @kdsd Thank you for the warm wishes.
    She said that I can do what I want in regards to a frozen or stim cycle but it depends on my bloods whether or not I have to wait 1 or 2 months.
    Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up!
    Congratulations on your 7th wedding anniversary! xo
    @HillDweller Thank you! ♡
    I think I am feeling a little better today. I hope I am well by the weekend because it seems my husband doesn't know how to do dishes. Lol xo

Thank you @Mink. It gives me comfort that at least they know what they're dealing with now. xo
    @Muchulu1 Thank you and I'm sorry you went through this as well.
    I haven't heard much from their end. They said they'd call me tomorrow and let me know if I need to do anything.
    She said it would depend on how I'm going (they'll do bloods) and I might be able to FET or stim again in one or two months time. I hope drinking powerade and water is helping. x
    @katt1011 Still in pain unfortunately.
    How about you? Have you POAS today? xx
    @lotsathoughts Thank you. ♡
    I don't think it's getting worse which I'm grateful for! xx
    @MrsSMS Ohh! That sounds like a dream! I hope you have the best time and your transfer goes perfectly. ♡
    Thank you for your warm wishes. x

Thank you all for being so lovely. ♡
    I almost feel guilty to not give you good news. 😶

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-04-2016),ivf newbie  (13-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (13-04-2016),MrsSMS  (13-04-2016),Muchulu1  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hey ladies.
    My nurse called back yesterday and confirmed after speaking to my FS that we wouldn't be going ahead with transfer.

They're gonna call me on Thursday about how I'm going I think and then Monday to let me know how our embryos go.
    What a roller coaster yesterday was! Full of ups and downs! Or more downs and ups and downs. Haha
    @ivf newbie Thank you but unfortunately it is.
    I try my best to avoid using my stomach muscles as its comparable to stomach surgery believe it or not. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
    @NandM Oooh my goodness! Congratulations!!
    Thank you but unfortunately it is.
    @anulka Oh wow!! Congratulations hun that is wonderful news. ♡
    Will be thinking of you over the next few days. xo
    @Flower78 Wishing you all the best with your bloods and scan today! Hope there are plenty of follicles for you. xo
    Thank you hun but unfortunately it is OHSS.
    @kdsd Thank you for the warm wishes.
    She said that I can do what I want in regards to a frozen or stim cycle but it depends on my bloods whether or not I have to wait 1 or 2 months.
    Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up!
    Congratulations on your 7th wedding anniversary! xo
    @HillDweller Thank you! ♡
    I think I am feeling a little better today. I hope I am well by the weekend because it seems my husband doesn't know how to do dishes. Lol xo

Thank you @Mink. It gives me comfort that at least they know what they're dealing with now. xo
    @Muchulu1 Thank you and I'm sorry you went through this as well.
    I haven't heard much from their end. They said they'd call me tomorrow and let me know if I need to do anything.
    She said it would depend on how I'm going (they'll do bloods) and I might be able to FET or stim again in one or two months time. I hope drinking powerade and water is helping. x
    @katt1011 Still in pain unfortunately.
    How about you? Have you POAS today? xx
    @lotsathoughts Thank you. ♡
    I don't think it's getting worse which I'm grateful for! xx
    @MrsSMS Ohh! That sounds like a dream! I hope you have the best time and your transfer goes perfectly. ♡
    Thank you for your warm wishes. x

Thank you all for being so lovely. ♡
    I almost feel guilty to not give you good news. 😶
    Oh you poor thing! How did they know that you got OHSS? Did they do blood test or purely on how you are feeling? Do you know how your embryos are doing today?

Im asking because i dont feel good myself although i am a bit better today. My stomach is bloated and i am constipated 😢😢 i also have mild cramps that come and go... are you feeling worse than that?
    I knew i will have freeze all cycle as i had too many folicles to start with.
    Also i have heard that OHSS becomes worse on day 5 after EPU does enyone know anything more about that?
    @Flower78 - good luck on your scan today! Keep us updated!
    @katt1011 - did you POAS yet? Haha just wondering lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @anulka
    I called my FS because I was in unbearable pain and wanted some pain relief.
    They looked at my bloods and my estradiol levels were 12,000 on trigger day and my progesterone was very high as well. (She didn't say a number)
    I think if you aren't feeling right you should call your nurse or FS and let them know. They may want to investigate.
    I hope you don't have OHSS!
    I would compare it to stomach surgery. It's very hard to use my stomach muscles.

I'm actually reading about it now. It says that it gets better and worse at times.
    My nurse said if I feel any worse that I should go straight to a hospital and have them contact her.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka I was quite bloated and constipated until Saturday which was a day after transfer so those symptoms are quite normal. Hope it doesnt get worse though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about the OHSS @mrsthomo. Hopefully it resolves quickly and you get a frostie or two to do a FET.

I had my ultrasound, four follies 12-15mm, two small and the cyst. So max 4 eggs I'd say, if I get that I'd be happy though. Waiting for blood results this afternoon now.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)