Closed Thread
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    @mrsthomo i hope thats not the case!.. hope you are not in too much pain?

Well i caved and tested at 4.5dp5dt and it was a squinter (very very light)
    Yesterday i managed to get a photo of it at 5.5dp transfer and this morning there was no need to squint deff there 😊
    Had a mini heart attack and was spotting today brown then a litter pink/red rung the nurse and they womt do bloods early : ( but the spotting has seemed to stop at moment maybe from the crinone no cramps today just a few pinches - cant wait till the morning to test again and hope it is darker
    I have everything crossed for you! 5days after transfee seems like a implantation bleeding. Don't give up hope. Good luck tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my bloods back and estrogen was 1500. About half of this stage last time so I'm feeling a bit worried there won't be many follies there. More bloods and a scan tomorrow to see what's happening.

8 fertilised is great @anulka! @mrsthomo hope you don't get OHSS and still get to transfer this month. It's a stressful time waiting for news isn't it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Got my bloods back and estrogen was 1500. About half of this stage last time so I'm feeling a bit worried there won't be many follies there. More bloods and a scan tomorrow to see what's happening.

8 fertilised is great @anulka! @mrsthomo hope you don't get OHSS and still get to transfer this month. It's a stressful time waiting for news isn't it?
    Thanks I am happy with the news too!

What day of stims are you? 1500 doesnt seem that low?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yesterday i managed to get a photo of it at 5.5dp transfer and this morning there was no need to squint deff there 😊
    Had a mini heart attack and was spotting today brown then a litter pink/red rung the nurse and they womt do bloods early : ( but the spotting has seemed to stop at moment maybe from the crinone no cramps today just a few pinches - cant wait till the morning to test again and hope it is darker
    Omg! How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka yay for fertilised eggs

@NandM yay hope that fine keeps getting darker for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 my first 3 cycles, my e2 was only ever around 1500 and I got 4 eggs at epu and once 6. This time my first bt, it was 2500 then got up to 4981 and I had 7 follies but 5 eggs. A friend had a e2 result of 8000 and there was 35 follies. So not sure if the numbers actually do mean anything about how many are in there. Ur but and scan show quite a few nicely growing follies. Good luck tomorrow.
    @mrsthomo hope it's super mild and has passed before Saturday so you can transfer. I'd be shocked if they let you stim straight away even with a mild dose of ohss. Pretty sure my clinic doesn't even allow us to stim the next cycle after a failed one, let alone if you had ohss. Let's think positive though that your going to get to transfer
    @NandM so exciting that you got the 2 pink lines coming showing! Hope tomorrow's test is even darker...
    @anulka great fert results! Hubby has nothing to worry about now .. My hubby's sample only ever has about 5-8 in his so it's a good thing I don't get a massive haul. Although we do have 5 vitals on ice just in case!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG!!!!! So exciting! Fingers crossed bt shows amazing numbers! When are they doing your bloods now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance @anulka and @kdsd. I'm Day 7 of stims. Last stim I had 3000 on Day 7 with 9 follies, 7200 at trigger Day 10 and 8eggs but 5 mature. Hopefully this time there's more eggs growing at the same size a little slower? It was a pretty fast cycle last time!

Very excited to see tomorrow's HPT @NandM!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Sending hugs and kitten pic to everyone that needs cheering up (5 in total, I think I was delirious from sleep deprivation and thought there was still another one coming but there wasn't lol)❤️
    Attachment 80236

Yesssss! So cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post

Just got a call from my nurse and I have mild OHSS so may not even be able to transfer on Saturday.
    Oh @mrsthomo I'm so sorry to hear that, it sucks doesn't it I Hope you're feeling better really soon!

Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    So i rang embryology and they said out of 12 - 10 were mature and 8 fertilised. This is really good news considering that they have found only few sperms yesterday! Hubby is relived and so I am! ☺☺

Fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    OMG!!!!! So exciting! Fingers crossed bt shows amazing numbers! When are they doing your bloods now?
    Bloods are still friday! So i will keep testing and goimg crazy untill then 😊

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

anulka  (12-04-2016),HillDweller  (12-04-2016),ivf newbie  (12-04-2016)