Closed Thread
Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo silly me started testing today i got a faint second line not that that means anything i get them all the time will continue to test every day until its confirmed either way with af lol. Will they let you go straight into another full stim though with mild ohss? I know when mine was over i had to wait 8 weeks it was horrible and i had no symptoms of it i kept drinking powerade n that which helps and protien

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Omg! )
    I hope that means something!♡

Hmm I'm not sure. This cycle was a long down regulation which I'm told means being on the pill for a month and then starting with the stimming. (?)
    I guess if they made you wait 8 weeks then 4 weeks on the pill is not enough. I guess we'll see how we go.

I'm drinking heaps of water and Powerade/Gatorade so I hope that is helping.
    Do you mean like a protein powder or upping protein intake through food?
    Steak and dark leafy greens for dinner tonight maybe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo im hoping this is my turn as well since i only have 2 left the other 3 arrested in the development stages. As for the protien through food plenty of chicken and that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I have absolutely everything crossed for you!!
    *hugs*
    Thank you! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 i have everything crossed for you too! Keep us posted!
    @mrsthomo - i will be thinking of you too. Hopefully these two embryos will grow to beautiful babies!
    I am still waiting to call embryology to find out how many of my eggs matured and fertilised... i am nervous as they said tha the sperm count was super low 😢 we are doing ICSI though so all we need is 12!
    DH is stressing a bit. I understand why. But we are in it together and we will make it work!
    I forgot to add that 3 years ago i had the same amount of ehmggs retrieved ☺ how funny! Exact same 😄😄
    Im feeling a bit better today but my stomach is still a bit bloated. Hopefully this will go away i hate it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka Thank you, lovely!
    Aww I'm sorry your husband is stressed. I hope you get some wonderful news very soon and it puts both of your minds at ease. ♡
    Wow that is funny! it's a very good amount of eggs.
    Hope you feel better soon! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Oh my goodness @ivf newbie how sweet. ♡
    Thank you for sharing.

Just got a call from my nurse and I have mild OHSS so may not even be able to transfer on Saturday.
    Oh no 😞 I hope that's not the case.... Are you in a lot of pain?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo i hope thats not the case!.. hope you are not in too much pain?

Well i caved and tested at 4.5dp5dt and it was a squinter (very very light)
    Yesterday i managed to get a photo of it at 5.5dp transfer and this morning there was no need to squint deff there 😊
    Had a mini heart attack and was spotting today brown then a litter pink/red rung the nurse and they womt do bloods early : ( but the spotting has seemed to stop at moment maybe from the crinone no cramps today just a few pinches - cant wait till the morning to test again and hope it is darker

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (12-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (12-04-2016),mrsthomo  (13-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i rang embryology and they said out of 12 - 10 were mature and 8 fertilised. This is really good news considering that they have found only few sperms yesterday! Hubby is relived and so I am! ☺☺

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (12-04-2016),HillDweller  (12-04-2016),ivf newbie  (12-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (12-04-2016),mrsthomo  (13-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (12-04-2016),Staaz  (12-04-2016),Xxsmileyxx93  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    So i rang embryology and they said out of 12 - 10 were mature and 8 fertilised. This is really good news considering that they have found only few sperms yesterday! Hubby is relived and so I am! ☺☺
    Yay thats a really good number 😊😊 congrats