Closed Thread
Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    AFM, I continue to live in limbo land. I've had really bad cramps earlier today, more brown blood & some red blood but not a full flow. Bloods show hcg has doubled but doubling time has slowed, although still in the average range. More bloods Wednesday & Friday & scan next Monday. Off work & on the sofa until scan. Was convinced I was miscarrying today but some hope has returned. Hoping Wednesday's bloods give us more information.

Any suggestions of easy watching movies that don't include pregnancy? I'm working my way through Twilight series again so that will take up some of my sofa time!

I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo land @Lovebubs77 I really really hope everything is going to be ok and your scan next Monday goes well! Sorry I'm hopeless at thinking of movies. As soon as someone asks me for a movie recommendation all movie titles suddenly disappear from my head!

Congrats on the EPU results @anulka & @Xxsmileyxx93 ! Excellent news!

Is anyone else ridiculously hungry on the crinone gel? I think my info sheet listed it as one of the many side effects and I think I'm eating my body weight in food every day. haha. Yesterday I went out for a restaurant meal for lunch, then drove straight home and ate an entire bag of potato chips and a slice of cake That was all fun and games until I realised I have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks and by then I probably wont fit into the dress I intended to wear! I need to stick something to my hands that says "JUST STOP EATING"!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovebub: do you have presto? I've been watching Parks and Recreation, it's a Tv series and hilarious! I've been watching much more tv since stimming- it's wonderful relaxing!

AFM: was back at work today (I'm a teacher) so enjoy having my mind on something else. Had a BT today and US Wednesday so let's hope for plenty of follies!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for the welcome. I already feel a bit better just knowing I've got some peeps to check in with.
    Day 11 scan & BT went well this morning. O is on its way.
    Pregnyl 5000 trigger tonight. Pregnyl 1500 booster Friday & ET Sunday.
    Acupuncture tomorrow & Sunday morning before ET.
    Anyone have any thoughts on acupuncture?
    This is my first cycle with acupuncture.
    Still trying to work out how the forum works so pls excuse any etiquette mishaps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    @Flower78 can you please add me for bt on 19/4 thanks
    Added!
    @Lovebubs77 I've been watching Gossip Girl on Netflix it's quite addictive and very light entertainment 😃

March/April Roll Call

Stim cycle

mrsthomo EPU planned for 11/4
    anulka EPU Mon 11/4 freeze all high risk OHSS, 12 eggs
    MusicalMumma
    mrsh1984
    Annie84
    Twiglets
    Flower78
    Xxsmileyxx93 EPU 11/4 11 eggs
    MrsZebu
    Skirtym
    julianicholson

FET

chloechloe86
    Staaz
    Annerley
    MrsSMS
    Muchulu1 - ET Sun 17/4
    EWins

2WW

NandM T/F 5/4 BT 15/4
    HillDweller T/F 6/4 18/4
    lotsathoughts T/F 2/4 BT 13/4
    ivfnewbie T/F 6/4 BT 20/4
    Sunnysummers BT 18/4
    kdsd T/F 8/4 B/T 19/4
    OIC
    katt1011 B/T 20/4

BFP!

MaybeBabyIVF
    Lovebubs 77
    rmcl
    Grannyblank
    Kathk18
    RubyGirl
    Cooki

Hugs

Tripmum
    Ashe87
    rtkirk
    smallkatty
    babybeanie
    Mink

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (11-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 - is your doctor Kevin Arthley or something along the lines? He has done my EPU today. What a lovely guy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo land @Lovebubs77 I really really hope everything is going to be ok and your scan next Monday goes well! Sorry I'm hopeless at thinking of movies. As soon as someone asks me for a movie recommendation all movie titles suddenly disappear from my head!

Congrats on the EPU results @anulka & @Xxsmileyxx93 ! Excellent news!

Is anyone else ridiculously hungry on the crinone gel? I think my info sheet listed it as one of the many side effects and I think I'm eating my body weight in food every day. haha. Yesterday I went out for a restaurant meal for lunch, then drove straight home and ate an entire bag of potato chips and a slice of cake That was all fun and games until I realised I have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks and by then I probably wont fit into the dress I intended to wear! I need to stick something to my hands that says "JUST STOP EATING"!
    I was starving hungry on it. But now it seems to be either starving or nausea... Add that on top of my sore as boobs and on and off cramps... Have I mentioned how much I love crinone? 🙄
    I was able to ignore it all a bit today though as my cat was in labour - for 15.5hrs- and wouldn't let me leave.. and made me hold her paw.. And by the last three I was holding her leg up while she pushed lol.... Very interesting day haha. My eyes are hanging out of my head...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 & @Flower78 - great suggestions! I've been planning on watching both shows for ages but never have the time. I do now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww how cute @ivf newbie i had the sane thing when my cat was in labour she would not let me leave the room!!!
    As for hungry omg o was starting not so much today, the sharp pains where going on all day today! Had work to side track me but standing up at work didnt help much!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-04-2016),ivf newbie  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for the welcome. I already feel a bit better just knowing I've got some peeps to check in with.
    Day 11 scan & BT went well this morning. O is on its way.
    Pregnyl 5000 trigger tonight. Pregnyl 1500 booster Friday & ET Sunday.
    Acupuncture tomorrow & Sunday morning before ET.
    Anyone have any thoughts on acupuncture?
    This is my first cycle with acupuncture.
    Still trying to work out how the forum works so pls excuse any etiquette mishaps.

Hi @Muchulu1
    I've done a fair bit of acupuncture. I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest! I did it for ages while we were TTC naturally, didn't really help anything. Then I did it for the month before this IVF cycle and for this cycle up to EPU. I didn't go back for it after ET. I'm not sure it helped anything during my IVF cycle and I just found it all really stressful. If it's relaxing I think it's great for people to do, but for me it's just another appointment on top of all the other ones I already have to get to and it hurts, so I ended up getting really stressed about going every time. (It didn't used to hurt me when I went a few years ago, but since IVF it really does, I don't know whether the hormones have made me more sensitive or something).
    Good luck for your ET on Sunday!!

Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    I was starving hungry on it. But now it seems to be either starving or nausea... Add that on top of my sore as boobs and on and off cramps... Have I mentioned how much I love crinone? ������
    I was able to ignore it all a bit today though as my cat was in labour - for 15.5hrs- and wouldn't let me leave.. and made me hold her paw.. And by the last three I was holding her leg up while she pushed lol.... Very interesting day haha. My eyes are hanging out of my head...

Ugh, it sucks doesn't it! I need someone to follow me around and slap food out of my hand.
    Oh no, your poor cat! Lovely that you were there to hold her paw though <3 How many kittens did she have in the end?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ivfnewbie I've had the crappest day at work and read your comment about your cat and it made me crack up!!! So hilarious I hope you filmed it. I wonder if your cat will hold your hand when you're giving birth.

Congrats to @anulka and @Xxsmileyxx93 what awesome numbers!! Hope they're all great quality and turn into amazing embies!!!

@Lovebubs77 hope you get out of limbo soon and can relax knowing you've got a healthy bub growing in there. If you like vampire stuff I randomly watched vampire academy on Netflix and I thought that was pretty cool (I'm not a fan of twilight and vampire genre though).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (11-04-2016)