Closed Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I had my et approx 1 week ago.. One more week to go. Over the past couple of days I have felt really bloated to the point it is uncomfortable to sit, tired and just all round uncomfortable.. also getting some light headiness on and off..
    Starting to take a bit of a toll.. Feel emotional. Also on crinone so I know these can be side effects and I'm trying not to look too much into it

Good luck to those also In 2ww..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just wonder if anyone else has had any problems thing elevit, I find that I get bloated and gas when ever I take them I think it could be too much iron... Anyone had any of the same issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. It's such a roller coaster isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clover30 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Thanks for the well wishes for our transfer tomorrow. Of the 4 eggs that fertilised 3 are tracking along perfectly and the other is a little slower so hopefully we'll have at least 2 extras to pop in the freezer. We're booked in for 8am so will have to front up for a full day of work afterward which just seems so ridiculously normal it's weird!

Good luck to those who've started their 2WW in the last few days... here's to sticky sticky bubbas!
    @MaybeBabyIVF really sorry to here they've cancelled your cycle, such crappy news.
    Thanks ladies. Was pretty gutted this morning but had a call an hr or so later to tell me that my bloods from today aren't back yet so they will check them in the morning and if not too high they will let me keep cycling for a few more days to see if we can get the 5 12s up to maturity & keep the other 18 sitting between 10-12 down. So fingers crossed the glimmer of hope is there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds a bit hopeful MaybeBabyIVF. Hoping the blood results look OK and things go ahead!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    That sounds a bit hopeful MaybeBabyIVF. Hoping the blood results look OK and things go ahead!
    Thanks Hun. Me too but not getting my hopes up

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope my neighbours didn't see me in the backyard this morning, taking photos of my HPT in natural daylight with the macro lens.
    @MrsSMS Elevit causes nausea for me due to the high iron. I switch brands for awhile if it gets too much. Check with your clinic, but as long as you're taking something the brand shouldn't matter.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Hi ladies I had my et approx 1 week ago.. One more week to go. Over the past couple of days I have felt really bloated to the point it is uncomfortable to sit, tired and just all round uncomfortable.. also getting some light headiness on and off..
    Starting to take a bit of a toll.. Feel emotional. Also on crinone so I know these can be side effects and I'm trying not to look too much into it

Good luck to those also In 2ww..
    I have found it uncomfortable to sit too with what almost feels like sore muscles in my stomach, also my lower back has been achy and super tired. Not sure what to put it all down to, I guess just the combination of everything.

Good luck Kathk18

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MaybeBabyIVF!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (09-03-2016)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kathk18 it sounds like you and I have the same issue - EPU really, really hits me hard. Mine was ten days ago and I am still very sore. Hurts to sit or stand for any period of time. This has happened to me after every procedure - lap, EPU, D&C. Keep in contact with your clinic in case they want to monitor for infections, but if you don't have a fever or anything else wrong, you might just be a delicate flower like me. Take it easy, drink water, don't use heat. Mine settles after about three weeks usually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    @Kathk18 it sounds like you and I have the same issue - EPU really, really hits me hard. Mine was ten days ago and I am still very sore. Hurts to sit or stand for any period of time. This has happened to me after every procedure - lap, EPU, D&C. Keep in contact with your clinic in case they want to monitor for infections, but if you don't have a fever or anything else wrong, you might just be a delicate flower like me. Take it easy, drink water, don't use heat. Mine settles after about three weeks usually.
    @littlesunflower have had your et? I felt worst after that.. Clinic did tell me to go to local gp to confirm I'm not coming down with anything.. But I haven't gone yet