Closed Thread
Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 oh no! I really really hope it's not a mc! Baby has been such a little fighter so far - keep fighting little one!

@anulka thank you for your kind words and wishing you all the best for your EPU on Monday! Hope you get a quality bunch!

Looks like quite a few ladies are going in for EPU on Monday! Very exciting times ahead for @mrsthomo @Xxsmileyxx93

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Well i have triggered tonight and pick up scheduled for monday at 8am. I will have them all freeze as there is a possibility of getting OHSS which of course i want to avoid. My E2 levels were 10000 progesterone at 4.1 which they said its a bit high which could get OHSS even worse. Im ok with it as i think thats important that youre in a good shape for having an embryo back in. OHSS doesnt seem fun at all. They told me i have 30+ with the biggest 2 measuring 20mm and rest around 15m, 16mm. Plus around 10 small ones. 😲😲😲😲😲😲

They have changed my trigger to lupron and i also got dostinex to take for 8 days from tonight. Has any of you beautiful ladies had anything to do with that drug? Did it help???
    I have also find out that my doctor wont be doing my ER which is ok just a bit ennoying ****sigh****.....!!!

Hope everyone is doing well & have a nice relaxing weekend ☺its raining my end and i love it❤❤❤❤❤
    Pretty sure its quite normal that ur own fs doesnt do it every time. Its who ever is on shift for it that day. This cycle was the first time out of my 4 cycles that my fs did my epu. Same as transfer is done by who ever as well. I was the most positive about a cycle when my fs did my transfer though.. and that was my successful one

Good luck monday! Hope you get some great eggs and not ohss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@luvbubs i hope everything is ok and your bloods are brilliant and its just one of things that happens with ivf pregnancies, the bleeding that is

@mrsthomo yay your epu is tomorrow how exciting i know others have theres tomorrow as well

@MrsMs thank you and yes i am pupo now the horrible tww everything still all set for your transfer?

I know there are a few ladies having epu tomorrow good luck

Ugh i hate the tww already lol it was a long drive home. Turns out out of the 4 they thawed only 1 made it which ofcourse is the one i now have apparently its a perfect day 5 hatching blasty i was so shocked ive never had one even the dr who did my transfer was asking how its so good l, i told her those embryos are 8 years old so egg quality was still ok then lol.

Good luck to everyone having fet or epu or awaiting results this week.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (10-04-2016),MrsSMS  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    You should refrain from having unprotected sex, but your DH should be ejaculating every 2 days leading up to EPU, but abstaining from anything the day before.
    Wow, that's such a good point! We had unprotected 2 days before retrieval last time, FS didn't even mention using protection. I'll make sure I ask for more specific instructions next time too. Thanks for asking Xxsmileyxx - you may have prevented some of us from doing the wrong thing! 😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    While we are on the subject of sex... TMI SORRY!!!! I'm curious as to when you guys did the deed after transfer? My partner and I were told today onwards is fine, so we did.. Slight mild cramping for a few mins after (I think more to do with sensitive cervix - so soft and squishy I'm guessing that's thanks to the crinone..) But I was way too scared to let myself orgasm! There is so much conflicting info on it! Thanks google for playing with my mind yet again 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    My dermatitis is flaring up and I'm going to start scratching my skin off soon!!! Does anyone know if it could be because of the crinone? Don't even know if I'm supposed to use my normal cream for it as I don't know if it's ok to use if pregnant and don't want to risk it just in case 😩
    My dermatitis does the same thing no one has ever said not to use my creams I try and use the non prescription creams more through out the day like paw paw ointment and the body shop hemp hand protector an only the steroid cream at night. I find it happens when I take the progynova I would say it's just too many hormones, I've been scratching like mad 😭

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if this is allowed but just jumping in as I have 1 and a half boxes of crinone that I would like to sell cheaply if anyone needs some as I no longer use it. There is one full box of 15 and another with 8 left. Expired 11/2017 $100 pus postage from Townsville NTH QLD. PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So question any ladies that had their bfp from hpt through out the 2ww when it hit 7dp5dt does it feel like af is coming?

Just noticed yesterday that I had extra cramping and stretching activities happening sort of feel like af is on the way but poas this morning (8dp5dt) the line def getting darker ... so I don't known anyone experiencing the same symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    While we are on the subject of sex... TMI SORRY!!!! I'm curious as to when you guys did the deed after transfer? My partner and I were told today onwards is fine, so we did.. Slight mild cramping for a few mins after (I think more to do with sensitive cervix - so soft and squishy I'm guessing that's thanks to the crinone..) But I was way too scared to let myself orgasm! There is so much conflicting info on it! Thanks google for playing with my mind yet again 😑
    I was doing heaps of research on this last night! Lol

From what I can find, there's only ever been one proper scientific study on sex after ET and it says it increases your chances somewhat. As for orgasm, the jury's out, but I tend to think the school of thought that it's ok is correct. They're wanting you to not do something to make your uterus contract, BUT progesterone (which were taking tons of!) prevents that from happening anyway. We haven't done it yet (and it's killing me because we're usually rather erm active lol, that's why I started researching!) DH was very pleased when I showed him the info I'd found this morning 😄

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

On the sex debate with ds a day 2 embryo we did it a few hrs after transfer and had obviously a bfp and this time it was done also. I got told it helps with blood flow to the lining n im with that theory if its going to work ita going to work regardless i mean how many people get pregnant naturally and they are still having sex it doesn't do anything i know they say ivf is different and the embryos are more delicate but i still think if its gonna work then it will....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-04-2016),ivf newbie  (10-04-2016)