Closed Thread
Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have a question I know it's going to sound stupid but I have looked it up and have found nothing on this but is it safe to have sex or at least masturbate before egg retrieval sorry about the question lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalmama: have a wine or two! My RE has said its fine until transfer. I think it's best not to get too caught up in it all! Make the most of it while you can!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (09-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxsmileyxx93 View Post
    So I have a question I know it's going to sound stupid but I have looked it up and have found nothing on this but is it safe to have sex or at least masturbate before egg retrieval sorry about the question lol
    You should refrain from having unprotected sex, but your DH should be ejaculating every 2 days leading up to EPU, but abstaining from anything the day before.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Xxsmileyxx93  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i have triggered tonight and pick up scheduled for monday at 8am. I will have them all freeze as there is a possibility of getting OHSS which of course i want to avoid. My E2 levels were 10000 progesterone at 4.1 which they said its a bit high which could get OHSS even worse. Im ok with it as i think thats important that youre in a good shape for having an embryo back in. OHSS doesnt seem fun at all. They told me i have 30+ with the biggest 2 measuring 20mm and rest around 15m, 16mm. Plus around 10 small ones. 😲😲😲😲😲😲

They have changed my trigger to lupron and i also got dostinex to take for 8 days from tonight. Has any of you beautiful ladies had anything to do with that drug? Did it help???
    I have also find out that my doctor wont be doing my ER which is ok just a bit ennoying ****sigh****.....!!!

Hope everyone is doing well & have a nice relaxing weekend ☺its raining my end and i love it❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    Musicalmama: have a wine or two! My RE has said its fine until transfer. I think it's best not to get too caught up in it all! Make the most of it while you can!
    I am the same! Occasionally wine is fine. Its all about the balance😁😀😁😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Ahh I'm so far behind!
    I had a really emotionally draining day yesterday and I had a fairly relaxing day today. Apart from getting a BT.

Yesterday I spent the day at my parents. I don't drive so I couldn't get away and my brother who I don't speak to because he abused me when I was younger brought his child over so I spent the entire day in my old room (which is bare) and although I told my mum (who is narcissistic) I never wanted to meet his child she kept pushing me as to why I didn't want to come out and meet the baaaaaaby. Phew. It was really rough. I can't explain it.

Wow @kdsd! That WOULD feel like forever! I guess I was lucky! I have my fingers crossed for you! In your womb is where they will be happiest. xo
    @Staaz Thank you for your warm wishes!
    That's very interesting! I had no idea.
    I hope everything works out for you and your lining! It's only early so hopefully it will catch up. x

Thank you @HillDweller!
    Ohh my goodness your husband is adorable.
    I said to mine that if our transfer on Friday is early we can do a shop and go camping but he said that he is putting me in bed with a movie and looking after me. Lol.
    @anulka Hi! Haha thank you for your enthusiasm and kind words.
    I am feeling uncomfortable and certain things are painful. Can't wait til Monday after I wake up!
    I did my trigger (Ovidrel) this evening at 7:15pm.
    I just had Synarel which was a nasal spray and Puregon before tonight. Now nothing until Tuesday!
    Oh my goodness. I'm sorry to hear you're having hot flashes. I suffer from temperature sensitivity since finishing chemo so I know what you're going through. x
    Hmm. I'm gonna have to ask about my estrogen levels, they just said they were perfect and they weren't at all concerned about OHSS.
    Sorry I'm no help!
    @Sunnysummers Hi!
    Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear about all your heartbreak hun. Sending you the biggest of hugs!
    Wishing you the very best of luck for your beta on the 18th. xo
    @Mink I'm so sorry to hear this.
    I'm glad to hear your evening wasn't too bad last night. I am amazed by how strong you are. Honestly! Good on you. ♡
    I know it is hard on our loved ones but the way my husband explained it to me was that he gets comfort from comforting me and making sure that I'm okay.
    Sending you the biggest of internet hugs!! xo
    @Flower78 Thank you for keeping us up to date and thank you for the warm wishes!
    Best of luck for your BT on Tuesday! Looking forward to hearing how you're going. x

Hi @Skirtym
    Sorry to hear you've not had any luck ttc naturally. We all know how frustrating that can be!
    I am also sorry to hear about your other troubles!
    Wishing you all the best with your cycle! xx
    @lotsathoughts I'm sorry to hear your AF arrived.
    I hope you can reach your goal to rid yourself of the fatigue for your stim cycle.
    Take care of yourself! ♡
    Thank you for your warm wishes hun. xx

Hi @OIC! Congratulations on being PUPO! Wishing you the best of luck. xo

Hi @julianicholson. I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles.
    Wishing you the very best of luck with your cycle. xo
    @Lovebubs77 No! I really really hope you're wrong hun.
    Will be thinking of you with everything crossed.
    *giant hugs!* xx
    @MusicalMumma I know the feels. It's seriously taking me forever to reply to everyone. D:
    Okay I know I'm going against the grain but I really don't recommend having any alcohol during ivf.
    I read the other night when I was out for my sisters birthday that a glass of night with dinner during the week reduces your chances by something like 14% for the woman and 11% for the man. Don't quote me on the numbers but I feel as though any percent is too high! Of course I read this after having a drink.
    I will have a look to find the website later. Sorry to be a downer.
    Wishing you the best! x
    @Xxsmileyxx93 I'm curious about this too!
    Our instructions were that husband has to ejaculate tonight (what time I have no clue) and then not again until pickup.
    Are we allowed to do it more than once? I just don't know! I wish the instructions were more clear. 😒
    @katt1011 Been thinking of you! Hope your transfer went perfectly and you had a lovely relaxing drive there and back.
    xoxo

Sorry if there are any mistakes or I've missed anyone!
    Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend. xoxo

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (10-04-2016),Mink  (09-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (09-04-2016),Skirtym  (10-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did my trigger at 8 tonight haha good luck for your egg collection ! And I wish they told us more in regards to my question

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsmileyxx93 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka I really hope you don't develop OHSS hun.
    I have heard that if you're at risk they may change your trigger to one that is less likely to cause OHSS so I have everything crossed that it helps you!
    Rain sounds nice! It's a bit dry where I am. I think our tanks could use a fill. /: x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Xxsmileyxx93 Yes! I will be asking for more clear instructions next time.

I have a question guys. Don't laugh if it's silly!
    Should I be worried that after I did my Ovidrel, a drop of the drug came out of my stomach afterwards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't be to worried but I would call you fs on monday , I accident took mine 2 hours late and it didn't effect me as far as I know