Closed Thread
Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink so sorry to read of your BFN. Big hugs to you xx

AFM, think I'm having a miscarriage. Bits of brown discharge yesterday, cramps last night, lots of brown today & now some red. Have to wait it out & get bloods done Monday. Can't believe we spent years struggling to get pregnant, then were blessed to have DD & now it seems I can get pregnant but struggle to stay pregnant 😔. Sorry for the downer, I'd just started to feel this pregnancy might actually result in a baby & now it looks like we're back to square one & needing to do another stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @Mink so sorry to read of your BFN. Big hugs to you xx

AFM, think I'm having a miscarriage. Bits of brown discharge yesterday, cramps last night, lots of brown today & now some red. Have to wait it out & get bloods done Monday. Can't believe we spent years struggling to get pregnant, then were blessed to have DD & now it seems I can get pregnant but struggle to stay pregnant 😔. Sorry for the downer, I'd just started to feel this pregnancy might actually result in a baby & now it looks like we're back to square one & needing to do another stim cycle.
    Oh @Lovebubs77 i am so sorry you feel tgat way. Its hard not to think of the worst but sometimes bleeding its ok during first few weeks of pregnancy. Ive heard lots of stories that result in big healthy baby so pls look after yourself and stay positive 😚 sending lots of hugs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (10-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on today's messages. Have had such a hectic day. So I got my official BFN again. I had literally one hour at home with hubby to cry before I had clean myself up and get to an engagement (where I am now). Trying to hold it together. I'm quite devastated and don't want to waste my remaining embies if my damn uterus won't take it.

I'll catch up on everyone tonight/this weekend. Hope you're all doing well xx

Mink you are one very brave woman. 😚😚 i never really know what to say in situation like that one. It happens to all of us and its devastating 😢 nothing anyone can do just be there and listen if you need to talk and get all this out of your chest. We are all here for you - its a good place to vent! xxxx
    Take extra care of yourself and be kind.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Mink  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had another scan and bloods today and all of my follicles are growing nicely with the 2 of them being 20mm and rest around 15 -16mm. There is so many of them my uterus is full. I actually am starting to feel uncomfortable and just really tired. I wonder when my FS decides to trigger. I want all of them out now haha!
    Waiting for a call now lets hope it will be all go tonight and EPU will be on monday!
    @mrsthomo how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @katt1011 hope the trip wasn't too bad! Yay for being PUPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again ladies. This thread seriously moves way too fast for me to keep up!! Congrats to all the BFPs and hugs to the BFNs. Afm, I started my orgalutran injections last night and EPU is looking to be on Friday. Man the orgalutran injections hurt! I've got a nice little bruise for my efforts now... Haha

Quick question - what's the go with alcohol and Gonal F/Orgalutran? I know you're not meant to have any (in a perfect world) but I've got family coming round tonight and I'm not prepared to tell them about the IVF yet... Was thinking I might have 1-2 glasses as a cover up cause I'm usually a heavy drinker. Is this really bad??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Hello again ladies. This thread seriously moves way too fast for me to keep up!! Congrats to all the BFPs and hugs to the BFNs. Afm, I started my orgalutran injections last night and EPU is looking to be on Friday. Man the orgalutran injections hurt! I've got a nice little bruise for my efforts now... Haha

Quick question - what's the go with alcohol and Gonal F/Orgalutran? I know you're not meant to have any (in a perfect world) but I've got family coming round tonight and I'm not prepared to tell them about the IVF yet... Was thinking I might have 1-2 glasses as a cover up cause I'm usually a heavy drinker. Is this really bad??
    Hi @MusicalMumma 😊

Honestly? I drink during the IVF cycle and only completely abstain after ET. I'm not a heavy drinker by any stretch, but if I want a glass of wine or two, I'll have it. I know some people like to avoid it altogether and I know some people who decided never to drink again while TTCing (glad I didn't get like that, I wouldn't have had a drink for years!) but I won't put my life on hold like that. My FS actually told me that although they're of course supposed to tell people it's 'best' to not drink, he thinks my approach is better because it avoids feeling like your whole life revolves around IVF any more than it has to!

Don't stress yourself, have the wine 😊

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (09-04-2016),Tripmum  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on today's messages. Have had such a hectic day. So I got my official BFN again. I had literally one hour at home with hubby to cry before I had clean myself up and get to an engagement (where I am now). Trying to hold it together. I'm quite devastated and don't want to waste my remaining embies if my damn uterus won't take it.

I'll catch up on everyone tonight/this weekend. Hope you're all doing well xx
    Im so terribly sorry to hear this

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

Mink  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dermatitis is flaring up and I'm going to start scratching my skin off soon!!! Does anyone know if it could be because of the crinone? Don't even know if I'm supposed to use my normal cream for it as I don't know if it's ok to use if pregnant and don't want to risk it just in case 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi @MusicalMumma 😊

Honestly? I drink during the IVF cycle and only completely abstain after ET. I'm not a heavy drinker by any stretch, but if I want a glass of wine or two, I'll have it. I know some people like to avoid it altogether and I know some people who decided never to drink again while TTCing (glad I didn't get like that, I wouldn't have had a drink for years!) but I won't put my life on hold like that. My FS actually told me that although they're of course supposed to tell people it's 'best' to not drink, he thinks my approach is better because it avoids feeling like your whole life revolves around IVF any more than it has to!

Don't stress yourself, have the wine 😊
    Thank you @HillDweller... That is the response I was after! Haha I was one of those people who stopped drinking altogether when we first started TTC but it was taking over my life and I didn't want to 'stop living' so I started drinking before tww again. I was just concerned about it mixing with the drugs that's all. I'll have 1 or 2 guilt free glasses tonight ☺️

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (09-04-2016)