Closed Thread
Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    I do think i will be doing accupuncture either. My lining last time was around 12 which is good and i never can really relax aith all those needles in me really.... how are you feeling? How many days after transfer are you??? Feeling ok?
    I know, they're all like "Just lay there and have a lovely relax for half an hour" and I'm like "I HAVE SEVENTY MILLION NEEDLES IN ME".

Only 2 days after transfer so far Feeling good, other than a bit of cramping and stuff. Woke up in the middle of the night last night and felt annoyed and short tempered like I usually feel a week before AF, so laid there for half an hour telling myself it was completely obvious it hadn't worked and I was stupid to have even had a sliver of hope in the first place. Until the logical part of my brain kicked in and told me the embryo wouldn't have even implanted just yet anyway and I had SPECIFICALLY promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot at all in the TWW because I KNOW there's no point. Which I totally wont. Ahem.

On the plus side, DH refuses to let me even put the washing on or cook dinner because "The doctor said you weren't allowed to exercise or do housework". Started trying to tell him that's probably not quite what he meant, but then realised I had rocks in my head if I was going to pass up this opportunity and plonked myself on the lounge as instructed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-04-2016),Tripmum  (09-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I know, they're all like "Just lay there and have a lovely relax for half an hour" and I'm like "I HAVE SEVENTY MILLION NEEDLES IN ME".

Only 2 days after transfer so far Feeling good, other than a bit of cramping and stuff. Woke up in the middle of the night last night and felt annoyed and short tempered like I usually feel a week before AF, so laid there for half an hour telling myself it was completely obvious it hadn't worked and I was stupid to have even had a sliver of hope in the first place. Until the logical part of my brain kicked in and told me the embryo wouldn't have even implanted just yet anyway and I had SPECIFICALLY promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot at all in the TWW because I KNOW there's no point. Which I totally wont. Ahem.

On the plus side, DH refuses to let me even put the washing on or cook dinner because "The doctor said you weren't allowed to exercise or do housework". Started trying to tell him that's probably not quite what he meant, but then realised I had rocks in my head if I was going to pass up this opportunity and plonked myself on the lounge as instructed

Haha yeah AHEM... you wont symptom spotting 😂😉😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh i think you DH is sweet ☺ i will not argue with him thats for sure! ! 😜
    Take car of yourself and do things that make you feel good ☺

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Haha yeah AHEM... you wont symptom spotting ���������������� ���������������� ��������������

Oh i think you DH is sweet ☺ i will not argue with him thats for sure! ! ������
    Take car of yourself and do things that make you feel good ☺

No symptom spotting here, not me, no siree!

He is a bit of a sweety and he's so helpful normally, so now he's going all out to the extreme. haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET April 7th

Hey everyone,
    I'm back again. It's our 4th fet.
    Rundown: 1st worked but ended in termination at 12 weeks due to severe lethal conditions :-( (placenta was tested and no genetic issues, just very very bad luck). Next 2 cycles failed. We backed onto to our last cycle and we have put in 2 embryos. We weighed up the risks of having multiples but we felt like it was what we should do. I only fell with one the first time and I think the odds of both working and splitting are very unlikely due to our past record. Twins would be amazing but just hoping for one sticky, healthy embryo that's in it for the long haul. Blood test on April 18th. I'm a severe hpt tester so I'm going to try and reign it in a bit this time round. If we are unlucky again I will have to have a hyteroscopy but hoping with everything it works!!! It worked the first time so it makes me feel a bit more hopeful.

Congratulations to everyone who has been successful. Hugs to those who have received bad news. Wishes to everyone who are about to cycle or in the 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Sunnysummers! I hope this is the round for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on today's messages. Have had such a hectic day. So I got my official BFN again. I had literally one hour at home with hubby to cry before I had clean myself up and get to an engagement (where I am now). Trying to hold it together. I'm quite devastated and don't want to waste my remaining embies if my damn uterus won't take it.

I'll catch up on everyone tonight/this weekend. Hope you're all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on today's messages. Have had such a hectic day. So I got my official BFN again. I had literally one hour at home with hubby to cry before I had clean myself up and get to an engagement (where I am now). Trying to hold it together. I'm quite devastated and don't want to waste my remaining embies if my damn uterus won't take it.

I'll catch up on everyone tonight/this weekend. Hope you're all doing well xx
    I'm so sorry @Mink that's devastating, and so difficult that you had to go out and socialize tonight
    Lots of hugs to you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Mink  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink sending you massive hugs. Hope the night goes quickly so you can head home.

Going to be a long night here coz ds cant keep anything down. Trying not to over do it and ruin my chances completely this cycle but hard when your 2 year old wants just mummy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Mink  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to delete my double post...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening everyone I have a question , does acupuncture really help ? My mum suggested going the herbal way but I'm not really sure :/