Closed Thread
Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely devo right now. Our embryos are crap and slow now apparently. 1 is 4 cell and the other is 2 cell which is weird when i was told yesterday 2 were 3 cells. Didnt know they could go backwards. The 3rd is only 1 cell. Graded F and told highly unlikely to work but fs wants to go ahead with a double transfer. Pretty sure he said only the 2 cell was a bit fragmented so hoping like crazy by the time we get there the 4 cell will have split again and be a 6 cell. Makes me wonder why we are bothering paying all that money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kdsd sorry to hear your little embryos arent doing that well and your other one dividesbefore transfer for you. Sometimes those slow ones do well so dont count yourself out. I rang my clinic as well they ended up taking 4 out apparently n 2 are doing well and 2 are behind so i will find out tomorrow what the go is. Atleast with the 2 behind i may stand a chance of doing a double transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahah @katt1011 Unfortunately some of them are too big. I think the biggest is 22 and they will not be able to harvest them? I was doing my Puregon while the nurse was talking and I have ADD so I couldn’t really concentrate. Lol
    I wish I had taken a pic of the list of follicles. They were all pretty big from my understanding. The smallest we recorded was 12.
    She said we will find out how we go after egg pickup but I’m absolutely thrilled that pickup is on Monday!
    As long as you enjoy driving! We spend enough on IVF without spending $$ on flights.
    I hope you have a nice uneventful drive. xoxo
    @kdsd Aw hun I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Inside you is the best place for them. I have everything crossed they grow grow grow! xoxo
    Thank you! How long were you jabbing for again?
    My appointment brought back memories from 2011 I had totally forgotten about. I do remember that I only had the one scan last time as well so wasn’t jabbing as long as they’d expected.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo from first jab to trigger was 16 days. Felt lik it went forever. Off to the clinic soon. Keep googling success stories. Thankfully there is quite a few. Let's hope we become one of those successful statistics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @katt1011 and @kdsd

I had my first FET scan this morning - still early days as I’m only CD10. I learnt something though - I had no idea that ovaries produce multiple follicles every month, not just with meds! There’s one dominant follicle at 12mm and about 9 others. I guess the others don’t actually release an egg, but still it was interesting to learn that

My lining is pretty poxy at 4.4mm, so hopefully that improves soon. I might try to have acupuncture on the weekend to try to help that - have others found that helps? I’ve got to go for a repeat scan on Tuesday, so I’m hoping it’s looking better then.

@kdsd I’m so sorry about your embryos We had similar issues on our second cycle and it was completely devastating. There are things you can do though to help! I’m really hoping that the double transfer works for you, but if it doesn’t I can let you know what we did to help embryo quality. We went from having 0 embryos to transfer to 1 fresh and 2 frozen, which was a mega improvement for us.

@katt1011 fx for your embies!!

@mrsthomo good luck for EPU on Monday - I’ll be thinking of you. Hope you’ve got some good eggs in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babybeanie So sorry to see you got a BFN
    @kdsd Oh no, I'm so sorry your embies aren't sounding as positive as you hoped. Hopefully they'll divide and grow nice and strong once they are transferred into you. Everything crossed for you!
    @mrsthomo Yay for your EPU on Monday!! Hope you get some fabulous results!
    @Staaz I was doing acupuncture before EPU this time. I really don't know if it improved things or not. My lining last time was about 5.7 before EPU, this time it was 6.3 I think, from memory. But last time they had written down 6.1 at my second scan and 5.7 at my third, so they weren't really sure whether the first nurse had gotten it wrong, or if the nurse at the second scan had. My acupuncturist was throwing everything at it too (needle stimulation, TENS machine, Moxa etc). I intended to go back to acupuncture after my ET, but I didn't. Acupuncture actually really stresses me out, weird I know. I find it painful (didn't used to years ago when I went, but have done the whole time I've been doing it while doing IVF - don't know if the drugs make me more sensitive or something) so the thought of going each time make me feel annoyed and stressed. It didn't used to relax me when I went years ago either, so it might just be me. I know some people say it helps to increase circulation (if that is the issue with your lining, not low estrogen) and mostly, that it's helpful for stress relief. I've decided since it wasn't helping me with stress relief and probably didn't make much of a difference to my lining that I probably won't bother going anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies..
    Transfer is done. Still at 4 and 2 cells so hopefully something will happen now they r in me. They said they arent the ideal embryos but hoping that the double transfer will improve our chances.
    Now to just wait it out

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (08-04-2016),Flower78  (08-04-2016),HillDweller  (08-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (09-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Thanks ladies..
    Transfer is done. Still at 4 and 2 cells so hopefully something will happen now they r in me. They said they arent the ideal embryos but hoping that the double transfer will improve our chances.
    Now to just wait it out
    Good luck on being PUPO hopefully these little embryos will snuggle up and grow !

They are back home and there is no place like it! God luck xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    @babybeanie So sorry to see you got a BFN
    @kdsd Oh no, I'm so sorry your embies aren't sounding as positive as you hoped. Hopefully they'll divide and grow nice and strong once they are transferred into you. Everything crossed for you!
    @mrsthomo Yay for your EPU on Monday!! Hope you get some fabulous results!
    @Staaz I was doing acupuncture before EPU this time. I really don't know if it improved things or not. My lining last time was about 5.7 before EPU, this time it was 6.3 I think, from memory. But last time they had written down 6.1 at my second scan and 5.7 at my third, so they weren't really sure whether the first nurse had gotten it wrong, or if the nurse at the second scan had. My acupuncturist was throwing everything at it too (needle stimulation, TENS machine, Moxa etc). I intended to go back to acupuncture after my ET, but I didn't. Acupuncture actually really stresses me out, weird I know. I find it painful (didn't used to years ago when I went, but have done the whole time I've been doing it while doing IVF - don't know if the drugs make me more sensitive or something) so the thought of going each time make me feel annoyed and stressed. It didn't used to relax me when I went years ago either, so it might just be me. I know some people say it helps to increase circulation (if that is the issue with your lining, not low estrogen) and mostly, that it's helpful for stress relief. I've decided since it wasn't helping me with stress relief and probably didn't make much of a difference to my lining that I probably won't bother going anymore.
    I do think i will be doing accupuncture either. My lining last time was around 12 which is good and i never can really relax aith all those needles in me really.... how are you feeling? How many days after transfer are you??? Feeling ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hahahah @katt1011 Unfortunately some of them are too big. I think the biggest is 22 and they will not be able to harvest them? I was doing my Puregon while the nurse was talking and I have ADD so I couldn’t really concentrate. Lol
    I wish I had taken a pic of the list of follicles. They were all pretty big from my understanding. The smallest we recorded was 12.
    She said we will find out how we go after egg pickup but I’m absolutely thrilled that pickup is on Monday!
    As long as you enjoy driving! We spend enough on IVF without spending $$ on flights.
    I hope you have a nice uneventful drive. xoxo
    @kdsd Aw hun I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Inside you is the best place for them. I have everything crossed they grow grow grow! xoxo
    Thank you! How long were you jabbing for again?
    My appointment brought back memories from 2011 I had totally forgotten about. I do remember that I only had the one scan last time as well so wasn’t jabbing as long as they’d expected.
    Mrsthomo you have got your EPU on monday how exciting!!!!!! 9 follicles sounds good. Hopefully they all will have a beautiful eggs in ☺☺ yay!
    How are you feeling? Have you started your second injection yet? The orgalutran? The one that stops you from ovulating? Its my 3rd day and the hot flashes are just terrible 😉😉

My estrogen level rised to 6700 today and i have another blood and scan tomorrow. I cant remember in my last cycle that i had so many scans and bloods ....

Do you know what your levels were like?