Closed Thread
Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all , I have my egg collection on monday and I have 32 follicles. But because I have pcos I'm doing a FET

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xxsmileyxx93 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-04-2016),mrsthomo  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness me @Xxsmileyxx93
    Congratulations on all the follicles. Hope you get a nice harvest out of it and no nasty surprises! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Thanks Staaz
    Hope to see your bfp post soon 😊
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Wow so much is happening in here still it's hard to keep up

@mrsthomo and @Staaz good luck today hope the scans and bloods go well and you have terrific news to tell

@Xxsmileyxx93 nice to meet you and wow that's a lot of follicles i hope you get some good fertilization numbers

@luvbubs congratulations on bt hopefully all goes well at your scan and you see a beautiful strong heartbeat

@Cooki congratulations also and so early you must have a fighter on board hopefully that line continues to get darker

@babybeanie so sorry to hear of youe bfn

@Mink good luck for today i hope you recieve good news

@flower thank you for doing the roll it sort of makes it easier knowing where everyone is at im sure you will be busy updating it after today with everything happening lol

Not much happening here just rearranging my room before i leave tonight for the lovely 12 hour drive to sydney lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (08-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (08-04-2016),Mink  (08-04-2016),Staaz  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie I'm so sorry about your BFN. Life is just not fair! *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie so sorry for ur bfn.
    @Mink everything crossed for a nice surprise today!
    @Cooki congrats!

@mrsthomo and @Staaz good luck today! Hope there is some nice progression

@Xxsmileyxx93 welcome and good luck. Wow thats massive! I wish i could get a double digit. Hope u get some nice mature eggs out of them.
    @katt1011 what a horrid long drive! Drive careful and good luck for tomorrow

Sorry if I've missed anyone..

Transfer day here... have been awake since about 5am, excited and nervous.. I'm going to freak out when my phone rings with the update

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-04-2016),Mink  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @katt1011
    Thank you! ♡
    I'm at my appointment! Waiting for my nurse to come in.
    Oh my goodness! A 12 hour drive! Have a nice safe trip! Will be thinking of you today! Will you be staying in Sydney for long? xo
    @kdsd thank you!!
    Wishing you all the very best for your transfer today!! Hope it goes well and that you don't experience any discomfort. x
    Phew! I know the feels. I could not get to sleep last night and was up at 4:45? Bleh. Haha

Okay I'm still at my appointment but I have 9 big follicles and some small ones she didn't measure and she thinks I will need to have my EPU on Monday!!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-04-2016),ivf newbie  (08-04-2016),kdsd  (08-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@kdsd good luck with your transfer tody i hope you get good news and there are some to freeze

@mrsthomo yay 9 wow arent we an overachiever with your one ovary lol thats fantastic.

Yes it is a long drive but its cheaper then flying n it gives me a break and time to think. Sadly i wont be spending any time down there just going down for teansfer n maybe a coffee then heading home in the middle of doing a huge spring clean lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo awesome that u have 9 big ones already. Epu monday is exciting! This cycle seems to have gone quickly. I felt like I was jabbing forever lol. Imagine how I'm going to feel this afternoon with the 2ww ahead haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller I forgot to congratulate u on ur frostie! Yay. Thats exciting. We got one on our first ever cycle too but nothing since. Highly doubt we will from this one either. Hope you are feeling all good and this 2ww goes quickly!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-04-2016)