Closed Thread
Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @Mink my line was lighter on my second test that came up as positive & somehow my levels have surprised everyone & kept going up! I hope you get the same surprise!

AFM another blood test today, & in 3 days my levels have gone from 213 to 1551! Dr said no more bloods needed but I'll probably get 1 more next week. Scan is booked for 2 weeks time. Praying for a heartbeat! It will be a somewhat nervous 2 week wait.
    Oh that's given me some hope. Thank you I have a dentist appt at the time they usually call with BT results so I think I'll just let it go to vm and get the news when I'm at home. Good luck with your scan, hope you get a super strong healthy heart beat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm catching up again! Trying the write-as-you-go trick this time, so hopefully I will be a bit more coherent
    @Mink and @Annie85 what you guys are going through sounds awful! This whole IVF thing is bad enough - I'm so sorry you're both dealing with pain on top of everything else. @Mink good luck for your test tomorrow! Fx
    @HillDweller congrats on being PUPO! Great news that you've got two frozen! I was in the same situation last stim cycle and ended up with two being frozen too - it's a great feeling knowing that you've got back-ups
    @ivf newbie also congrats re PUPO status! Two surviving is good, particularly for a first cycle. Hopefully the other one will get to freeze, and hopefully the one they transferred is "the one", so then you don't need a frozen one!! Cramps are also totally normal - I'm not sure whether they mean much but I've certainly had them after transfer (one was a chemical, the other a BFN but I had cramps both times).
    @Flower78 yay for getting started! Hope this is a good cycle for you Thanks for doing the roll call - I can't believe there have been 6 BFPs already in this thread! Totally awesome!
    @kdsd I hope the three you have going are super strong! We never have a good fertilization rate either - I know how nerve wracking it is waiting for transfer day!! It's great that your clinic does updates - mine said they don't look at them once they've put them in the incubator (or whatever it's called) so I can never get updates.
    @katt1011 some people are so insensitive! That really sucks and I'm sorry that you're having to put up with your family not being supportive. Facebook is also really hard - sometimes it just seems full of baby photos and people complaining about some aspect of pregnancy. What I wouldn't give to be able to complain about morning sickness lol.
    @mrsthomo good luck for your scan tomorrow! Mine's at 8am
    @anulka I hope you don't get OHSS! Take care xo
    @Lovebubs77 you are going from strength to strength!! Fantastic news! Best of luck for your scan.
    @Xxsmileyxx93 welcome! I hope your cycle goes well. It is scary at first but not actually too bad in reality - I found the anticipation and the waiting the worst parts.

AFM I've got my first scan for FET tomorrow. Only CD10 so I'll probably have to go in again for a second one early next week. My last AF was super light so I'm hoping my lining this cycle is going to be ok.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (07-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (07-04-2016),Mink  (07-04-2016),mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    March/April Roll Call

Stim cycle

kdsd EPU 5/4 5eggs/3 fert
    mrsthomo
    anulka
    MusicalMumma
    mrsh1984
    Annie84
    Twiglets
    Flower78
    Xxsmileyxx93

FET

Cooki 2/4
    chloechloe86
    OIC
    Staaz
    katt1011 t/f 9/4
    Annerley
    MrsSMS

2WW

NandM T/F 5/4 BT 15/4
    HillDweller T/F 6/4 18/4
    Mink BT 8/4
    lotsathoughts T/F 2/4
    ivfnewbie T/F 6/4 BT 20/4

BFP!

MaybeBabyIVF
    Lovebubs 77
    rmcl
    Grannyblank
    Kathk18
    RubyGirl

Hugs

Tripmum
    Ashe87
    rtkirk
    smallkatty

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (07-04-2016),HillDweller  (07-04-2016),ivf newbie  (07-04-2016),Mink  (07-04-2016),Skirtym  (08-04-2016),Staaz  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Present.

You're so sweet 😊

And happy to share we got our BFP since day 3-4dp5dt and the line got darker today.
    Still early days but hoping for the triple digits BT next Wednesday.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (07-04-2016),HillDweller  (07-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (09-04-2016),mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Present.

You're so sweet 😊

And happy to share we got our BFP since day 3-4dp5dt and the line got darker today.
    Still early days but hoping for the triple digits BT next Wednesday.
    Yay!! Congrats

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my BFN last Friday so you can add me to the hugs section I guess. See my FS on Monday to see if she thinks there is any tests needed on me before we stim again. Eager to get back into but also feeling really drained and let down by the whole process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    I got my BFN last Friday so you can add me to the hugs section I guess. See my FS on Monday to see if she thinks there is any tests needed on me before we stim again. Eager to get back into but also feeling really drained and let down by the whole process
    Aww so sorry.. we know the feeling all too well. We had 2 fail fets in a row.. can be draining emotionally physically and financially

Hang on there it will happen. *Hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Yay!! Congrats
    Thanks Staaz
    Hope to see your bfp post soon 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Thought I would try a roll call as there's a few of us. Apologies if I've missed anything. Feel free to copy and paste to update 😃

March/April Roll Call

Stim cycle
    kdsd EPU 5/4 5eggs/3 fert
    mrsthomo
    anulka
    MusicalMumma
    mrsh1984
    Annie84
    Twiglets
    Flower78

FET
    Cooki 2/4
    chloechloe86
    OIC
    Staaz
    katt1011 t/f 9/4
    Annerley
    MrsSMS

2WW
    NandM T/F 5/4 BT?
    HillDweller T/F 6/4 BT?
    Mink BT 8/4
    lotsathoughts T/F 2/4
    ivfnewbie T/F 6/4

BFP!
    MaybeBabyIVF
    Lovebubs 77
    rmcl
    Grannyblank
    Kathk18
    RubyGirl

Hugs
    Tripmum
    Ashe87
    rtkirk
    smallkatty
    Wow this is awesome! Thanks flower
    My bt is 13th April xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink It's okay. xx
    I'm sorry you've not been feeling good today.

Congratulations @Lovebubs77!!
    Will be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks! xo

Hi @Xxsmileyxx93
    Nice to meet you!
    Wishing you all the best for your first cycle. xo

Hi @Staaz! Thank you! Best of luck for your scan tomorrow! Hope your lining is looking wonderful.
    How are you feeling? xo
    @Cooki Congratulations!
    @babybeanie I'm sorry to hear about your bfn.
    Sending you giant hugs and best wishes for your next cycle! xoxo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (08-04-2016),Mink  (08-04-2016)