Closed Thread
Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Oh tbats a long wait i thought the 10days was bad! That would put me at 15dpo as i had a 5 day transfer.. yours was a 3day transfer? Are you going to test before then? I dont think i can wait till 15dpo 😊
    Let's be realistic.... Of course I'm going to test early and drive myself to complete lunacy!! But I still don't want to do it too early...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Let's be realistic.... Of course I'm going to test early and drive myself to complete lunacy!! But I still don't want to do it too early...
    Hahah so true.. im already thinking of when, i have had no hcg booster shots this time so that will make it easyer lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 Yay! Thank you.
    @ivf newbie & @NandM I have my fingers crossed it's a good sign for you both! x
    @kdsd Ahh! I have everything crossed for you! C'mon guys! You can make it! ♡ x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah so true.. im already thinking of when, i have had no hcg booster shots this time so that will make it easyer lol...
    Booster shots? The last injection I had was my trigger, and I have the crinone gel 8%.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Booster shots? The last injection I had was my trigger, and I have the crinone gel 8%.......
    With my IUI i had pregnyl boosters day 4 and 8 which also give you a positive test result!
    I am on the same as you this time trigger then 8 % crinone gel too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Thought I would try a roll call as there's a few of us. Apologies if I've missed anything. Feel free to copy and paste to update ������

March/April Roll Call

Stim cycle
    kdsd EPU 5/4 5eggs/3 fert
    mrsthomo
    anulka
    MusicalMumma
    mrsh1984
    Annie84
    Twiglets
    Flower78

FET
    Cooki 2/4
    chloechloe86
    OIC
    Staaz
    katt1011 t/f 9/4
    Annerley
    MrsSMS

2WW
    NandM T/F 5/4 BT?
    HillDweller T/F 6/4 BT?
    Mink BT 8/4
    lotsathoughts T/F 2/4
    ivfnewbie T/F 6/4

BFP!
    MaybeBabyIVF
    Lovebubs 77
    rmcl
    Grannyblank
    Kathk18
    RubyGirl

Hugs
    Tripmum
    Ashe87
    rtkirk
    smallkatty

Good job @Flower78 my BT is on 18 April

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my IUI i had pregnyl boosters day 4 and 8 which also give you a positive test result!
    The gel is a little gross - I googled all about it (as I do with EVERYTHING in this IVF journey) and I was sitting there having WTF moments so my ever so loving partner deleted Google off my phone and took the laptop to work hahaha.... I then just as lovingly screenshot a pic to him of my phone re-downloading Google 😜 but yes, I'm trying to limit my google problem.... When do you think you will do a hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews

The gel is a little gross - I googled all about it (as I do with EVERYTHING in this IVF journey) and I was sitting there having WTF moments so my ever so loving partner deleted Google off my phone and took the laptop to work hahaha.... I then just as lovingly screenshot a pic to him of my phone re-downloading Google 😜 but yes, I'm trying to limit my google problem.... When do you think you will do a hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    And clearly my phone is having issues.... Sorry for the multiple posts guys!!