Closed Thread
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 Glad your scan went well and you've started the fun of jabbing and sniffing! *fingers crossed* for a great cycle! x
    @kdsd Haha! Wouldn't that be wonderful! I'm still amazed at how naive I was. Lol!
    Haha yes. I may still be a little naive but I truly want 6 children.
    I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. I have everything crossed all three grow perfectly for you. ♡
    @katt1011 Haha thank you. I used to read a lot about age gaps when we were ttc naturally and I wanted to start trying when our first was 6 months. It makes me a little sad that I will have to stop breastfeeding (fingers crossed, knowing me I won't be able to) so we can start the ivf process again. I guess it will be nice for our younger ones to have an older sibling to look up to.
    Sending giant hugs your way! I totally know how you feel.
    My brother who abused me as a child/young adult has somehow conceived and my mum will not stop talking about it. She knows we're doing ivf and she knows it hurts me but still talks about it. *sigh*
    I have everything crossed for you, lovely. Just try and zone out. That's what I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@kdsd good luck with your transfer i hope you have some to freeze

@mrsthomo wow 6 mths your brave lol so when do you go for your scan or bloods to find out when you epu is?

@Mink bring on those lines

Thanks ladies my mum is the only one that knows about me doing ivf her husbands daughter is the one whose pregnant she found out yesterday shes having a boy n its all over facebook! Worse part is she wasnt trying, ridiculously over weight n now diabetic n has to go to perth to have the baby n her partner has no short term memory from a tumor removed so i dont even know what he will remember of the baby when its born....just crazy considering to qualify for ivf you have to meet all the medical n pysical aspects. Its why i couldnt go back sooner my weight just wouldn't budge after my son but it finally did last year yay

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (07-04-2016),mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Lol I know. It will probably change once I actually have a child, won't it?
    I have a scan tomorrow morning at 9am and I will probably go and have my bloods done straight away because I think they have a qml on site. They haven't given me a form for bloods otherwise I would go at 7 before I leave for the coast. /:

Oh my goodness. That does sound crazy! *hugs*
    Honestly I try my best not to judge but it does bother me a little as well that we have to meet a bunch of physical standards to do ivf but I see unhealthy people all the time who are pregnant.

What bothers me even more is seeing them poison their baby with smoke and drink while here I am taking my pregnancy multivitamins for 2 years, buying decaf beans (which are expensive) and only drinking a glass of wine or 2 when AF shows up so I know that I am absolutely not pregnant.
    Phew!

Congrats on losing the weight. It's not easy!
    Honestly it's nice to be in good shape though for when you have to push a baby out and then look after him/her! lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I poas this morning and looks like it's getting lighter. So I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked...again. If my hcg was over 100 I'd imagine the second line would be much darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Mink! I hope your BT tomorrow tells a different story. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies☺

Can you believe i havw done it again! I was waiting for my scan this morning and had lots of time to kill so i wrote this huge reply and boom all gone and not even sure how this happened!

I am actually writing on the phone in my memo app so it wont happen again otherwise i will simply throw my phone against the wall!!
    @Mink - i know its hard but poas can make you a bit crazy! Remember what happened to one of the girls here? She poas got faint than negative but BT showed she is pregnant. Pls stay positive your test is tomorrow fingers crossed!
    @Ivfnewbie & @HillDweller  - how are you girls going? Being PUPO has ups and downsm hope you are not getting crazy just yet!
    @kdsd  how was your transfer? Did you find out how many could be frozen?
    @mrsthomo  your scan is tomorrow right? How are you feeling?? You must be excited to see how tge eggs are going?

And i know oh so well how you girls feeling. I havent told many ppl either. My whole family is overseas and my mum or my sisters simply dont understand the process. I know they wish me well and blah blah but my older sis has 3 boys... my younger has 1yo plus is pregnant with second☺
    Plus all my friends are announcing pregnancy and asking me when I will try fir another one... its never easy. Doesnt matter how many children you have. People just dont understand tgat this topic could be sensitive to tgers! Vent...😃😃😃

AFM  - nurse called yesterday and told me that my Estrogen was at around 3300 and she wanted me to start orgalutran yesterday and keep going. I had a scan this morning and the nurse said i had around 30 follicles  what!!!!!!???? They were all similar in size around 12,13,14...she said im at risk of OHSS so they will have to monitor me closely so another blood tomorrow and scan & bloods on friday.
    Is anybody here familiar wuth OHSS?  She also said she thinks doctor will change my trigger as ovidrel can hypostimulate as well...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (07-04-2016),ivf newbie  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink I hope not, keeping everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    I poas this morning and looks like it's getting lighter. So I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked...again. If my hcg was over 100 I'd imagine the second line would be much darker.
    Really hoping for a bfp for you for tomorrow

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

Mink  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi ladies☺

Can you believe i havw done it again! I was waiting for my scan this morning and had lots of time to kill so i wrote this huge reply and boom all gone and not even sure how this happened!

I am actually writing on the phone in my memo app so it wont happen again otherwise i will simply throw my phone against the wall!!
    @Mink - i know its hard but poas can make you a bit crazy! Remember what happened to one of the girls here? She poas got faint than negative but BT showed she is pregnant. Pls stay positive your test is tomorrow fingers crossed!
    @Ivfnewbie & @HillDweller - how are you girls going? Being PUPO has ups and downsm hope you are not getting crazy just yet!
    @kdsd how was your transfer? Did you find out how many could be frozen?
    @mrsthomo your scan is tomorrow right? How are you feeling?? You must be excited to see how tge eggs are going?

And i know oh so well how you girls feeling. I havent told many ppl either. My whole family is overseas and my mum or my sisters simply dont understand the process. I know they wish me well and blah blah but my older sis has 3 boys... my younger has 1yo plus is pregnant with second☺
    Plus all my friends are announcing pregnancy and asking me when I will try fir another one... its never easy. Doesnt matter how many children you have. People just dont understand tgat this topic could be sensitive to tgers! Vent...�������������� ���

AFM - nurse called yesterday and told me that my Estrogen was at around 3300 and she wanted me to start orgalutran yesterday and keep going. I had a scan this morning and the nurse said i had around 30 follicles what!!!!!!???? They were all similar in size around 12,13,14...she said im at risk of OHSS so they will have to monitor me closely so another blood tomorrow and scan & bloods on friday.
    Is anybody here familiar wuth OHSS? She also said she thinks doctor will change my trigger as ovidrel can hypostimulate as well...

I got moderate OHSS on my first cycle @anulka. I had just over 20 follicles and got 19 eggs. It is not awesome. After egg collection, make sure you are drinking at least 3L of fluid a day and make sure at least 1L of that is from Hydralyte or Gatorade. Also really up your protein intake. Make sure you don't lay down flat. Stay as immobile as possible and, although it's really hard, you basically need to sleep almost sitting up. I was bloated beyond belief. Keep weighing yourself and if your weight is creeping up, or you start to feel short of breath, go to the hospital.

I really hope you don't get OHSS. Have they talked to you about doing a freeze all cycle? Usually if you are at risk of developing OHSS they won't do a transfer this cycle. They will freeze any embryos, get you to wait a cycle, then do an FET on the next cycle (I'm really sorry if that's the case, I don't want to upset you! I know I was devastated when I found this out, but just wanting to prepare you for the news you might get ) There is a good reason for it though, if they do a transfer and you get pregnant, the OHSS can become much much worse and end up a life threatening situation. So, if they tell you you need to do a freeze all, I know it's awful news, but it really is for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guyyyyyssssss! The lab just called and they were able to freeze two of our embies!!! I can't believe it, I had absolutely accepted that we wouldn't have any to freeze this time. To the point I forgot they were even calling me today! I'm so happy. I've always been utterly convinced the first transfer won't take (not even in a negative, feeling down way, just an acceptance of reality way) and so the thought that we have two more chances before I'd have to do another full stim cycle again has sent me into delirious happiness today

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (07-04-2016),ivf newbie  (07-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (07-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (07-04-2016),Staaz  (07-04-2016),Tripmum  (07-04-2016)