Closed Thread
Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Thank you for the info!
    Oh wow. I really hope we get a blasty for transfer! 65% sounds like amazing odds. 😁😁
    I wonder how much it goes down every year. I'm gonna check that out.

It's exciting you're using eggs from the same lot your son was in!

I have a hilarious confession. Last year before I joined this forum when I found out we needed IVF I went straight to QFG and asked how many embryos we had. After we'd gone over pricing (I think a stim cycle was close to 10 grand) and we found out we had 4 embryos I was absolutely devastated because I want 6 children and would only be able to have 4. Haha!!
    Now I would be over the moon with just one but deep down I still want 6.
    @HillDweller I'm sorry to hear that your transfer was painful!
    Congratulations on being PUPO!! Wishing you all the best and have my fingers crossed for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on being PUPO @HillDweller! Hope it's a sticky!
    @Ivfnewbie hopefully the one transferred is going to be your bubba, it only takes one!

My scan went well! Decided it was just a simple cyst so I've started jabbing and sniffing, and first bloods next Tuesday.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016),ivf newbie  (06-04-2016),Staaz  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO @HillDweller! Hope it's a sticky!
    @Ivfnewbie hopefully the one transferred is going to be your bubba, it only takes one!

My scan went well! Decided it was just a simple cyst so I've started jabbing and sniffing, and first bloods next Tuesday.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016),ivf newbie  (06-04-2016),mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller congrats on being PUPO.. stick embie stick
    @ivf newbie ur not a failure. Having 1 onboard is all it takes. Now for ur embie to snuggle in and get comfy.
    @mrsthomo hahaha love your confession. Wish we were guaranteed for all embies to stick! 6 babies wow. Ur keen lol. Happy jabbing @Flower78 good to hear its just a cyst and u can start jabbing. Good luck! @katt1011 good luck with transfer! for u!

Sorry im on my phone so can ony see what is on this page and my memory is totally crap so will read back and post again on those i missed.

Got the call this morning. 3 out of our 5 fertilised. Was a bit disappointed even though 3 seems to be our number coz every cycle thats the number we have got to fertilise. Friday they will call to let me know the grades and how many we will be transferring. Hoping and praying we still have 3. Transfer booked in for 1.30pm Friday. No update call tomorrow unless i cave and call myself lol. Quite possible this will happen.
    Oh and another one from Perth here. We r with Fertility North.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016),ivf newbie  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink hope to see some beautiful lines tomorrow

My ds was a 2dt as well. My clinic only did day 2 transfers back a couple of years ago coz they believed the embryos were better off back in their natural environment. Now they do mostly 3 day transfers due to using the Embryoscope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Just got home from transfer. Not feeling very positive at all.. When we got there we were told that we only had two surviving. They've transferred the best one but don't think the final one will be suitable for freezing. I know I'm supposed to be grateful for anything I get! But I kind of feel like a failure..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Just got home from transfer. Not feeling very positive at all.. When we got there we were told that we only had two surviving. They've transferred the best one but don't think the final one will be suitable for freezing. I know I'm supposed to be grateful for anything I get! But I kind of feel like a failure..
    Don't feel like a failure! Like MrsSMS, we walked away with nothing and no attempt at a transfer on our first IVF cycle. It was gut wrenching but I do see now that the first cycle is such an experiment. They have no idea how you'll respond to meds etc, it's all a bit trial and error.

I know how you feel about wanting some to freeze, I'm so hoping at least one of ours is suitable to freeze tomorrow, but, even better, you might not need one in the freezer because the one you have on board might be the one! 😊 fingers crossed for you! 🍀

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (06-04-2016),MrsSMS  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@HillDweller congratulations on being pupo

@Mink i so hope you see two lines

@Ivfnewbie congratulations also on being pupo sorry to hear about your embryos totally understand the catheter i have it every time as i have a high cervix ugh

@mrsthomo wow you are ambitious 6 children i hope you dont have to big of a gap then again my eldest is nearly 18....im so old and still trying for my last one ever lol hopefully you get a good number to freeze this time n hopefully most will stay frozen for number 2 lol

Ugh gotta love life when your doing ivf and throw in your face they found out the sex of the baby they werent trying for as many of you know it sux and i have kids but it still sux knowing that there are people doing ivf who cant have kids and they are like opps im pregnant and wasnt planned but look at me.

Sorry for the rant just hate family who throw pregnant people in your face when they know your bloody doing ivf amd how long youve been doing it and trying

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (06-04-2016),HillDweller  (06-04-2016),ivf newbie  (06-04-2016),mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@HillDweller congratulations on being pupo

@Mink i so hope you see two lines

@Ivfnewbie congratulations also on being pupo sorry to hear about your embryos totally understand the catheter i have it every time as i have a high cervix ugh

@mrsthomo wow you are ambitious 6 children i hope you dont have to big of a gap then again my eldest is nearly 18....im so old and still trying for my last one ever lol hopefully you get a good number to freeze this time n hopefully most will stay frozen for number 2 lol

Ugh gotta love life when your doing ivf and throw in your face they found out the sex of the baby they werent trying for as many of you know it sux and i have kids but it still sux knowing that there are people doing ivf who cant have kids and they are like opps im pregnant and wasnt planned but look at me.

Sorry for the rant just hate family who throw pregnant people in your face when they know your bloody doing ivf amd how long youve been doing it and trying
    Ugh yep, I know what you mean, it never fails to amaze me the things that family can say when they know what you're going through :/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is y I haven't told the family this time round. All my family seem to just get pregnant by looking at each other.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (07-04-2016)