Closed Thread
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi everyone!

This is attempt number 3 today! I git sidetracked by my daughter than postman and than by my mum calling my on a Skype! I had a nice esey written with all the answers and booom all gone.... **sigh**!!!

Anyway I am in Perth too. What clinic are you in girls? I am with concept!

I had my first scan today and they found 16 follicles and they all measured around 10, 11mm which i think its good eh? My lining was 8.7mm? Again i think thats ok!
    My scan was done by a trainee and she was lovely but she poked me left right and centre and she couldn't find my left uterus... so at one time i had two ladies poking me at the same time... joy!!! @mrsthomo how are you going with your injections? I am starting to feel tired ☺

Sorry girls for not being personal xxxx
    I was with concept too

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tripmum does that mean you arent wuth concept anymore???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tripmum does that mean you arent wuth concept anymore???
    Im currently out of embryos and money to try again. I just had another failed cycle. Just decided to stay on here as I'm rooting for @Mink and want to hear her news on Friday.

Who is your dr at concept?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post
    Im currently out of embryos and money to try again. I just had another failed cycle. Just decided to stay on here as I'm rooting for @Mink and want to hear her news on Friday.

Who is your dr at concept?
    Oh hun i am so sorry. Its so horrible that we have to make that decision based on a financial situation as well as everything else.

I am with doctor Thompson & im really happy. He is great! Who were you with? Was that your first stim cycle?
    I hope @Mink will get some good news on friday! Fingers crossed xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=Tripmum;8447738]
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Oh wow, small world! We've only lived in Roley since 2012. When did you live here?

We moved in to Roley in late 2012 and moved end of last year

We moved here Nov 2012! I am so hopeless at being involved in the community though so I know hardly anyone 😳 I'll PM you!

Hi everyone!

This is attempt number 3 today! I git sidetracked by my daughter than postman and than by my mum calling my on a Skype! I had a nice esey written with all the answers and booom all gone.... **sigh**!!!

Anyway I am in Perth too. What clinic are you in girls? I am with concept!

I had my first scan today and they found 16 follicles and they all measured around 10, 11mm which i think its good eh? My lining was 8.7mm? Again i think thats ok!
    My scan was done by a trainee and she was lovely but she poked me left right and centre and she couldn't find my left uterus... so at one time i had two ladies poking me at the same time... joy!!! @mrsthomo how are you going with your injections? I am starting to feel tired ☺

Sorry girls for not being personal xxxx
    Arrrg not good on the difficult US Anulka but sounds like you are getting some good results

I'm with FSWA

Thankyou so much to all the ladies who have given me info and reassured me for my ET tomorrow, you've helped a lot! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=HillDweller;8447808]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post

We moved here Nov 2012! I am so hopeless at being involved in the community though so I know hardly anyone 😳 I'll PM you!

Arrrg not good on the difficult US Anulka but sounds like you are getting some good results

I'm with FSWA

Thankyou so much to all the ladies who have given me info and reassured me for my ET tomorrow, you've helped a lot! Xxx
    You will do great! Your little embryo will be back home and there is no place like home!

Good luck 😘😘

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller I have a problematic cervix so I always do my ET under GA now. I should've known it'd be a prob for me since every gyno surgery I've had I've always had to use cervix softeners. If yours is ok then you should be fine good luck! Get excited, you're a hop skip and jump away from being PUPO!!!

Thanks @Tripmum and @anulka. I feel kinda guilty because I don't want to bring any bad news. I feel like I'll be letting you down too
    I'm going to poas tomorrow morning. Ok, I lie. I poas this arvo coz I have zero self control lol and AF hasn't arrived yet, but I'll def be peeing everyday till Friday.

Congrats on the great numbers @kdsd and @anulka!!

Congrats @NandM on being PUPO welcome to the tww 😉

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016),kdsd  (06-04-2016),Tripmum  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma Okay this is going to sound very strange but when I do my needles I put the point to my skin and twist it until it pierces the skin and then it goes in ridiculously easy and pain free. I'm sorry you cried when you did your first injection, that's no fun at all! I hope you feel better soon. xoxo
    @MrsSMS it's nice to hear that your lining scan went well and you liked your new acupuncturist! I have my fingers crossed for third time lucky! xo

Yay @NandM! Congratulations on being PUPO!
    Fingers crossed for 4 perfect frosties and a happy healthy pregnancy! xo
    @kdsd Congratulations on the eggs! I have my fingers crossed for them. You can do it, little guys! ♡
    Hope you enjoyed your afternoon and you're nice and relaxed for transfer on Friday. xo

Hi @katt1011 haha yeah it seems weird to be so excited by needles but doing something towards pregnancy feels exciting.
    Yess, I really hope so! This cycle feels like it's going so fast.
    Do you mean throw it in your belly with another blast or back in the freezer? Sorry!
    I really hope they're all perfect. I have everything crossed for you. ♡
    @HillDweller Oh dear! I hope you're asleep by now so you're no longer stressing about your transfer. You're gonna be just fine, lovely!
    With my first TF, I felt absolutely nothing (he said all done and I was shocked!) and my second one I had period like cramps but not as severe.
    Don't stress! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I hope it goes perfectly. ♡ You're gonna be PUPO soon! Yay! x
    @Annerley I'm sorry you've had a tough time with your long cycles and everything. I really hope this one is shorter for you.
    Yay! Thank you. x
    @anulka Those sound like really nice distractions!
    Oh I know what you mean though. I copy my post before I put my phone down or else I will most definitely lose it!
    Woo 16 sounds amazing! Congratulations!
    Did you have a BT today as well?
    Haha fun times. When is your next scan?
    My belly is getting harder so it's harder for the needle to go in and I'm feeling achey all over!
    Hope you're taking it easy, I certainly am! x

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (06-04-2016),MrsSMS  (06-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo that sounds like such a cute idea with the pregnancy reveal cakes. I really hope we can both do some cute daggy reveal to surprise our hubbys with some good news, finally!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Haha thank you! I can't wait! I wanna see your cute daggy reveal and I'll share mine!
    I will be thinking about you thoughout the week with my fingers crossed. Hoping for some lines!
    I totally know how you feel but please don't feel guilty! *hugs* You have no reason to be. ♡

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (06-04-2016)