Closed Thread
Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my transfer this afternoon at 1:30, wish me luck girls eeek! The last update I had on Saturday 5 of the 7 that fertilised were still going strong and I haven't heard anything since then so I guess no news is good news.

Fingers crossed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    I've got my transfer this afternoon at 1:30, wish me luck girls eeek! The last update I had on Saturday 5 of the 7 that fertilised were still going strong and I haven't heard anything since then so I guess no news is good news.

Fingers crossed!
    Good luck rmcl.

I have my next scan at 9.15am tomorrow to see if my follies are up to scratch. I sure hope they've all doubled since Friday or my EPU will be postponed by I don't know how long.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Razzy Bear, rmcl and Flower78 I still can't believe it happened. On the flip side, we live in a very nice community (and we've really made no effort to meet people because we're just quite private and solitary people) and they've all been so lovely about it, coming to offer sympathy and making gifts for us to remember her by - I was quite blown away by people's kindness. The owner of the dogs also contacted me as soon as she knew and took full responsibility. She was devastated and worked with me to figure out a better way of containing her dogs. She also went straight to the ranger and paid the $5000 fine they gave her. At least she tried to do the right thing after the event.
    @rmcl good luck for your transfer today!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post

Fingers crossed!
    Good luck sending positive vibes your way

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Good luck to those who have had epu or fet.

@MrsMs and annerley yay fet buddies i hope your ovulation doesnt take as long as it did last time @Annerley

Afm had scan today two days late im hoping it wont make a difference as its just to make sure everything is clear now i have to wait til the end of the week to find out if im free to start when i get af so stressful but awfully glad to be doing a natural fet. After all the hormones i wasnt sure if i ovulated anymore turns out i do i brought tests and todays said im ovulating lol. So hopefully body behaves again next month and i ovulate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Katt.

I go for my scan at 9.15am tomorrow to see if I'm allowed to trigger and if EPU will still be on Thursday or if I'm being pushed back a couple of days. Fingers crossed for tomorrow so I can have it done here at home or I'll need to travel 3hrs for EPU & ET a few days later as the centre here only does set days which is Wed, Thurs & Fri this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @rmcl sending lots of positive vibes out for us all!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Sunnysummers- hope your tww goes quickly and your bubs is sticky!

How did your transfer go rmcl? All good I hope

MaybeBabyIVF- is your EPU scheduled for later this week?

Afm I am waiting for the confirmation of my appointment tomorrow to check if I am Oing and can transfer later this week. Wish they would just let me know if my scan is tomorrow- I have to try and organise myself at work and they require this little thing called notice.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Hi all ladies

@Clover30 all the best for your transfer tomorrow @rmcl how did your transfer go?

I have started endometrin passaries from yesterday and going for transfer on Saturday ..
    Sending positive vibes and sticky baby dust to all

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabhu For This Useful Post:

Clover30  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Awesome news Sunnysummers- hope your tww goes quickly and your bubs is sticky!

How did your transfer go rmcl? All good I hope

MaybeBabyIVF- is your EPU scheduled for later this week?

Afm I am waiting for the confirmation of my appointment tomorrow to check if I am Oing and can transfer later this week. Wish they would just let me know if my scan is tomorrow- I have to try and organise myself at work and they require this little thing called notice.
    Yeah it's meant to be Thursday had all been going well except on Friday last week my scan showed my follies were a little behind where they wanted.