Closed Thread
Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Transfer all done and all 6 embryos will still going! One is already frozen 4 growing tonight then will be frozen tomorrow all going well..😊
    Congrats on being PUPO!! Yay for the ones in the freezer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those PUPO. Good luck to those jabbing or having transfers. Will do personals later when I'm feeling more up to it.
    Just thought I'd quickly update whilst Im waiting for hubby to pick my up from the hospital. We got 5 which I'm really happy with. Have everything crossed that we will get atleast 4 fertilise.. now to wait for tomorrows phone call. I'm feeling ok at the moment. Little dizzy when I stand up and walk about and a little pressure but otherwise all good. Looking forward to a relaxing arvo on the lounge though. Transfer scheduled for friday

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (05-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (05-04-2016),Mink  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Transfer all done and all 6 embryos will still going! One is already frozen 4 growing tonight then will be frozen tomorrow all going well..😊
    Congrats hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Annerley plan is hopefully one makes it to blast but if more make it another blast or 2 they will feeeze n if one is crap they theow it in anyway lol wow sux your cycles are so long now. Hopefully you make it in for transfer this month and you dont have as many bloods as last time. Although if i had used the ivfs ovulation kit it would never have picked up ovulation only the digital one i own did n the blood test.

@MrsSMS yay your date is locked in. Wow im on my 4th fet but atleast this clinic knows what they are doing and if its not a blasty they won't put it in, that i am grateful for.

@mrsthomo the needles always give excitement lol hopefully since your starting to notice a difference theres some nice eggs growing. I posted in response to annerley what happens with extras hopefully though there will be some to refreeze seems a shame for them to die after 8 years frozen lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm psyching myself out over tomorrow's transfer. I'm hopeless. Has anyone found it painful? A GP once told me I had a slightly tilted uterus during a pap smear. Is that likely to make it painful? Would it be something they would have already looked at during EPU? FREAKING OUT. lol.

(Seriously, ivf newbie, you can laugh as much as you want at me right now since you just did EPU awake! I am officially the biggest sook ever!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller i just had transfer today and didnt find it painful at all, a little uncomfortable when they open you up but after that i didnt feel much going on..
    Good luck for tomorrow 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm psyching myself out over tomorrow's transfer. I'm hopeless. Has anyone found it painful? A GP once told me I had a slightly tilted uterus during a pap smear. Is that likely to make it painful? Would it be something they would have already looked at during EPU? FREAKING OUT. lol.

(Seriously, ivf newbie, you can laugh as much as you want at me right now since you just did EPU awake! I am officially the biggest sook ever!)
    You will be ok. It's a little uncomfortable but should have very little to no pain. Good luck love, hope it all goes well.

ps:which hill do you dwel in?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nicandM and @Tripmum ! Phew!

Tripmum, I live in the Perth Hills. Are you in Perth too? I'm in Roleystone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Don't stress no worse than a papsmear
    Last edited by MrsSMS; 05-04-2016 at 20:48.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh luv I won't laugh at all... I'm freaking myself out about tomorrow as well, but I have been told multiple times that it is like a Pap smear. And I don't know if every clinic does this but before I started injections, they "measured" my uterus in a Pap smear type way. It was odd but fine. So if it's like that, we will be ok 😊