Closed Thread
Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crap sorry for the double post stupid phone

@ivf newbie good luck for your transfer today and hopefully you have some nice ones to feeeze

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 out of 6 have fertilised 😊 fingers crossed for transfer tomorrow.... I go in at 10am.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016),kdsd  (05-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (05-04-2016),MrsSMS  (05-04-2016),Staaz  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats thays great numbers @ivf newbie.... good luck tomorrow will be thinking of you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @katt1011
    I've been a bit busy lately so sorry for my absence, been having a bit of a break also but I didn't want to ignore so thought I'd come and do a quick post. All the best for your transfer! What are your plans for the other thawed embryos? Are you transferring any that become blasties or refreezing?

So sorry that I haven't had a chance to catch up in what's been happening.
    Congrats to any bfps and huge hugs to those who've had not so good news! @Lovebubs77 I did see your update and I hope everything has been going ok! Your last level looks fantastic so I have my fingers firmly crossed for you!

AFM: I only got my af recently, I started spotting last Friday but had to wait for a proper flow so I'm currently on cd2. I won't have my first blood test to track for ovulation til the 15th, they are leaving it til day 12 since my cycles have been about 37 days long since October last year. If I had a perfect cycle, my transfer date would be the 22nd, my estimate is the 1st May based on how my cycles have been so we will see. Still a couple of weeks to go but hopefully it won't be as frustrating waiting around this time as I'm now getting used to longer cycles.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),mrsthomo  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @katt1011
    My first scan is on Friday!
    The needles are getting increasingly harder to poke into my hard belly! Lol it started off nice and soft and is getting harder every day. Must mean something is happening. Haha.
    Thank you lovely! :')
    Woo! I have my fingers crossed for you and your embryos! What is the plan if they all thaw perfectly? I hope they all thaw perfectly. ♡
    It's so overwhelming catching up when you haven't been on in a while, isn't it! I hope things go well with your DH too. xoxo
    @ivf newbie Congratulations!! Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy. xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Annerley! Thank you for the update.
    Hope you have been having a nice relaxing break.
    Wishing you the very best of luck for your cycle and I hope the wait isn't too long for you. xoxo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes!! I'm very nervous about this first cycle, particularly the EPU... I cried when I injected my first needle last night lol something about inflicting pain on myself just felt weird.

I ended up coming home from work sick today. Feeling like I've got the flu so I think it's just a coincidence. Nurses said I could take panadol and antihistamine so fingers crossed its enough to clear me up!

Looking forward to following along all of your stories ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Sending happy hugs to all the good news ������ and supportive hugs to the not so great news..

So I had my egg pick up today.. They got 6 good looking eggs ������ The experience itself was not great, they warned me that the more there are, the more I'll feel it. Even with 2 Valium, 2 panadine forte, and sucking on the gas like crazy, I had tears running down my face. Then in recovery I felt like the weakest link, as everyone else appeared to have coped much better. My pride is a killer.. Went home and slept for hours. But is all ok now besides the random pinching feeling every now and then. At least it was a quick procedure. They will call me tomorrow with a progress report and a time for transfer on Wednesday.
    Holey Moley ivf newbie, you are braver than me, there's no way I'd do EPU without a general. I think I would have just told my DH we weren't going through with IVF if our clinic didn't offer it, so well done!

Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    @HillDweller grow little embies, hope they are getting ready for your transfer!

For me i had 6 fertilised and growing well day 1 and had no other updates, got a call yesterday booking in for transfer today at 1:10pm... so i hope that means we still have 1 or 2 growing nicely lol.. its such a long 5 days with no updates ������

Thanks NandM, good luck for your transfer today!

Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    5 out of 6 have fertilised ������ fingers crossed for transfer tomorrow.... I go in at 10am.
    Brilliant news!! Good luck for tomorrow!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @katt1011 I just had my lining scan everything is going well met a new acupunturtist also today so that was great! Transfer is locked in for 13/4! Yay no problem follicles this time hoping this is 3rd transfer lucky!!

Good luck for you on Saturday. Hope you and DH can work things out! x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),Staaz  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer all done and all 6 embryos will still going! One is already frozen 4 growing tonight then will be frozen tomorrow all going well..😊

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (05-04-2016),HillDweller  (05-04-2016),ivf newbie  (05-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (05-04-2016),Mink  (05-04-2016),Staaz  (05-04-2016)