Closed Thread
Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsh1984 Best of luck for tomorrow and Wednesday!

Yay! @Lovebubs77 I'm so happy to hear your hcg is increasing.
    Best of luck for your BT on Thursday! I have everything crossed for you. xx
    @Mink Aww me too! I actually bought him a T shirt like over a year ago that says:
    Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy. Which is a Bioshock (game that we played) reference.
    I also want to make either a roll cake with little pink and blue ducks or a bar cake that has lettering in it that says something like:
    WE DID THE THING or IM PREGNANT
    I've had so long to decide that I just haven't. Lol

You're not pathetic! It's gonna happen. *hugs*
    Best of luck for when you POAS tomorrow!! I can't wait to see some lines. xo
    @Tripmum I am so sorry to hear the news.
    I hope that you're okay and that you can try again soon with better luck. ♡
    Take care of yourself. xoxo
    @ivf newbie Oh my goodness! That sounds awful! I am so glad that it's over for you and that you're feeling better now. Congratulations on your eggs! Will be thinking of you over the next couple of days! C'mon little guys, you can do it!
    @Flower78 Haha! I remember at the age of 17 or 18 I told my mum I would rather die than have an internal ultrasound. I think I jinxed myself or something. /:
    I hope everything goes well for you. xx
    @MusicalMumma Hi! Best of luck with your cycle!
    I just Googled antihistamines gonal f and all I can seem to find is women taking an antihistamine before the gonal f because they're allergic to the gonal f! There is another thread that asks why they can't have antihistamines during their fertility treatment but it's only because it dries up cm and she is doing iui. Where abouts are you? I do know that there's a nurse hotline that answers medical questions and they may have a better answer for you. Good luck! I hope you feel better soon. x

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),Mink  (06-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (05-04-2016),Tripmum  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Flower78 I tested this morning with my final remaining test and it was very faint. Didn't get a chance this afternoon to buy more so I'll get some tomorrow and try again weds morning. I'm freaking out now because by Wednesday if I have success I'm guessing that's when a positive should start showing 😁
    Look forward to hearing about Wednesday's result! I think that should show something by then hopefully two lovely lines!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your speedy replies @Flowers78 and @mrsthomo! I think I'll call my nurses office this morning just to be safe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow so much to catch up on
    @Tripmum im so sorry, i hoppe you can find away to go again.. sending hugs 😟
    @Lovebubs77 yay congrats
    @ivf newbie omg! That sounds scary i could not imagine doing it awake if they told me that i would have gone running! Hope your 6 have gone well overnight and you have a perfect one for transfer tomorrow 😊
    @Flower78 i hope you find out soon and the cyst goes away so you can start! Lol i had never hurd of a internal scan untill we start TTC was a little shocked first time lol.
    @MusicalMumma good luck with you first round... it moves so fast once you start.😊
    @HillDweller grow little embies, hope they are getting ready for your transfer!

Good luck to everyone else in a cycle and or testing soon! Hope we have some nice BFP's coming soon..

For me i had 6 fertilised and growing well day 1 and had no other updates, got a call yesterday booking in for transfer today at 1:10pm... so i hope that means we still have 1 or 2 growing nicely lol.. its such a long 5 days with no updates 😊

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (05-04-2016),Tripmum  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Hi ladies, wow so much to catch up on
    @Tripmum im so sorry, i hoppe you can find away to go again.. sending hugs 😟
    @Lovebubs77 yay congrats
    @ivf newbie omg! That sounds scary i could not imagine doing it awake if they told me that i would have gone running! Hope your 6 have gone well overnight and you have a perfect one for transfer tomorrow 😊
    @Flower78 i hope you find out soon and the cyst goes away so you can start! Lol i had never hurd of a internal scan untill we start TTC was a little shocked first time lol.
    @MusicalMumma good luck with you first round... it moves so fast once you start.😊
    @HillDweller grow little embies, hope they are getting ready for your transfer!

Good luck to everyone else in a cycle and or testing soon! Hope we have some nice BFP's coming soon..

For me i had 6 fertilised and growing well day 1 and had no other updates, got a call yesterday booking in for transfer today at 1:10pm... so i hope that means we still have 1 or 2 growing nicely lol.. its such a long 5 days with no updates 😊
    It was a little scarey but hopefully all worth it in the end 😊
    Good luck with your transfer!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

NandM  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    Hi ladies! The unbelievable has continued - my hcg has increased from 39 on Friday to 213 today! Ob is happy but still cautious. I now repeat bloods on Thursday. Keeping everything crossed!

Good luck to everyone else. I hope my good luck (so far) spreads to others in this group!
    Omg that is awesome!! Congrats and good luck for Thursday's test

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma I think that's your best bet! x
    @NandM Goodness me! That would be a loong 5 days with no updates.
    I did find with QFG that even though they said they'd give updates I had to call them.
    I hope that means nothing interesting happened and all 6 are growing perfectly! *fingers crossed*
    Wishing you all the best for your transfer. ♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear... so many news!
    Welcome to all new girls!
    Congratulations for everyone with awesome news and big hugs to everyone with not so good ones. 😘😘😘

I am waiting in the room for my ultrasound and bloods. A bit nervous!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Oh my goodness so much is happening in here.

@mrsthomo when is your first scan? How are the needles going? Hopefully you have some good numbers and more to freeze this cycle. Hopefully you get your little blue or pink cake soon.

@Annerley, you have been quiet how are things with you? Any news on your fet date yet?

@MrsSMS, have they confirmed the date for your fet yet?

@anulka goodluck for your ultrasound and bt today

@Lovebubs77 congratulations on the numbers hopefully they are rising nicely on thursday.

@NandM good luck for your transfer today and the dreaded tww

@MusicalMumma good luck with your cycle and welcome

@Mink hopefully when you poas tomorrow
    you will see 2 nice lines fingers crossed for you

@Tripmum sorry to hear it was a bfn for you big cyber hugs i know it doesn't make you feel any better

@Ivfnewbie i hope your feeling better after your epu and your little eggs fertilised well. Sorry to hear you had a bad time i couldn't walk for two days after mine it was horrible.

@flower omg they are still messing you around hopefully this last scan will answer all there questions so you can move foward.

Afm not much happening they are thawing 3 of my 6 embryos they take them out tomorrow i think they said and hopefully i will have a nice blasty on saturday to transfer. Not sure what is happening with the dh he reckons he may come back but who knows. I finally caught up and made heaps of notes to reply to everyone sorry of ive missed someone

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-04-2016),Tripmum  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Oh my goodness so much is happening in here.

@mrsthomo when is your first scan? How are the needles going? Hopefully you have some good numbers and more to freeze this cycle. Hopefully you get your little blue or pink cake soon.

@Annerley, you have been quiet how are things with you? Any news on your fet date yet?

@MrsSMS, have they confirmed the date for your fet yet?

@anulka goodluck for your ultrasound and bt today

@Lovebubs77 congratulations on the numbers hopefully they are rising nicely on thursday.

@NandM good luck for your transfer today and the dreaded tww

@MusicalMumma good luck with your cycle and welcome

@Mink hopefully when you poas tomorrow
    you will see 2 nice lines fingers crossed for you

@Tripmum sorry to hear it was a bfn for you big cyber hugs i know it doesn't make you feel any better

@Ivfnewbie i hope your feeling better after your epu and your little eggs fertilised well. Sorry to hear you had a bad time i couldn't walk for two days after mine it was horrible.

@flower omg they are still messing you around hopefully this last scan will answer all there questions so you can move foward.

Afm not much happening they are thawing 3 of my 6 embryos they take them out tomorrow i think they said and hopefully i will have a nice blasty on saturday to transfer. Not sure what is happening with the dh he reckons he may come back but who knows. I finally caught up and made heaps of notes to reply to everyone sorry of ive missed someone

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (05-04-2016),Mink  (05-04-2016),mrsthomo  (05-04-2016),Tripmum  (05-04-2016)