Closed Thread
Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1021
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    BT confirmed bfn for me today.

    Congrats ts to the bfp I saw and the numbers that keep climbing. I'm happy for you!!!!


  2. #642
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Sending happy hugs to all the good news 😊 and supportive hugs to the not so great news..

    So I had my egg pick up today.. They got 6 good looking eggs 😊 The experience itself was not great, they warned me that the more there are, the more I'll feel it. Even with 2 Valium, 2 panadine forte, and sucking on the gas like crazy, I had tears running down my face. Then in recovery I felt like the weakest link, as everyone else appeared to have coped much better. My pride is a killer.. Went home and slept for hours. But is all ok now besides the random pinching feeling every now and then. At least it was a quick procedure. They will call me tomorrow with a progress report and a time for transfer on Wednesday.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (05-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (04-04-2016),Tripmum  (05-04-2016)

  4. #643
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Sending happy hugs to all the good news 😊 and supportive hugs to the not so great news..

    So I had my egg pick up today.. They got 6 good looking eggs 😊 The experience itself was not great, they warned me that the more there are, the more I'll feel it. Even with 2 Valium, 2 panadine forte, and sucking on the gas like crazy, I had tears running down my face. Then in recovery I felt like the weakest link, as everyone else appeared to have coped much better. My pride is a killer.. Went home and slept for hours. But is all ok now besides the random pinching feeling every now and then. At least it was a quick procedure. They will call me tomorrow with a progress report and a time for transfer on Wednesday.
    Good luck with everything! Your not alone I had a very similar experience with my first egg collection. I felt everything and I felt that the gas did nothing! Hope your recovery is smooth! x

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

    ivf newbie  (04-04-2016)

  6. #644
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked
    759
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to Lovebubs77! Hope those numbers keep rising nicely!

    Exciting for everyone who are about to transfer or in the 2WW. I'm cheering from the sidelines. Cyst is still there so yet again another scan Wed but at a proper diagnostic imaging place to work out what type of cyst it is. Was thinking about how many internal scans I've had now, stopped counting TOO MANY!!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    Lovebubs77  (04-04-2016),mrsthomo  (04-04-2016)

  8. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked
    172
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post
    BT confirmed bfn for me today.

    Congrats ts to the bfp I saw and the numbers that keep climbing. I'm happy for you!!!!

    I'm so sorry it's all been confirmed. I hope you can one day try again. X

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

    Tripmum  (04-04-2016)

  10. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked
    172
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

    @ivf newbie I'm sorry about your experience. Hope you're recovering well. After only having it done under GA I would never choose local. You are one brave lady! Does your clinic ever offer local or GA?

    @Flower78 darn the cyst. Hope it won't delay things. I know how you feel about internal ultrasounds. I remember being told about it by my GP when they were first investigating my infertility. She said "it's a bit intrusive so you can always say no". I laugh thinking about that now haha

  11. #647
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @ivf newbie I'm sorry about your experience. Hope you're recovering well. After only having it done under GA I would never choose local. You are one brave lady! Does your clinic ever offer local or GA?

    @Flower78 darn the cyst. Hope it won't delay things. I know how you feel about internal ultrasounds. I remember being told about it by my GP when they were first investigating my infertility. She said "it's a bit intrusive so you can always say no". I laugh thinking about that now haha
    No they don't offer general. Im so glad the gas seems to make you forget pretty quickly what has happened! Recovery is going ok. 😊

  12. #648
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies. I'm starting my first IVF round this cycle with very first injection tonight (eek!) so I thought I would join this forum for support

    First question... Are antihistamines ok to take with gonal f? My nurse said no to nurofen etc but I forgot to ask about antihistamines and my nose is running like a tap right now!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

  14. #649
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked
    759
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @MusicalMumma! Antihistamines are fine. Good luck!
    @Mink I hope the cyst gets sorted so I can get started! Did you decide to test out the trigger or wait? Fingerscrossed for you!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (05-04-2016)

  16. #650
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked
    172
    Reviews
    0
    @Flower78 I tested this morning with my final remaining test and it was very faint. Didn't get a chance this afternoon to buy more so I'll get some tomorrow and try again weds morning. I'm freaking out now because by Wednesday if I have success I'm guessing that's when a positive should start showing 😁

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (05-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 998
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!