Closed Thread
Page 65 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BT confirmed bfn for me today.

Congrats ts to the bfp I saw and the numbers that keep climbing. I'm happy for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending happy hugs to all the good news 😊 and supportive hugs to the not so great news..

So I had my egg pick up today.. They got 6 good looking eggs 😊 The experience itself was not great, they warned me that the more there are, the more I'll feel it. Even with 2 Valium, 2 panadine forte, and sucking on the gas like crazy, I had tears running down my face. Then in recovery I felt like the weakest link, as everyone else appeared to have coped much better. My pride is a killer.. Went home and slept for hours. But is all ok now besides the random pinching feeling every now and then. At least it was a quick procedure. They will call me tomorrow with a progress report and a time for transfer on Wednesday.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (04-04-2016),Tripmum  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Sending happy hugs to all the good news 😊 and supportive hugs to the not so great news..

So I had my egg pick up today.. They got 6 good looking eggs 😊 The experience itself was not great, they warned me that the more there are, the more I'll feel it. Even with 2 Valium, 2 panadine forte, and sucking on the gas like crazy, I had tears running down my face. Then in recovery I felt like the weakest link, as everyone else appeared to have coped much better. My pride is a killer.. Went home and slept for hours. But is all ok now besides the random pinching feeling every now and then. At least it was a quick procedure. They will call me tomorrow with a progress report and a time for transfer on Wednesday.
    Good luck with everything! Your not alone I had a very similar experience with my first egg collection. I felt everything and I felt that the gas did nothing! Hope your recovery is smooth! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to Lovebubs77! Hope those numbers keep rising nicely!

Exciting for everyone who are about to transfer or in the 2WW. I'm cheering from the sidelines. Cyst is still there so yet again another scan Wed but at a proper diagnostic imaging place to work out what type of cyst it is. Was thinking about how many internal scans I've had now, stopped counting TOO MANY!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (04-04-2016),mrsthomo  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post
    BT confirmed bfn for me today.

Congrats ts to the bfp I saw and the numbers that keep climbing. I'm happy for you!!!!

I'm so sorry it's all been confirmed. I hope you can one day try again. X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

@ivf newbie I'm sorry about your experience. Hope you're recovering well. After only having it done under GA I would never choose local. You are one brave lady! Does your clinic ever offer local or GA?

@Flower78 darn the cyst. Hope it won't delay things. I know how you feel about internal ultrasounds. I remember being told about it by my GP when they were first investigating my infertility. She said "it's a bit intrusive so you can always say no". I laugh thinking about that now haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @ivf newbie I'm sorry about your experience. Hope you're recovering well. After only having it done under GA I would never choose local. You are one brave lady! Does your clinic ever offer local or GA?

@Flower78 darn the cyst. Hope it won't delay things. I know how you feel about internal ultrasounds. I remember being told about it by my GP when they were first investigating my infertility. She said "it's a bit intrusive so you can always say no". I laugh thinking about that now haha
    No they don't offer general. Im so glad the gas seems to make you forget pretty quickly what has happened! Recovery is going ok. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm starting my first IVF round this cycle with very first injection tonight (eek!) so I thought I would join this forum for support

First question... Are antihistamines ok to take with gonal f? My nurse said no to nurofen etc but I forgot to ask about antihistamines and my nose is running like a tap right now!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @MusicalMumma! Antihistamines are fine. Good luck!
    @Mink I hope the cyst gets sorted so I can get started! Did you decide to test out the trigger or wait? Fingerscrossed for you!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I tested this morning with my final remaining test and it was very faint. Didn't get a chance this afternoon to buy more so I'll get some tomorrow and try again weds morning. I'm freaking out now because by Wednesday if I have success I'm guessing that's when a positive should start showing 😁

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)