Closed Thread
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Haha yes. You're spot on.
    Thank you! I feel like this cycle is going so fast. I just made my appointment for my first ultrasound on Friday. I can't wait!
    Awh. I totally know what you mean about dropping bombshells on hubby. When we were ttc naturally he would always be the one bring me down to earth but with my transfers I felt as though I was letting him down each time I gave him the news.
    I really hope you and your husband get a nice surprise. ♡
    @mrsh1984 Hi! Nice to meet you. Sorry you're having troubles though.
    Best of luck with your cycle! I hope you get the perfect amount of follicles. x
    @katt1011 Yay! Wishing you the very best of luck for Saturday. xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

Well i finally have news my transfer is on saturday yay so excited.

Good luck to those pupo or in tww or having epu or jabbing or transfers.
    Fantastic! Good luck @katt1011 !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. I'm 31, have hypothalamic amenhorea (absence of period due to overtraining, have stopped running but still no period) and due to start my third try at IVF (first two cycles cancelled at the fertility centre as I had too many follicles), so I am with QFG. I start meds Wednesday on 125ui menopur and then cetrotide, as I have a very high AMH and my ovaries go a little crazy!
    I'm feeling optimistic and know what to expect from the hormones, just hoping to get to egg retrieval as I was previously cancelled just before!
    Welcome @mrsh1984 Hope the meds work in your favour this time and you get to EPU! Do you have PCOS? My AMH was 69 but came down to 31 after being on Metformin for several months. My clinic does IVM so if my AMH had stayed that high I would have gone with IVM instead of IVF, but it happened to come down low enough in the end. Unfortunately, I think my clinic is the only one in all of Australia that does do IVM! :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm wishes! I'm feeling so much better about this cycle and will definitely be freezing any embryos! Getting my first blood test tomorrow, base line scan then meds Wednesday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

Well i finally have news my transfer is on saturday yay so excited.

Good luck to those pupo or in tww or having epu or jabbing or transfers.
    Good luck for Saturday! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! The unbelievable has continued - my hcg has increased from 39 on Friday to 213 today! Ob is happy but still cautious. I now repeat bloods on Thursday. Keeping everything crossed!

Good luck to everyone else. I hope my good luck (so far) spreads to others in this group!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016),kdsd  (04-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (04-04-2016),OIC  (05-04-2016),Staaz  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller I'd never thought of it that way - being the deliverer of bad news now that I think about it he does seem pretty shattered whenever I tell him I have my period. I've just come to expect not being pregnant every month that I say it so casually. I must remember to be a bit more tactful. It's hard to imagine our hubbys vulnerable because they're always the ones that remain strong and provide support and comfort for us.

@mrsthomo I really hope we both have some good news to give our hubbies soon. I have fantasies about how I'm going to reveal to him I'm pregnant haha. I feel a bit pathetic because the pessimist in my head is saying "oh please, stop indulging your fantasies! You'll never get pregnant!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    Hi ladies! The unbelievable has continued - my hcg has increased from 39 on Friday to 213 today! Ob is happy but still cautious. I now repeat bloods on Thursday. Keeping everything crossed!

Good luck to everyone else. I hope my good luck (so far) spreads to others in this group!
    Yaaaayyy!!! So excited for you!!!! Hope those numbers keep going up and up, and yes hopefully your luck spreads like wildfire!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks guys, clinic just called - an extra one of our eggs ended up fertlising, just slightly behind the rest, and has gone on to divide into the right amount of cells today! Of the other five, three are also at the right stage.

So we have four all up at the right amount of cells today, and two that are one cell behind that they're still hanging on to incase they're just a little slow. Four being at the right stage at day three was more than I could have hoped for, so we're very happy! Now, the nervous wait continues to Wednesday! Keep growing little cells!
    Awesome news

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Tripmum thank you. Hope you're doing ok.

@HillDweller that's fantastic news!!! Hope all 4 make it to day5!!! Good luck!

I'm so on edge with AF being due soon. I keep running to the bathroom to check because it's feeling moist down there. I told hubby I feel like it's coming and his face just dropped. I never know how this stuff affects him coz he's not much of a sharer. I felt like I just dropped a bombshell on him. I feel terrible...
    Im rooting for you! I'm hoping this is the one for you!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

Mink  (04-04-2016)