Closed Thread
Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller Wow what wonderful news, congratulations!
    Will be thinking of you over the next few days. Grow little guys!! xo
    @anulka Haha yes. Well in my case, maxi dresses.
    I know! Very strange.
    I am on 200 iu but my AMH is only 6.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @HillDweller Wow what wonderful news, congratulations!
    Will be thinking of you over the next few days. Grow little guys!! xo
    @anulka Haha yes. Well in my case, maxi dresses.
    I know! Very strange.
    I am on 200 iu but my AMH is only 6.
    I am on 200 myself. Do you experience any side effects? I forgot what AMH stands for @mrsthomo?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka AMH is ovarian function. If you have a lower AMH level they give you a higher FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) dose.
    I'm just mostly uncomfortable and bloated on the side my ovary is on. I am having some pain when I push to do a wee (sorry if tmi lol) and when I go over bumps in the car. Hbu? Hope you're not too uncomfortable. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @anulka AMH is ovarian function. If you have a lower AMH level they give you a higher FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) dose.
    I'm just mostly uncomfortable and bloated on the side my ovary is on. I am having some pain when I push to do a wee (sorry if tmi lol) and when I go over bumps in the car. Hbu? Hope you're not too uncomfortable. x
    Oh make sense now. I dont know what my AMH is as i dont think i have done the test for it.
    I feel the same as you really. Just uncomfortable and a bit headachy😯☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka I think that AMH is one of the standard ones for when you start ivf.
    It isn't bulk billed so they send you a bill in the mail if that helps at all. I'm still waiting for my bill.
    Oh yes. I'm having headaches near my eye too. So fun. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tripmum thank you. Hope you're doing ok.

@HillDweller that's fantastic news!!! Hope all 4 make it to day5!!! Good luck!

I'm so on edge with AF being due soon. I keep running to the bathroom to check because it's feeling moist down there. I told hubby I feel like it's coming and his face just dropped. I never know how this stuff affects him coz he's not much of a sharer. I felt like I just dropped a bombshell on him. I feel terrible...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshthomo bloated feeling is the worst because you feel like you need to pee and poop and you can't eat and just can't get rid of the feeling. Hopefully it doesn't hang around for too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread. I'm 31, have hypothalamic amenhorea (absence of period due to overtraining, have stopped running but still no period) and due to start my third try at IVF (first two cycles cancelled at the fertility centre as I had too many follicles), so I am with QFG. I start meds Wednesday on 125ui menopur and then cetrotide, as I have a very high AMH and my ovaries go a little crazy!
    I'm feeling optimistic and know what to expect from the hormones, just hoping to get to egg retrieval as I was previously cancelled just before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Tripmum thank you. Hope you're doing ok.

@HillDweller that's fantastic news!!! Hope all 4 make it to day5!!! Good luck!

I'm so on edge with AF being due soon. I keep running to the bathroom to check because it's feeling moist down there. I told hubby I feel like it's coming and his face just dropped. I never know how this stuff affects him coz he's not much of a sharer. I felt like I just dropped a bombshell on him. I feel terrible...

Thanks @Mink !

Aww, I know exactly what you mean when you feel like you've just dashed your DH's hopes. My DH is Mr Positive Plus, and it's always me that's bringing him back to earth and feeling like I've just dashed his hopes I really hope AF is not on the way for you! It must be so difficult for them - I thought that this morning. The clinic calls me, so he has to wait on me to give him news from them, then we're the ones who are symptom spotting and knowing how we feel - they have nothing to go on until we tell them. It must be just as nervewracking for them I'm sure, and horrible for us because we're the ones always delivering the news!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Mink  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Well i finally have news my transfer is on saturday yay so excited.

Good luck to those pupo or in tww or having epu or jabbing or transfers.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (04-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (04-04-2016),MrsSMS  (04-04-2016),Staaz  (05-04-2016)