Closed Thread
Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Flower78 I'm itching to poas but I had 6 clicks of the ovidrel pen 5 days ago so I'm not sure when it'll be out of my system. So I think day before BT is my only option... Unless AF arrives before then. Good luck with your US tomorrow, hope the cyst is gone too!
    Ah that's a hard one. I guess it's either do daily POAS to test the ovidrel out and stress about whether the lines are darker or wait isn't it? I would wait too to get a clear answer. How many dpt are you and when is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Ah that's a hard one. I guess it's either do daily POAS to test the ovidrel out and stress about whether the lines are darker or wait isn't it? I would wait too to get a clear answer. How many dpt are you and when is your BT?
    Depending how I feel tomorrow I might get some more hpt's and test daily. I'm 5dp5dt. Last time I took the full dose of ovidrel for the trigger it took about 10 days for hcg to leave my system. So I'm not sure this time with only 6 clicks. BT is this Friday 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Depending how I feel tomorrow I might get some more hpt's and test daily. I'm 5dp5dt. Last time I took the full dose of ovidrel for the trigger it took about 10 days for hcg to leave my system. So I'm not sure this time with only 6 clicks. BT is this Friday ������
    Im hoping Friday is a good day for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

Mink  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so nervous to find out what is happening with my fertilised eggs today! My boss just messaged me to say he has had gastro all weekend and thought he'd better let me know so if he comes to work over the next few days I can keep my distance incase it affects what I'm doing. Was good of him, most people just don't bother thinking of stuff like that. I think I'll take a can of Glen20 in and spray my office in case. 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm so nervous to find out what is happening with my fertilised eggs today! My boss just messaged me to say he has had gastro all weekend and thought he'd better let me know so if he comes to work over the next few days I can keep my distance incase it affects what I'm doing. Was good of him, most people just don't bother thinking of stuff like that. I think I'll take a can of Glen20 in and spray my office in case. 😳
    Thats so nice of your boss! You are right sime people just don't think that way! My former boss was the same. Very thoughtful and understanding - it makes a difference for sure!
    Im sure your beautiful embies are doing good. This waiting is so tiring i know - but stay positive. I have everything cross for you and embies 😃

AFM day 4 of jabbing and scan and blood test tomorrow to see how its all going there. I am bloated already urghhhhh but i guess its a good sign! I went shopping with my girlfriend yesterday and my belly was sticking out like a balloon! You gotta love the hormones haha

Hope everyone has a nice start to the week! ☺☺

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tripmum I really feel for you. At the end of last year we honestly thought things were hopeless and we'd never have a baby because we couldn't afford another stim cycle with QFG but we have found another clinic and everything is working out okay.
    I really hope things work out for you. xoxo
    @Mink I really hope your period isn't coming and you have a nice surprise on Friday! x
    @kdsd I have my fingers crossed for you!
    @Flower78 Hope you had fun at your friends wedding!
    Best of luck for your US today! x
    @HillDweller That's really nice of your boss to let you know.
    I really hope that you get wonderful news today, lovely. xo
    @anulka Ohhh! I'm on day 4 of jabbing too and my scan and BT isn't until Friday!
    Hope you get some good news tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing about it! x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (04-04-2016),Tripmum  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm Day 4 of Puregon and my tummy looks weird! I only have one ovary so it sticks out on the left side. Haha.
    I am feeling a little uncomfortable too so am taking it easy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, clinic just called - an extra one of our eggs ended up fertlising, just slightly behind the rest, and has gone on to divide into the right amount of cells today! Of the other five, three are also at the right stage.

So we have four all up at the right amount of cells today, and two that are one cell behind that they're still hanging on to incase they're just a little slow. Four being at the right stage at day three was more than I could have hoped for, so we're very happy! Now, the nervous wait continues to Wednesday! Keep growing little cells!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (04-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (04-04-2016),mrsthomo  (04-04-2016),OIC  (05-04-2016),Staaz  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks guys, clinic just called - an extra one of our eggs ended up fertlising, just slightly behind the rest, and has gone on to divide into the right amount of cells today! Of the other five, three are also at the right stage.

So we have four all up at the right amount of cells today, and two that are one cell behind that they're still hanging on to incase they're just a little slow. Four being at the right stage at day three was more than I could have hoped for, so we're very happy! Now, the nervous wait continues to Wednesday! Keep growing little cells!
    Grow embies grow! Good news ☺☺☺☺☺☺

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Afm Day 4 of Puregon and my tummy looks weird! I only have one ovary so it sticks out on the left side. Haha.
    I am feeling a little uncomfortable too so am taking it easy.
    Mrsthomo my belly looks weird too. Thank gosh for stretchy pants haha i wonder why your scan is on friday and mine tomorrow! What dose of puregon are you on?