Closed Thread
Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Had my final scan yesterday. They are happy with my progress. I'm triggering tonight. Egg pick up on Monday morning. They aren't using anaesthetic, I'll be given a couple of Valium and some panadine forte - and have access to gas if needed. Has anyone had it done without being under? I'm a little nervous 😳
    I've always gone under for egg collection at Monash. Which Centre are you at? I've heard that they do egg collection without anesthesia in Canada but I didn't know they did it here ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Good luck on your transfer today @lotsathoughts you can go back to your plush suite and get some R&R! I love getting upgrades

@Tripmum how are you going? Any suss symptoms yet?

I feel like I'm getting AF and it's an unusual feeling that I only ever get with AF. It's due on Tuesday. I'm just wondering, does anyone know how long after taking the ovidrel I should expect AF? I remember with my cancelled cycle that it came 2 days after the trigger. Everything I've read online says about 14 days though.
    Other than the backache I've had no symptoms at all. I had the one day where I felt like af but since then absolutely nothing. I don't mean to be negative but I fear it hasn't worked again. From what I've read over the years online is bloating is key. If you bloat up it has worked and that's the one thing that's not happened for me during any of my failed cycles. I will still poas tomorrow morning and let you know. BT Monday

where are you now in your cycle? I've lost track a bit I'm sorry .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my final scan yesterday. They are happy with my progress. I'm triggering tonight. Egg pick up on Monday morning. They aren't using anaesthetic, I'll be given a couple of Valium and some panadine forte - and have access to gas if needed. Has anyone had it done without being under? I'm a little nervous 😳
    I'm pretty sure I was given a local. I was awake for the whole thing and it was fine.
    I didn't know they did it without anesthetic. I'm sure it will be fine. Good luck x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm PUPO

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-04-2016),ivf newbie  (02-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (02-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (02-04-2016),Mink  (02-04-2016),OIC  (05-04-2016),rtkirk  (04-04-2016),Tripmum  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    I'm PUPO
    Congrats!!hope the TWW goes fast for you !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my final scan yesterday. They are happy with my progress. I'm triggering tonight. Egg pick up on Monday morning. They aren't using anaesthetic, I'll be given a couple of Valium and some panadine forte - and have access to gas if needed. Has anyone had it done without being under? I'm a little nervous ������
    My very 1st cycle was done without being put under. I was pretty high on what ever they gave me though. Do remember small bits of saying ouch but wasn't to traumatic. Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm PUPO
    Good luck for the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    I've always gone under for egg collection at Monash. Which Centre are you at? I've heard that they do egg collection without anesthesia in Canada but I didn't know they did it here ...
    I'm going through the fertility centre in kawana 😊 they have been amazing so far. So hopefully all will be good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm PUPO
    Woo hoo! Hope the TWW goes quickly!!

Just got the call...5 of my 7 mature eggs have fertilised He said the sixth also fertilised but not as well, so that one is unlikely to develop. But we're really happy with 5. Now grow grow grow little embies!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

anulka  (02-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (02-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (02-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (02-04-2016),Mink  (02-04-2016),Tripmum  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HillDweller yay 5 is a good number....! Hope they keep growing strong!
    I had 6 fertilised from yesterday's up date but no more update till Tuesday tranfer now!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-04-2016)