Closed Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN. Not really even sure how to process it this time. One miscarriage & 5 failed transfers later, I just feel like there is this gaping hole inside me and I can't breath but meanwhile I'm supposed to slap a smile on my face and go to everyone's christenings and birthday parties when I've got no idea if I'll ever get to have my own baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    BFN. Not really even sure how to process it this time. One miscarriage & 5 failed transfers later, I just feel like there is this gaping hole inside me and I can't breath but meanwhile I'm supposed to slap a smile on my face and go to everyone's christenings and birthday parties when I've got no idea if I'll ever get to have my own baby
    Oh hun. My heart goes to you. Life is such a b*tch sometimes 😢 i wish i could make it easier for you.
    Cry for as long as you need to and take care of yourself. Lots of hugs xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @babybeanie I'm so so sorry, I don't even know what to say. Sounds like you've been through so much 😞 That is just so unfair 😢

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 out of 10 egg mature and have been ICSI injected 😊 We're feeling pretty happy with that. This morning we thought we were only going to get 5 eggs and were scared all of those wouldn't be mature and suitable for ICSI, so ending up with 7 mature seems like a pretty good result .

Now to wait for tomorrow mornings call to see how many fertilise. I'll just go on and be a bundle of nerves until then, ok? 😳

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (01-04-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (02-04-2016),Staaz  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you strength

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    7 out of 10 egg mature and have been ICSI injected 😊 We're feeling pretty happy with that. This morning we thought we were only going to get 5 eggs and were scared all of those wouldn't be mature and suitable for ICSI, so ending up with 7 mature seems like a pretty good result .

Now to wait for tomorrow mornings call to see how many fertilise. I'll just go on and be a bundle of nerves until then, ok? 😳
    Great number HillDweller! 7 mature is awesome!
    Yeah - bundle of nerves its what we are eh!
    Good luck x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much happening!

@mrsthomo optimim sperm is 2-3 days haha when did the full cycle our clinic was strick on that for the male.

@babybeanie im so sorry to hear its a bfn huge hugs sadly i know how you feel and it never gets any easier, you will get your baby and will be a wonderful mother

@Annerley where are things at with you?

Someone got huge numbers on bt yay and someone had good egg fertilization yay also lol sorry cant look back on my phone

Afm they bloody lost my test results stupid lab so now i have to wait til tomorrow to find out whats happening.

Sorry if ive missed anyone

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (03-04-2016),HillDweller  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post

Afm they bloody lost my test results stupid lab so now i have to wait til tomorrow to find out whats happening.
    Oh no! How annoying for you! 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @Ashe87 and @babybeanie. Be kind to yourselves. X I too am a BFN after today's blood test. 😢

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here
    Everyone r having there 2nd baby. I dun know whether i should go to their bb shower or not. Heart breaking. Big Hug to u. Good luck to us n enjoy our weekend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to smallkatty For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (03-04-2016)