Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Wow so much going on so sorry for not doing personals as im on my phone

Good luck to those testing today

I know someone got 12 eggs yay how exciting i hope you get some good news today on the fertilization of them.

@mrsthomo yay youve started the needles dont worry me im sure after everything that you have been through you will be fine with it

Im sure someone is getting possitive on poas so yay and to those that arent i hope its just to early or a dud test big hugs most of us know how that feels

Afm had bt today so gotta wait for the news this afternoon hopefully its not go back for another bt pathology hate taking blood from hands you gotta be lucky like i was this morning i got a fabulous gay man lol he made my day

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-04-2016),mrsthomo  (01-04-2016),Staaz  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! *highfive* haha
    Super classy! Lucky I had some alcohol wipes in our travel first aid kit. I thought it would come with everything because it did last time. /:
    I'll have to visit the chemist because I only have one more and no sharps container.
    Hopefully this will be our only use for vodka for a while. I only have raspberry flavour, I'm not sure I should use that. 😅 haha

Aw it's okay. I would say the hellish part is mostly over. *fingers crossed!*
    I'm sorry your poor hubby had to go through that as well.
    *hugs!*

Yesss! I have everything crossed for us both. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

Wow so much going on so sorry for not doing personals as im on my phone

Good luck to those testing today

I know someone got 12 eggs yay how exciting i hope you get some good news today on the fertilization of them.

@mrsthomo yay youve started the needles dont worry me im sure after everything that you have been through you will be fine with it

Im sure someone is getting possitive on poas so yay and to those that arent i hope its just to early or a dud test big hugs most of us know how that feels

Afm had bt today so gotta wait for the news this afternoon hopefully its not go back for another bt pathology hate taking blood from hands you gotta be lucky like i was this morning i got a fabulous gay man lol he made my day
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Just had my BT, realised this is only ten days after my ET. The last two cycles they did my blood tests 12 days after. Anyone know why they would do it 2 days earlier than normal?
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    It's BT day! On my way now. I did poas yesterday and day before, second line was fairly dark on Wednesday but lighter yesterday. So who knows. Guess I will know soon enough. ������
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @katt1011!
    Yes! One down, 11 to go. It's super easy, idk what I was worried about!
    I feel as though going through chemo, it's all stuff happening to you, they don't really make you responsible for anything.
    But during ivf it's all stuff I have to do and remember so in my opinion it's harder in a way!

I have my fingers crossed you don't have to go back for another BT! Hand and wrist needles are the worst! Glad your path nurse made your day. It makes such a huge difference when you get a nice person to take your bloods!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller Good luck for your EPU today! Hope they get lots of perfect little eggs and you recover quickly. x
    @lotsathoughts Hope you have a nice comfortable safe flight today and enjoy your visit to Sydney! x
    @smallkatty Best of luck for your beta today! x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (01-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hoe many dpt are you Ashe87?
    @anulka my ET was last Wednesday but late in the afternoon so I'm not a full 9dp yet.. More like 8.5..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news ladies negative beta. Wondering whether i should stim straight away or try myself...