Closed Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    @ivf newbie sounds like we are at the same stage. I had scan yesterday and only have 6. Have another scan tomorrow then trigger will be Saturday night too. 10 is a great number. The extra few days will allow for the little ones to grow more. And your lining is thickening nicely. It definitely gets nerve racking this close to EPU.. for tomorrows scan!
    I hope everything goes well for you too! So we are on the cusp of this dreaded 2ww.... Will be great to hear how you go 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow. So many things to catch up onm i have to be better than this and try to look here more often!
    Its a mix feeling here i guess. Some awesome news and some no so much😢 sending hugs to everyone!
    Ashe87 - i had a natural FET with my DD and i have had a spotting around the same time and it was an implantation so fingers crossed for you!!!
    IVF newbie - i know exactly how you feel - we all know! Our hubbies struggle with all this alot too. Its hard for them to see this all and not being able to fix it. But for them just being with us and listening is the best support we can get! Its hard i know but well worth it lets hope for super positive news this month!
    AFM AF arrived so its all go. I have done it before but it doesnt make it any easier. I was looking at the needle and still not sure how am I going to jab myself.... haha its all in my head -i remember it isnt that bad right?

Im sorry i havent replied to you individually - so much going on! Lets make it our month ladies ☺☺☺☺☺😃😃😃😃🙈🙈🙈👪 👪👪👪

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (31-03-2016),mrsthomo  (31-03-2016),Tripmum  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ivf newbie You're most welcome! It's so nice to have a little Internet support group. ♡
    Haha best of luck.
    Husband games are definitely the most fun ever. Especially when they result in injury. Once I pulled the towel off my head he was nowhere to be found until I turned around! No idea how he got behind me. Hahaha
    Thank you! I'm sure it will be okay in a couple of days or so.

Aww. My heart goes out to you guys! Honestly I think at times it must be harder on them to see us going through the things we go through and not be able to do anything to help.
    It just has to be worth it in the end. I can't wait to see those two lines!! xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @anulka! Yay for AF arriving so you can get started!
    The jabbing is not so bad. You can do it! ♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Is it normal for you to have brown spotting before AF?? If it isnt then could be a late implanter.. for you!
    @kdsd no I don't normally have spotting before AF..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Flower78 it was brown discharge/spotting doesn't seem to have continued much this morning..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thanks for the offer but I think I might take my phone into apple and get them to fix it. No doubt they'll probably tell me to reset it to factory settings though. Hope your elbow is ok.

@HillDweller I know the feeling of wanting more eggs/embryos. Even though I ended up with 5/6 embryos make it to day 5, I still wish it was 6/6. But here's hoping that less is better quality and all we need to make a family. Good luck for your EC!

@Lovebubs77 I really hope you're wrong about the chemical. Will you cycle again if it is? I just saw my Accupuncturist today and filled her in on my progress. She was very impressed by my embryo outcome considering there was only a small change to my meds (from 200 to 175gf) and thinks the quality of my eggs improved with the liver treatments she's been doing. In Chinese medicine the liver is very important to fertility. So it might be worth trying if you think your egg quality is not so great. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Mink I actually forgot to even ask my husband. Whoops! That sounds like a good plan though. Hope it can be fixed. (Quickly!)
    Haha thank you. I'm sure it will be fine.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you ladies heard about this?
    http://www.dontkillbulkbill.com

I'm in trouble if this happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Have you ladies heard about this?
    http://www.dontkillbulkbill.com

I'm in trouble if this happens!
    Yes it's pretty bad. Between IVF and my regular testing for my thyroid hormones (had my thyroid removed) this would be really problematic. I've signed the petition online