Closed Thread
Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    BT back from IVF clinic. HCG levels are great for just on 4 weeks (Monday) spotting and cramps gone again yay
    Yayayay!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @mrsthomo my blood test is meant to be Thursday but I think I'll go in tomorrow morning instead. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on much tomorrow if I have to wait until Thursday....I should be much better at waiting given how much waiting there is in IVF!
    Did you have a BT today? I've got my fingers crossed for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Thanks so much for all your support but it's not looking good. I POAS this morning & it was lighter than yesterday's- was only just visible. Beta results showed hcg was 19 @ 13dp2dt. I have another blood test Friday but it's looking like a chemical 😪. That will mean from my last 4 transfers, I've had 2 chemicals & 1 miscarriage at 8-9 weeks. The miscarriage was chromosomal so I'm thinking my eggs are very poor quality. Think it's time for a big chat with my FS. I won't give up on IVF just yet but I think the end is getting closer. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! Thanks so much for all your support but it's not looking good. I POAS this morning & it was lighter than yesterday's- was only just visible. Beta results showed hcg was 19 @ 13dp2dt. I have another blood test Friday but it's looking like a chemical 😪. That will mean from my last 4 transfers, I've had 2 chemicals & 1 miscarriage at 8-9 weeks. The miscarriage was chromosomal so I'm thinking my eggs are very poor quality. Think it's time for a big chat with my FS. I won't give up on IVF just yet but I think the end is getting closer. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else xx
    What a heartbreaking run you've had. You're so strong for getting this far, with such a tough journey. I hope there's still a way to find hope with your FS.
    Look after yourself

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink you're right, stranger things have happened. I hope there's a way for your miracle to occur. Hope is what gets us through.
    Yep IVF is the only way for me, but I realise I'm lucky in so many ways tho too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Mink  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    BT back from IVF clinic. HCG levels are great for just on 4 weeks (Monday) spotting and cramps gone again yay
    Awesome news

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF
    So sorry it isnt going well for you @Lovebubs77

Finally heard back from the clinic. My LH went up slightly over night so had to do another orgalutran jab this arvo then double dose of it again tomorrow morning with another bt and scan friday.. Hopefully a few more will grow and my left ovary returns from holidays!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (31-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (30-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (31-03-2016),Tripmum  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @Lovebubs77

My EPU is going to be on Friday morning. Just did my trigger. My lining is still not great - it was only 6.3 this morning so they've given me Progynova tablets to try and get it up to scratch.

The nurse said I had 5 big follies and 5 smaller ones this morning. I'm feeling pretty stressed that we might only get a few eggs this time. I know some ladies only get a couple each time, and I didn't want 19 again (!) but I guess I was hoping I'd still get above average. Oh well, I guess there's not much I can do but wait and see what happens!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lovebubs77! I hope it isn't a chemical. Thinking of you. Xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness @Mink! I think you may need a new phone! (I want to say I have a spare GS3 that I'd be happy to send you but I'm not sure where it is or if it's still working? I'll have to ask my husband when he's awake)
    Definitely not complaining about my phone, my brain is my main issue. I worry my memory function may never come back properly.
    @MaybeBabyIVF Congratulations! That is wonderful news. ♡♡
    @smallkatty I will be thinking of you on Friday! Are you planning on going in early so you get results in the afternoon? x
    @lotsathoughts Sorry to hear you are suffering with memory problems as well. It's so frustrating! xo

@Staaz *high five* we are officially cycle buddies. Yay!
    Are you doing an ivf cycle or a fet cycle? If I may ask! x

Oh @ Lovebubs77 I'm so sorry to hear this.
    I really hope it's not a chemical though! I read that levels can be from 17-147 at 15dpo. ♡
    I'm glad you're not giving up. It's definitely a fight worth fighting. Thinking of you! xo
    @kdsd Returns from holidays. Haha! *fingers crossed*
    @HillDweller Wishing you all the best for Friday! I really hope the Progynova helps your lining. It certainly helped mine!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (31-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (31-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (31-03-2016),Staaz  (02-04-2016)