Closed Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Or level still low. BTW my AF should due tmr. Not good poas result

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink awesome news about your frosties! Hope the next week goes quickly for you. @mrsthomo feel a little crampy and still lacking energy. Not sure why that is. Maybe a few early mornings is to blame. Might try to revive myself with a nap when ds goes down today.

Had my scan this morning. Got 6 follies on my right, biggest is 20 then 15,12s 10 and 9. Nothing on left as usual. Stupid ovary! Waiting to hear from the clinic to see if I'm triggering tonight or continuing thru until Saturday.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (30-03-2016),Mink  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    @Mink awesome news about your frosties! Hope the next week goes quickly for you. @mrsthomo feel a little crampy and still lacking energy. Not sure why that is. Maybe a few early mornings is to blame. Might try to revive myself with a nap when ds goes down today.

Had my scan this morning. Got 6 follies on my right, biggest is 20 then 15,12s 10 and 9. Nothing on left as usual. Stupid ovary! Waiting to hear from the clinic to see if I'm triggering tonight or continuing thru until Saturday.
    That sounds alright. Hopefully after you trigger you'll have at least 4 of those big enough to hold a quality mature egg. I have two stupid ovaries lol the right one has two endo cysts, and the left one where all the good action happens is tucked away under my uterus playing hard to get. Not to mention they're both stuck together and sonographers have a hard time differentiating where one starts and the other ends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness I’ve tried to type and send this reply 3 times. My phone keeps saying that I’m not signed in and removes all my hard work before I remember to cut it into my clipboard!

Ohh @smallkatty I really hope that it’s just too early! I have my fingers crossed for you. x
    @kdsd I’m sorry you’re feeling crampy and lacking energy. I’m feeling the same way! Early mornings definitely take it out of me so it could definitely be that!
    Let’s hope a nice afternoon nap helps!
    I find it really helps when I use an app called ‘SleepyTime’ that calculates the best times to wake up or go to sleep so that you feel refreshed. I recommend checking it out if you get the chance!
    Congratulations on all those follicles. I’m sorry to hear that your Left ovary isn’t cooperating. I wonder why that is. x

You guys! I just had my BT at QML and this little girl sneezed and I was shocked so I let out a laugh!
    I feel so bad. I hope I didn’t embarrass her!
    It sounded like a little elephant and it was so cute and funny! Hahah oh my goshhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Oh my goodness I’ve tried to type and send this reply 3 times. My phone keeps saying that I’m not signed in and removes all my hard work before I remember to cut it into my clipboard!

Ohh @smallkatty I really hope that it’s just too early! I have my fingers crossed for you. x
    @kdsd I’m sorry you’re feeling crampy and lacking energy. I’m feeling the same way! Early mornings definitely take it out of me so it could definitely be that!
    Let’s hope a nice afternoon nap helps!
    I find it really helps when I use an app called ‘SleepyTime’ that calculates the best times to wake up or go to sleep so that you feel refreshed. I recommend checking it out if you get the chance!
    Congratulations on all those follicles. I’m sorry to hear that your Left ovary isn’t cooperating. I wonder why that is. x

You guys! I just had my BT at QML and this little girl sneezed and I was shocked so I let out a laugh!
    I feel so bad. I hope I didn’t embarrass her!
    It sounded like a little elephant and it was so cute and funny! Hahah oh my goshhhh
    Thanks. I hope so. I was so happy before today. Now feeling very upset. Roller coaster again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @smallkatty I hope it's just too early. I'm not very good on timings but hopefully someone else could shed some light on it. It sure is a roller coaster ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kdsd damn ovary, I hope the other lifts it's game for you. It's sounding positive so far
    @Mink your ovaries seem like they're being a pain too. Do you have endo in your tubes? I do. Awful stuff! Getting everything all stuck in there. Fingers crossed for a positive result from yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo it's frustrating when that happens. I'm barely getting by with single responses. 😂 I try update on my phone if it plays up...deny it's user error, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there, @smallkatty! This journey IS a roller coaster! Hope we can all unbuckle our harnesses and hop off soon!
    I hope that you're okay. x
    @lotsathoughts Yes! It drives me nuts! I do it all the time when I'm replying late at night. My memory is terrible so I always forget to save my post! lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smallkatty really hoping your lines come back and AF doesn't show up. When is your BT?
    @lotsathoughts I don't have endo in my tubes... But I often wonder if I even need my tubes since egg and sperm never seem to want to meet. Having everything stuck together sucks big time though. Did they clean your tubes out or did you have to have them removed?
    @mrsthomo try having an iPhone that constantly freezes and occasionally acts possessed - typing on its own, opening and closing apps! Gives me grief when trying to reply to texts and answering calls.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (30-03-2016)