Closed Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Tripmum I really hope there is no blow to soften! x
    @Lovebubs77 I have my fingers crossed for you! Will you hear the results tomorrow if you do your BT in the morning?
    Haha you'd think so but I'm definitely not good at waiting yet. It all seems so much more important when you're PUPO from IVF!
    @katt1011 Maybe you could call your clinic and let them know that you did an ovulation test. Friday is only 3 days away. Doesn't peak last for 2 days?
    I hope you're doing okay. This stuff is so tough on us. xo
    @lotsathoughts Wow that sounds like such a nice family trip! ♡ I really hope you and your family enjoy yourselves.
    I suffer from chronic fatigue as well and have found IVF to be quite overwhelming so I can totally relate to being exhausted over a timetable!
    I hope that staying the extra night will allow for some relaxation time. xo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (30-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (29-03-2016),Tripmum  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo you are so nice and so caring to everyone yet your only young and been through so much and on top of it you have to do ivf i will keep watching in hope you get your baby soon like many others you deserve it. The ivf clinic last week said they would call me this week so i will keep an eye on the tests and peak lasts 24 hrs so should be in the next few days i hope. Im bowing out my daughters cat died for no reason n my husband and i split he says i can still use the embryos like i am this one but i dont wanna see him to get a signiture. Its life it happens atleast it wasnt the ivf that broke us like it does to so many.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @katt1011 that really means a lot to me. ♡
    I think you're such a lovely person and it breaks my heart to hear you're going through all of this!
    Please let me know if I can do anything. If nothing else I can listen if you need to vent.
    I have absolutely everything crossed for you! *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really suck at trying to keep up..
    Welcome to newbies.. goodluck to those PUPO and congrats to those that have gotten their BFPs.. goodluck for awesome betas this week!
    Beautiful number rubygirl! Best wishes for a cruisey 8 months ahead @Tripmum have everything crossed that you get awesome news! Must have been awesome to get trips on ur first time round. I keep dreaming of twins which scares the **** out of me lol @Lovebubs77 good luck for ur bt!

AFM.. had my first bt this morning.. I'm cd 12 but coz I'm doing a sandwich antagonist cycle, I'm day 6 of gonal. My e2 was 2500 today. My cycles 3 years ago, it was never this high before trigger day so be interesting how many follies r in there. Have another bt and my first scan tomorrow morning.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (30-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (30-03-2016),RubyGirl  (30-03-2016),Staaz  (30-03-2016),Tripmum  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kdsd I am the worst at keeping up! I really hope nobody thinks this is weird but I purchased a little diary to write down what's happening with everyone. lol

Idk much about different IVF protocols so I'm gonna have a read about that tomorrow!
    Wishing you the best of luck for your scan and BT tomorrow! x

AFM My AF finally arrived so my first BT is tomorrow! Then if everything is good I will pick up my Puregon so I can start injections on Friday.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (30-03-2016),HillDweller  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually write down where everyone is up to but have been so tired lately that I havent had the energy to.
    Good luck and hope your starting jabbing tomorrow!!
    My protocol is cd2-6 orgalutran then stop... cd7 onwards start gonal f and one click of ovidrel.. day 11 last day of ovidrel. Start orgalutran again. Continue gonal and orgalutran til trigger day.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kdsd Yay I don't feel weird now. lol
    I'm sorry you've not had much energy, that's no fun at all.
    Do you think that's due to the medication?

Thank you for explaining your protocol.
    How are you feeling apart from tired? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. Must make this whole process a million times harder. Big hugs to you.
    @mrsthomo yay to finally starting! Good luck! Hope it's not an uncomfortable process and you cruise through it.

AFM: my BT is officially 8th April and only have to take one shot of ovidrel tonight! So I'm pretty happy about that. 8th is about 8 days away and I only need one needle, no pessaries or gel! Also, just got word that we have 4 embryos frozen!!! Can't believe that I have another 4 chances if this one doesn't take.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (30-03-2016),HillDweller  (30-03-2016),mrsthomo  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Thank you! ♡
    Oh wow that's awesome! I'm so jealous.
    The pessaries are the worst. I would much rather an injection.
    Congratulations on your 4 frosties! I hope you don't have to think about them for quite a while though. xo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling af... Worry me. So i Poas just now... I have light second pink line came up few days back. No line today. Does it means dat my little one gone... Sad