Closed Thread
Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Back again

Hello. I am new to this thread but not the IVF journey. I cycled two years ago- Annerley I think with you!- and we were lucky enough to have a DS who is 2 soon.
    Back for no. 2 and doing a FET with one of the frosties we got from his cycle. We have a scan on the 9th so hopefully can transfer later next week.
    Fx for happy news for everyone

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-03-2016),HillDweller  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Welcome to the new girls.

Well I went for my progress scan today to see how my follies are going.

My lining is currently sitting at 7.19

My right ovary has the following follies 9, 9 & 11.5 ( I also have a stack of eggs around 3 thanks to my PCOS). My left ovary has the following 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10 & 12.5

FS says I'm a little behind in sizing as to where they'd like to see me but hoping I pick up over the weekend and have my scan Tuesday which is when I'm meant to be having my next scan to see if I trigger or have to wait a few more days. Fingers crossed they grow bigger.
    Last edited by MaybeBabyIVF; 04-03-2016 at 13:04.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (04-03-2016),HillDweller  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm doing my first fet this month. Have a DS who is almost 2 who was the result of a fresh cycle. Never done a fet before, a lot more medication than I expected. When you have a break from I've, you forget what it's like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @rtkirk we were in the due date dig together for April/may/June with @ABH as well. I recognised your name straight away!
    we started up a fb group for the dig but it's not active at all, a few still come on here and touch base but there's a group of us in another fb group from my actual cycle group and we all chat all the time. You and @ABH probably cycled a month or 2 before me as I know my DD was the last to be born on our dig. @ABH end of last year was my first FET and it was a natural cycle so no meds but I had so many blood tests. It didn't help that I ovulated late, as that meant more than usual and with my betas coming back low, that meant there was even more. After all that I had all the bloods taken to ensure my hcg had dropped away. It's been nice to have a break from going to the clinic and being jabbed all the time but in a few weeks, it all starts again!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm on day 3 of my cycle - 2nd day of gonal f injections. This is my 5th stim cycle. We have DD who is 2 & sadly had a MMC from my stim cycle in Oct-Nov last year. My protocol has been adjusted for this cycle so hopefully we'll get a few more eggs this time around. Baby dust to all!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Most of you i already know and have been in previous threads with. anyway had a clinic change saw new fs and had new bloods and that done have to email fs next week providing they cone back ok hopefully i will ve doing a natural fet mid april at the latest.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I m going this month for FET so I thought I join you..

I have started ivf last year in July but had both side ectopic pregnancy and ended up with laparoscopic tube removed in September and this year in January, now I have only 2 frozen embryo left and hoping to make it happen this month..

Sticky baby dust to all..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm a newbie to this thread. DH and I are going through our first IVF cycle this month due to secondary infertility. I've only got one tube left (removed after Ectopic) and DH's sperm count/quality is borderline.

We had our EPU this morning! I had 6 follicles during scans but came out with 8 eggs collected so was really pleased. Had the scientist come in during recovery to let me know DH's swimmers were pretty average so they were going to do ICSI which wasn't the original plan but sounds like the best decision.

Anxiously waiting to hear fertilisation result tomorrow... fingers crossed!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clover30 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (05-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Lovebubs77 and @katt1011 here we go again! Hope we have better luck this time around. Even though I wish you both weren't here, it's nice to see some familiar names.
    @Prabhu and @Clover30 I'm so sorry to hear that you've both had ectopics as well. Do either of you know how it happened? Mine is a mystery but my FS couldn't get a good look on the ultrasound screen when doing to transfer and did say there's a chance she put it in too high. It really makes me wonder since when they transferred DD, they said they got the perfect spot. @Prabhu did you have two ectopics in a row from two different Ivf transfers? That's a raw deal! @Clover30 was your ectopic a natural pregnancy? 8 eggs is a great result and it's also good that they are doing ICSI if they have concerns, it will give them the best chance. We did ICSI too and got 7 eggs, 6 were mature and all made it to day 5 except 1 wasn't good enough quality to freeze! Good luck!
    Last edited by Annerley; 04-03-2016 at 18:58.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Clover30  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Thanks @Annerley Hopefully we'll get a great result too but am trying not to get ahead of myself.

My ectopic was a natural pregnancy. We had a MMC, an ectopic and then by some miracle fell pregnant naturally again with one tube and have a DS who's 2.5. Ectopics are such a horrible time to go through, knowing you're finally pregnant but it's unviable... so sorry to hear so many have had to go through it.
    Last edited by Clover30; 04-03-2016 at 20:06.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Clover30 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-03-2016)