Closed Thread
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I'm not sure what type, they didn't say. Just a simple cyst I think as it looked like a follicle on my FET last month? I've never had one before, but it was my first US last month since having my DS 18 months ago so could be ages I guess. They're doing bloods at my next US in a week to see if it's secreting hormones.

The nurse said they might not cancel this month but I can't see how as I'm meant to start meds on Day2 and it would be Day 9 by next US. Seems weird right?

Hi! I've had cysts for ages. If the cysts do not affect your uterine lining they will move forward with your cycle. I have a large cyst on my left ovary and they transferred my last little embie on good Friday so it really all depends if the cyst you have is affecting anything . Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller hope those four are perfect and all you need to complete your family
    @RubyGirl that's amazing! I would be gobsmacked too. Wishing you smooth sailing from here on.

AFM: just had my transfer this morning. Everything went well. Had a hatching blasto put in. There are 2-3 which are about to hatch and another 2 which are a step away from blasto. So I'm super super happy about that. Really hoping they can all be frozen. Now for the dreaded tww, made even harder because I have a week off work haha

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (29-03-2016),HillDweller  (29-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (29-03-2016),mrsthomo  (29-03-2016),RubyGirl  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@Ruby congratulations on the results

@trip hope this one works for you i know what its like to use your last embryo

@Annerley did af finally show up for easter?

@mrsthomo how are things with you?

@MrsSMS what are you upto?

Sorry if ive forgotten anyone im using my phone and cant see back. Congratulations to those with bfps and big hugs for those with bfn i know what its like. Good luck to those in tww.

Afm just waiting until friday for bt to see whats happening hoping though transfer is end of next week.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (29-03-2016),RubyGirl  (29-03-2016),Tripmum  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @katt1011
    AF arrived on sat so I have started taking the progynova. Waiting for lining scan on tues next week, I am just chilling out really FETs for me are a lot less stress full and full on than a full cycle, nothing to really report hope everything is travelling well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink good luck hopefully you have some nice hatchings to freeze.

@MrsSMS have they given you a rough transfer date?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 transfer date will be the 13/4 at this stage, which so far there dates and mine have always matched up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @HillDweller hope those four are perfect and all you need to complete your family
    @RubyGirl that's amazing! I would be gobsmacked too. Wishing you smooth sailing from here on.

AFM: just had my transfer this morning. Everything went well. Had a hatching blasto put in. There are 2-3 which are about to hatch and another 2 which are a step away from blasto. So I'm super super happy about that. Really hoping they can all be frozen. Now for the dreaded tww, made even harder because I have a week off work haha
    Fantastic news @Mink ! Everything crossed for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Mink  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Thank you so much @HillDweller & everyone else for your kind words.

I ended up going in for my first beta this morning.

Im gob smacked @ 11dpt my hcg is 854.

Next beta is on friday & then a scan in a few weeks.

This feels so surreal!!!
    Congrats!!!!!! There might be more than 1 in there with that beta!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post

Good luck with the 2ww. It is a life draining time. I am currently 4dp5dt and it feels like ages still till beta. It sounds like you have a wonderful batch of embies! Sending you loads of baby dust .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post
    Good luck with the 2ww. It is a life draining time. I am currently 4dp5dt and it feels like ages still till beta. It sounds like you have a wonderful batch of embies! Sending you loads of baby dust .
    Thank you! Good luck to you too. Nice to know we're quite close together in our tww. Let's hope we don't both go crazy though. Are you going to poas?

Oops I just realised they haven't given me any progesterone. They gave me ovidril to take a few days ago but that's it. Think I might call today.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (29-03-2016)