Closed Thread
Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripmum View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new here but not new to IVF and FET. My journey has been a ong one. We have trip girls from our very 1st IVF cycle 10 years ago. We've been through 6 cycles since with no luck. I had 1 day 5 compacted morula transferred on good Friday. Hope that's what it will be for us!!!!

I am now 3dpt and other than the occasional twitch in my left ovary and some back pain, I don't really feel any symptoms. I've had so many different things happen to me during all my cycles that I would have a clue what a good sign is and what isn't.

This is is our last little emby. The last hope! I hope it sticks around. I really truly do. My blood test is on 10 April.
    Good luck tripmum! Fingers crossed! ☺

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Tripmum  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I've been reading along but haven't posted yet..
    I had my first Ivf cycle in Jan, I had a positive hcg but unfortunately started bleeding around 6 weeks and the ultrasound showed there was no longer a pregnancy..
    Our FS wanted us to go straight into another cycle which we did, a FET I'm just taking Progynova as I don't ovulate regularly and now pessaries too, had my transfer of a 6 day hatching blasty last Wednesday.. Wondering when the earliest I could test would be? My BT isn't till 7th April..
    I also had quite a few twinges and cramps along with sore boobs this time it's really just sore boobs and feeling quite tired so I'm wondering if this one hasn't stuck?
    Can't stop thinking about everything!!
    Any advice would be great..

Good luck to everyone I've been enjoying reading along and keeping up to date with everyone's progress..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (29-03-2016),Tripmum  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today's test ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459152573.091294.jpg

But now I have bad cramps and some light bleeding (was just a bit of stained mucous earlier but now light red).

BT isn't meant to be til Wed. What would you do?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would call the clinic to see if you can have a blood test tomorrow as you might need to increase progesterone dose?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

OIC  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I would call the clinic to see if you can have a blood test tomorrow as you might need to increase progesterone dose?
    I wasn't meant to test til tomorrow lol. So would you call just in the morning? My clinic is closed today due to public holiday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    They discovered a cyst in my baseline scan last year they wouldn't let me start until the cyst resolved I had surgery 2 months later. I hope that your situation is resolved faster than mine
    Thanks for the info, I hope it doesn't take that long! I'm starting Primolut for five days then re scan so I hope that works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I wasn't meant to test til tomorrow lol. So would you call just in the morning? My clinic is closed today due to public holiday
    Yes I would call first thing. How much progesterone or Crinone are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info, I hope it doesn't take that long! I'm starting Primolut for five days then re scan so I hope that works!
    Good luck with everything, with mine they took advantage of the opportunity and did some exploratory testing, and checked my tubes cleaned up some endo. I think it took 4 months to be able to proceed to start my first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would call first thing. How much progesterone or Crinone are you on?
    1 crinone tube of a morning & 1 endometrin of an evening

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    It's the same FS, my estrogen was definitely behind compared to this stage last cycle, so that might be the reasoning. You're right, could be that they put me on the low dose first with the intention of raising it later in the cycle. Last time I already had 12 follies on day 8 but none of them were a good size. Could be they've lowered the dose at the beginning to get less follies then upped it to try and grow the ones I have. I know last time my hormone levels were perfect, that's why it's difficult to get the dose right I guess!

Fantastic news on the progress of your embies!!
    Yes slower growing eggs may mean less but better quality. My last cycle I was on 200 gf and they grew really quick. Ended up with 6 eggs but only 2 embies. This time I stimmed for about 7days longer on 175 gf and they've told me I have 6 grade 1 embies so far (day4, hope they all make it to freeze quality). So hopefully this cycle yields some great quality eggs and embies for you!

I can't help but continuously compare what happens now to what happened before, but essentially that's what the doctors are doing too since there's no way of predicting how our bodies react to the drugs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (29-03-2016)