Closed Thread
Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie - I'm really hoping that second line appears!
    I too POAS yesterday at 10dp2dt & got a BFN. I don't think time will make any difference to my result 😔 but my beta isn't until Thursday. Might try to get it done earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poas today. I can see a second clear pink line now. Beta this fri cant wait. Im currently taking blackmore conceive well gold. Should i take something else? Any experience ladies?
    Good luck n enjoy the last day of long weekend.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smallkatty For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (28-03-2016),Mink  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @HillDweller I say go with what your gut is telling you. Is it a new FS? If it's the same one, perhaps they have a good reason for it unbeknownst to you. Maybe they're making the judgement based on your current hormone levels rather than just the lack of follicles, plus they've decided to up your dosage a bit later in the cycle when they first had you on a higher dose, right? Anyway I hope you don't get OHSS. I can only imagine how horrible it is (from reading other people's accounts of it).

AFM: just got a call from the scientist letting me know that all 6 of my embies are on track at day3. Really hoping they all make it to day 5. Last time I had about 3 out of 5 on track at day 3. I'll find out tomorrow what time my transfer will be for Tuesday. Can't wait! But dreading the tww
    Awesome news about your embies! 6 is a great number ☺ do you knoo how they are going now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallkatty View Post
    Poas today. I can see a second clear pink line now. Beta this fri cant wait. Im currently taking blackmore conceive well gold. Should i take something else? Any experience ladies?
    Good luck n enjoy the last day of long weekend.
    Oh how exciting! How many days pt are you ???☺☺ i took the same multivitamin first time & it was all good. As long as you take your folic it should be enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @babybeanie - I'm really hoping that second line appears!
    I too POAS yesterday at 10dp2dt & got a BFN. I don't think time will make any difference to my result 😔 but my beta isn't until Thursday. Might try to get it done earlier.
    Sorry to hear, hope you can get an earlier BT as it sucks waiting.

Congrats @smallkatty, sounds promising!

I had baseline scan today but I still have a cyst on my left ovary. Anyone had that before? The nurse will call this arvo to tell me if I can start jabbing or not.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I am new here but not new to IVF and FET. My journey has been a ong one. We have trip girls from our very 1st IVF cycle 10 years ago. We've been through 6 cycles since with no luck. I had 1 day 5 compacted morula transferred on good Friday. Hope that's what it will be for us!!!!

I am now 3dpt and other than the occasional twitch in my left ovary and some back pain, I don't really feel any symptoms. I've had so many different things happen to me during all my cycles that I would have a clue what a good sign is and what isn't.

This is is our last little emby. The last hope! I hope it sticks around. I really truly do. My blood test is on 10 April.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tripmum For This Useful Post:

anulka  (28-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka thx. I'm 7dp 6dt. Yes i have folic too. Just not sure if they r enough

11. The Following User Says Thank You to smallkatty For This Useful Post:

anulka  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently at 10pdt6dt. We decided to go ahead with a POAS this morning.

The double lines showed up so quickly I didn't even have time to even pull my pants up.

My husband ran into the toilet because he could hear me sobbing lol

Beta is Wednesday. Im hoping this little embie remains stuck & keeps doing well.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (29-03-2016),HillDweller  (29-03-2016),kdsd  (29-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (28-03-2016),mrsthomo  (29-03-2016),smallkatty  (28-03-2016),Tripmum  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Sorry to hear, hope you can get an earlier BT as it sucks waiting.

Congrats @smallkatty, sounds promising!

I had baseline scan today but I still have a cyst on my left ovary. Anyone had that before? The nurse will call this arvo to tell me if I can start jabbing or not.
    They discovered a cyst in my baseline scan last year they wouldn't let me start until the cyst resolved I had surgery 2 months later. I hope that your situation is resolved faster than mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Currently at 10pdt6dt. We decided to go ahead with a POAS this morning.

The double lines showed up so quickly I didn't even have time to even pull my pants up.

My husband ran into the toilet because he could hear me sobbing lol

Beta is Wednesday. Im hoping this little embie remains stuck & keeps doing well.
    Awwww RubyGirl this is the best news! Hope this one is a super sticky! ☺☺

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (28-03-2016)