Went for the first scan of this cycle this morning. They called this arvo and said for me to up my GonalF to 200! I was on 150 last time and overstimmed. This cycle they'd lowered it to 125 to try not to overstim. Seems like a pretty big jump in dose to me.
Obviously I didn't have as many follies as they wanted to see today but I'm so scared I'm going to get OHSS again and have to delay another 2 months for a transfer (if we get an embryo good enough to freeze). That would mean we'd been doing IVF for 5 months before we could even attempt our first ET :/
Trying not to stress about it too much and just hope they know what they're doing...!