Closed Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went for the first scan of this cycle this morning. They called this arvo and said for me to up my GonalF to 200! I was on 150 last time and overstimmed. This cycle they'd lowered it to 125 to try not to overstim. Seems like a pretty big jump in dose to me.

Obviously I didn't have as many follies as they wanted to see today but I'm so scared I'm going to get OHSS again and have to delay another 2 months for a transfer (if we get an embryo good enough to freeze). That would mean we'd been doing IVF for 5 months before we could even attempt our first ET :/

Trying not to stress about it too much and just hope they know what they're doing...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you don't over stim @HillDweller. Will hope for a good number and good fertilization for you this time. Can't give any advice as I needed 300units to get 5 mature eggs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallkatty View Post
    Omg. I am 5dp6 dt. i just went out for grocery n now im spotting . I poas this morn n saw extremely light pink line. Wat does it means⁇ Im scared... beta next fri still long way to go.
    Could be implantation spotting! Second faint line is still a positive line! Keep testing to see if it gets darker the more hcg your body produces. Really hope this means a positive for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg. I am 5dp6 dt. i just went out for grocery n now im spotting . I poas this morn n saw extremely light pink line. Wat does it means⁇ Im scared... beta next fri still long way to go.
    I think it sounds like an implantation bleeding. You are 5 days after transfer so that sounds about right☺ did it settle at all? Tww is tge hardest part of IVF hold on there. Fingers crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx @Mink @anulka
    Yes. I will test every day. Cramping every day n night... @HillDweller i was on 250 then 300 last 2 cycles because of my low amh. Have u had a chat with ur dr? Strange that they use high dose again n not concerned abt ur ohss. I remembered my dr gave me another drug called luveris along with gonal f to boost da egg #n size. Go n have a chat with them. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I ended up poas this morning. I think it's cos DH is away and I'm bored/lonley and couldn't be bothered thinking of reasons not to do it anymore.

No double line for me. I'm 5dpt with a hatching blasty so just hoping it's too early to show up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie cheer up. Im 6dpt today. My line is still like a light pink water mark. Too early for me to poas. Maybe too early for u too. Never give up!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to smallkatty For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx @Mink @anulka
    Yes. I will test every day. Cramping every day n night... @HillDweller i was on 250 then 300 last 2 cycles because of my low amh. Have u had a chat with ur dr? Strange that they use high dose again n not concerned abt ur ohss. I remembered my dr gave me another drug called luveris along with gonal f to boost da egg #n size. Go n have a chat with them. All the best
    I have PCOS and had really high AMH before I went on Metformin (then it came down to just above normal). I was on 150 last time and got 19 eggs and OHSS. I go back for the next scan tomorrow so I'll have a chat with them about it then. I know they're concerned about my lining too because that was too thin last time, but the FS said they'd give me something else for that between EPU and ET if need be....hmmm. It just doesn't feel right to me...I'll definitely have a chat with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller I say go with what your gut is telling you. Is it a new FS? If it's the same one, perhaps they have a good reason for it unbeknownst to you. Maybe they're making the judgement based on your current hormone levels rather than just the lack of follicles, plus they've decided to up your dosage a bit later in the cycle when they first had you on a higher dose, right? Anyway I hope you don't get OHSS. I can only imagine how horrible it is (from reading other people's accounts of it).

AFM: just got a call from the scientist letting me know that all 6 of my embies are on track at day3. Really hoping they all make it to day 5. Last time I had about 3 out of 5 on track at day 3. I'll find out tomorrow what time my transfer will be for Tuesday. Can't wait! But dreading the tww

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

anulka  (28-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @HillDweller I say go with what your gut is telling you. Is it a new FS? If it's the same one, perhaps they have a good reason for it unbeknownst to you. Maybe they're making the judgement based on your current hormone levels rather than just the lack of follicles, plus they've decided to up your dosage a bit later in the cycle when they first had you on a higher dose, right? Anyway I hope you don't get OHSS. I can only imagine how horrible it is (from reading other people's accounts of it).

AFM: just got a call from the scientist letting me know that all 6 of my embies are on track at day3. Really hoping they all make it to day 5. Last time I had about 3 out of 5 on track at day 3. I'll find out tomorrow what time my transfer will be for Tuesday. Can't wait! But dreading the tww
    It's the same FS, my estrogen was definitely behind compared to this stage last cycle, so that might be the reasoning. You're right, could be that they put me on the low dose first with the intention of raising it later in the cycle. Last time I already had 12 follies on day 8 but none of them were a good size. Could be they've lowered the dose at the beginning to get less follies then upped it to try and grow the ones I have. I know last time my hormone levels were perfect, that's why it's difficult to get the dose right I guess!

Fantastic news on the progress of your embies!!