Closed Thread
Page 32 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my 2 nd cycle immediately after my first cycle last yr. I felt hungry n tired all the time. N I was on 2-3 needles each days. I hardly find a space on my tommy for injections. One of my nurse suggested me to do on my inner thigh. She said it was easier than doing on tummy. I have asked another nurse for second opinion n she advised me that it was much harder to do on my thigh. I was very confused by the time. None of them said anything about bum. Horrible time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @RubyGirl no I haven't been tested but someone in the dec/Jan IVF thread recommended the book by dr beers (I have a feeling it might've been you, but there were two rubygirls there). So I've been reading that and I think I fall into the immune prob category.
    I think it may have been the other rubygirl that suggested the book, as i am yet to read that.

I do think that its worth having the tests and any others that you may not have had previously.

I had my immune responses checked recently (all came back good) but i wish i had them done before stimming, just for peace of mind.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

Mink  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie that sounds like a nice plan. I might test Sunday at 10dp2dt - we're going away Sunday & Monday nights so if it's negative I'll have a drink & deal with it before I'm back in work on Tuesday.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! @MaybeBabyIVF & @rmcl that is fantastic news! Congrats! So sad to hear of your 12w Angel. All the very best wishes for successful pregnancies! Have you entered a DIG yet? Hopefully some of us will join you!
    @Lovebubs77 good plan. I always like to know so I can commiserate in style.....or celebrate! Fx!
    @NandM well done.....keep growing little egglies!
    @Mink Fx for your eight! I'd be peed off with my hubby if he said that too. Gees. You've just been through so much! Vent away! It is surprising just how much EC hurts and knocks you around. I was shocked. I'd told the babysitter id be back by lunch time! Took me at least a week to get over it!
    @ivf newbie welcome and good luck!

The jabs hurt less in a good fat layer, lucky I've kept my muffin top in good working order!

More pics of BFPs please! 👍🏼

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (25-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (25-03-2016),Mink  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    No squinting this morning. Showed up straight away too. (BH doesn't want to show it clearly)

Attachment 79607
    Congrats @MaybeBabyIVF! That's awesome news. How many days post transfer were you when you poas? I'm getting impatient now but only 3dpt so figure it's too early

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Omg! @MaybeBabyIVF & @rmcl that is fantastic news! Congrats! So sad to hear of your 12w Angel. All the very best wishes for successful pregnancies! Have you entered a DIG yet? Hopefully some of us will join you!
    @Lovebubs77 good plan. I always like to know so I can commiserate in style.....or celebrate! Fx!
    @NandM well done.....keep growing little egglies!
    @Mink Fx for your eight! I'd be peed off with my hubby if he said that too. Gees. You've just been through so much! Vent away! It is surprising just how much EC hurts and knocks you around. I was shocked. I'd told the babysitter id be back by lunch time! Took me at least a week to get over it!
    @ivf newbie welcome and good luck!

The jabs hurt less in a good fat layer, lucky I've kept my muffin top in good working order!

More pics of BFPs please! 👍🏼
    Thanks Hun. Yeh I created one as it hadn't started yet. Won't know if I'll be taken in November or if they'll leave me go til December. I've had a few issues with previous pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Congrats @MaybeBabyIVF! That's awesome news. How many days post transfer were you when you poas? I'm getting impatient now but only 3dpt so figure it's too early
    I was 7dpt when I did the first one and got a squinter lol. Here they are.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458858488.946102.jpg

Today's test
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458858507.416705.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-03-2016),mrsthomo  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN today at 7dpt. Had my cry this morning, now just want the BT over. At least I only have to wait for Sunday.
    Going to start a stim straight away so will be sticking around.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I'm so sorry to see you've had a BFN. Cry as much as you need to. I know exactly how you feel wanting the BT over and done with. I brought my BT forward when I got a bfn 9dpt.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    BFN today at 7dpt. Had my cry this morning, now just want the BT over. At least I only have to wait for Sunday.
    Going to start a stim straight away so will be sticking around.
    Oh Hun I'm sorry. Cry as much as you need to xo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC oh wow a week to recover from EC? Did you end up doing a fresh transfer? You poor thing. Must've been a difficult pick up. I had GA coz my ovaries are hard to get to, but hubby said FS didn't seem to have too much trouble this time and my pain seems to be quite minimal.

Update on my eggs: 6/8 fertilised. Which is one more than last time but percentage wise, less than last time (5out of 6). So not sure what to think. Hoping that we get at least two good embies.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (25-03-2016),smallkatty  (25-03-2016)