Closed Thread
Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    No squinting this morning. Showed up straight away too. (BH doesn't want to show it clearly)

Attachment 79607
    Congrats! I can see it really easily woo hoo!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No squinting this morning. Showed up straight away too. (BH doesn't want to show it clearly)

Attachment 79607
    Can see it much clearer today. Look forward to seeing darker pictures as it progresses xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo, I got the results of my BT and I got a BFP!

It's a bit surreal and I feel very nervous as we lost the last one at 12 weeks, so this time I feel like I'll have to actually give birth before I can believe it. But still, we're very thankful to have got this far.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (24-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (24-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (24-03-2016),Mink  (24-03-2016),mrsthomo  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Soooo, I got the results of my BT and I got a BFP!

It's a bit surreal and I feel very nervous as we lost the last one at 12 weeks, so this time I feel like I'll have to actually give birth before I can believe it. But still, we're very thankful to have got this far.
    Congratulations! What wonderful news!! It would be hard to not think about the past but good on you for enjoying the great news!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    That's exciting MaybeBabyIVF, I hope it keeps getting darker and darker for you. How many days post transfer are you again?
    Only 8dp2dt lol. I'm impatient.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Hi everyone 😊 hope it's ok for me to join in. I'm on my second day of injections, first IVF cycle (have three kids from previous relationship - conceived naturally. Due to surgical mishaps, my tubes are scarred shut otherwise fertility from myself and partner are all good. I'm 31.) I've never been a part of chatrooms or forums before this week so don't know what half the abbreviations are or what I'm doing lol. Just wanted to be able to ask questions to other people experiencing the same thing along my journey 😊

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivf newbie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (24-03-2016),mrsthomo  (29-03-2016),rmcl  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 79607
    I can definitely see that line today! Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    Hi everyone 😊 hope it's ok for me to join in. I'm on my second day of injections, first IVF cycle (have three kids from previous relationship - conceived naturally. Due to surgical mishaps, my tubes are scarred shut otherwise fertility from myself and partner are all good. I'm 31.) I've never been a part of chatrooms or forums before this week so don't know what half the abbreviations are or what I'm doing lol. Just wanted to be able to ask questions to other people experiencing the same thing along my journey 😊
    Welcome! It makes the journey easier to share with people who understand. Plus it's nice to ask questions when it's all new.
    I think there's a page with all the abbreviations and their meanings somewhere on bubhub.Remember looking at it a few years ago when I did my first cycle.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    I had my transfer last Friday, so this morning it makes it 6dp6dt

Im not sure if the pains could be something else. Im putting it on the clexane because its happening so close to when ive taken it.

For a tiny needle it sure packs a punch & stings like a mother.

My tummy is more bruised then when we were stimming. 😣
    Yep I remember having it done in my thighs each night and it was black and blue bruised and stung like crazy! Maybe try in the buttocks? I do my cetrotide in the bum and barely feel it (that's where most of my fat goes haha) but did bruise a bit. I'm thinking of going to see dr M about immune issues if this cycle doesn't work, and have a feeling I'll need the clexane too 😖 hope you don't have to take it for much longer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

@Maybebayveivf woo hoo!!! Got my iPhone screen on brightest setting and can see second line beautifully! Hope it continues to get darker!
    @rmcl congrats to you too! I've never been pregnant but I feel the same, I don't think I'd do any celebrating till I give birth haha hope this is a sticky one for you. Xx

As for me, I got 8 eggs - 2 looked borderline though, so I think it might just be 6 like my last cycle. So envious of the girls who get 10 or more but hopefully we end up with a good number of quality embies.

DH really pee'd me off when I woke from GA. He was asked to sign the anaesthesia payment and consent form but kept insisting I sign it coz it was my CC details even though I told him I wasn't allowed to sign any legal docs within 24hrs of anaesthesia. Ugh!!! He was so annoying and got upset with me. Sheesh have a little sympathy for the groggy girl who's writhing in pain! Sorry just needed to vent...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-03-2016),rmcl  (24-03-2016)