Closed Thread
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently at 5dp6dt
    Just wondering if any of you ladies experience intense stomach pains/upset tummy after injecting clexane? The first 3 days were fine, but over the past 3 nights i get really bad tummy pains & an upset tummy about 1-2hrs after injecting.

Its killing me and im too scared to go out at night incase it happens. (I inject at 6.30pm)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes very busy today! Good to hear about BFP lines. Transfer for us is looking like late next week at the earliest. My lining is thin (again!) so seeing if that will plump up a bit.
    And the insensitive IVF comments are the worst. Makes it harder when it comes from people you love.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-03-2016),Mink  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I think you more than deserve that break luv! So great to hear that you are so much happier with your new clinic and saving money on meds is such a bonus!

@OIC I'm sorry to hear about the bfn but yes please stick around, you'll probably be transferring just before me on your next go!

How did the scan go @NandM there are so many unknowns with your first time but still quite exciting that this could really be it

So sorry @SL1009 was hoping it was better news, be kind to yourself

Best of luck of you test @Lovebubs77 I really hope that you get your miracle, I'll have my fingers crossed

Ooh exciting @ABH so when's BT day?

Good luck @Flower78 hoping that af doesn't show for you

Congrats on being PUPO @babybeanie a hatching blast sounds promising, the count down is on to April 1st

Wow @HillDweller such nasty things for her to say! I definitely think you are right and that she doesn't like the thought of you potentially having a baby without her. Maybe it really does bother her deep down and she is doubting her own choice. My almost 2yo Ivf daughter is completely healthy and has hardly been sick, she also doesn't have any allergies. What does she know?!

Any news @rmcl? Hoping it was a bfp to match your hpt

It's all systems go now @katt1011 I have a feeling that af might be on her way but I couldn't be that lucky for my body to behave, right? I feel like something is happening but knowing me I'm probably just ovulating and going to be late again

@smallkatty I honestly think it would be too early just yet. You are 8dpo but that little one has only been in there for 2 days. Even if it implanted quickly, it probably only happened yesterday and then has to start secreting hcg, which enters your blood first. The urine is next. The earliest I've tested is 4 days after you and I got a decent line then so hopefully you can get a light one over the weekend.

Excited for you @MaybeBabyIVF that's looking very promising, well done you!

Yay @Staaz when I had a shower tonight I was thinking how my af could really start anytime now, I can't believe it's time again!

Best wishes for tomorrow @Mink I hope it goes well. I can't believe your friend as well, why would she want anyone to think she had an accident? When I was pregnant with DD, my neighbour asked if it was planned, I didn't like her question but obviously she didn't know about the Ivf

Oh no @RubyGirl I've heard that clexane isn't pleasant but haven't had any experience with it sorry

@lotsathoughts I hope your lining cooperates for you and everything falls into place, never a dull moment, is there?

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (25-03-2016),HillDweller  (23-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (23-03-2016),Mink  (23-03-2016),mrsthomo  (29-03-2016),OIC  (23-03-2016),RubyGirl  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @SL1009, big hugs.
    @HillDweller that's so insensitive. Sorry to hear about your cat, how distressing for you.

Yeahy for the squinter @MaybeBabyIVF, a line is a line! When's your BT?
    @rmcl how are you?
    @RubyGirl, sorry, I don't have any experience with clexane. Maybe you could chat with your FN tomorrow so that you're not worried all long weekend.
    @Mink GL for tomorrow!

Hi @NandM good luck for your first cycle.

Thanks @mrsthomo, @kdsd, & @Annerley. I had a few drinks, a big cry, and now I'm ready to go again! I start puregon tomorrow, only 25/day. Transfer should be about the same time as you @MrsSMS.

Good luck everyone! 💐

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-03-2016),Mink  (23-03-2016),MrsSMS  (24-03-2016),rmcl  (24-03-2016),RubyGirl  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RubyGirl I'm sorry you're getting those symptoms. I took my trigger last night and instantly felt sick all night and woke up at 2am in excruciating pain. As for the clexane, that needle is a damn biatch!!!! I had it for 5 days after surgery to prevent blood clots, but I didn't get any of your symptoms with it. Where are you right now in your IVF cycle? The pains could mean something else perhaps...

@Annerley people you hardly know ask the weirdest questions. Asking someone if the baby was planned is basically asking them - were you having so much fun between the sheets you got carried away and forgot to use protection?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @RubyGirl I'm sorry you're getting those symptoms. I took my trigger last night and instantly felt sick all night and woke up at 2am in excruciating pain. As for the clexane, that needle is a damn biatch!!!! I had it for 5 days after surgery to prevent blood clots, but I didn't get any of your symptoms with it. Where are you right now in your IVF cycle? The pains could
    I had my transfer last Friday, so this morning it makes it 6dp6dt

Im not sure if the pains could be something else. Im putting it on the clexane because its happening so close to when ive taken it.

For a tiny needle it sure packs a punch & stings like a mother.

My tummy is more bruised then when we were stimming. 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    No squinting this morning. Showed up straight away too. (BH doesn't want to show it clearly)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458765890.459471.jpg

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (24-03-2016),kdsd  (24-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (24-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (24-03-2016),OIC  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Wow so much is happening in here

@maybebaby hopefully that line continues to get darker for you

@Annerley yes af came early i got a 28 day instead of my normal 32 i was hoping for the 32 but we never get a say lol hopefully your body is cooperating for once and not ovulating late. School holidays already n i have to get up early next friday to go n have a bt ugh so annoying its a hr drive cause the one i go to get them n done knows me and knows they can only use the back of my hand to get blood the others get squeamish lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @babybeanie congrats on being PUPO! My blood test is the day before yours...are you going to POAS?
    Not sure yet. Hubby is overseas on business until next Tuesday so I might wait for him to get back and see if we do one together. I always felt bad that he was the 4th person to find out with our failed pregnancy because we were both at work when the news came through so if it's positive I'd like to do it with him

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    No squinting this morning. Showed up straight away too. (BH doesn't want to show it clearly)

Attachment 79607
    That's exciting MaybeBabyIVF, I hope it keeps getting darker and darker for you. How many days post transfer are you again?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-03-2016)