Closed Thread
Page 27 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Im a PGD patient 2dp6dt now. So frustrated. I cant stand waiting til april to do my bt. When should I do my POAS? I really want to know before Easter I saw on the web that progesterone hormone wont affect the test result, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    @Flower78 and @MaybeBabyIVF how are you feeling after your transfers last week? I'm 4dp5dtf, having a few little twinges but who knows. I have my last pregnyl shot tomorrow, so no poas for me until the day before my bt. Fingers crossed for the other ladies cycling and big hugs for the ones who need it. X
    I'm going good. I'm now 7dp2dt and may have POAS early hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Hi @ABF I'm 5dp5dt today. Feeling really crampy last two days like AF but no sign of her luckily. Not sure what to think either- here's hoping for us! Deciding when to POAS...,
    Shouldn't ask me as I'm a bad influence when it comes to POAS. I wasn't meant to POAS til Tues next week. But couldn't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    So I'm officially pupo with a hatching blastocyst. BT is April first. Hope there's no April fools joke on us!
    Oh Hun Good luck. My BT is the day before :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks @kdsd I hope so, we're about due for some good news I think.

I visited a friend yesterday who said some pretty upsetting things to me about IVF. She's not the type to be nasty on purpose, so I don't know what was going on in her mind. Usually I wouldn't let the type of things she said get to me, but they did this time DH was furious when I told him. She's childless by choice (and I think wants me to stay the same in all honesty, which is probably the motivation behind it) and seriously said such things to me as "All the IVF kids I know are messed up. Allergies and other health problems, it obviously isn't good for them" and "You have to be careful, the drugs give you cancer you know" and "Don't you think if your egg and DH's sperm isn't compatible, it's biology trying to tell you not to have kids?"

I'm quite a scientific person and so is she usually, and I know she knows next to nothing about IVF, her entire knowledge is based on 2 people she knows who have been through it. I've done enough research to be able to roll my eyes at her comments, but it's really not something I needed to hear right now, you know? :/
    Oh Hun massive hugs. I've had children naturally to my ex and DH and I have been trying for 3 years our first pregnancy was MMC at 13 weeks and our little girl was fine (I was under enormous stress at the time due to my ex) so often wonder if that was the case. But then I've found out my right tube is fully blocked and my right ovary is where most of my eggs came from this round in IVF so not always the case. Try to brush it off Hun because no matter what you'll love your Bub regardless of how they make it earth side.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    I had my BT this morning!! The nurse said I should find out the results sometime after lunch, I'm so nervous
    Ohhh fingers crossed for you Hun I'm excited for you.

Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

How are you all? For those who have just entered tww good luck for those who are also awaiting results good luck. We all definitely need the luck.

Afm af came early so now looking at transfer probably by the 8th if i ovulate this month lol i hate how so much of ivf especially natural fets is all down to your body working properly. Atleast im not on all those hormones.
    Sorry to hear Hun. On wards and upwards for you and I hope your body plays the game for you xo

AFM: well I'm now 7dp2dt and will admit I need to go to POAS annon. I tested last weekend to make sure trigger wasn't still in the system and got neg test. But I've had really bad heart burn the last 2 nights which is unheard of for me and also burst in to tears earlier for something silly so thought to hell with it. Went out to chemist from work and bought some HPTs & did one thinking it will still be too early to test. Welllll there's a faint 2nd line. Don't need to squint to see it but trying to get a pic of it is proving a little difficult. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458698266.967748.jpg

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-03-2016),babybeanie  (24-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016),rmcl  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @rmcl & @mrsthomo & @MaybeBabyIVF people can be insensitive j*rks cant they? Even my own family have said some stupid things. Sometimes I think people just don't know what to say, so they blurt out dumb comments. Maybe I should just start saying "Wow. That's pretty insensitive", then just change the subject when it happens. I'm usually a pretty confident and outspoken person, but I guess when you're already a bit sensitive and worried about something, those small comments can linger in your mind
    @rmcl I have everything crossed for you for your BT today! @MaybeBabyIVF Oooooh yay for the faint line & symptoms!
    Last edited by HillDweller; 23-03-2016 at 12:02.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallkatty View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Im a PGD patient 2dp6dt now. So frustrated. I cant stand waiting til april to do my bt. When should I do my POAS? I really want to know before Easter I saw on the web that progesterone hormone wont affect the test result, right?
    Hi smallkatty

I did a HPT 8dp5dtf because I couldn't stand the wait and got a BFP. I have just kept in mind that it may not be accurate so that I don't get my hopes up too much, but doing nothing was killing me! I had my BT this morning so I should find out this afternoon whether that BFP is official.

My (very non professional) understanding is that it is the trigger shot that has HCG in it that can give a false positive on a HPT if you do it too early, the progesterone will not. Good luck whatever you decide to do, I hope the wait is worth it for you in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Hi smallkatty

I did a HPT 8dp5dtf because I couldn't stand the wait and got a BFP. I have just kept in mind that it may not be accurate so that I don't get my hopes up too much, but doing nothing was killing me! I had my BT this morning so I should find out this afternoon whether that BFP is official.

My (very non professional) understanding is that it is the trigger shot that has HCG in it that can give a false positive on a HPT if you do it too early, the progesterone will not. Good luck whatever you decide to do, I hope the wait is worth it for you in the end
    Hahaha you sound like me. I'm only on progesterone now and heard the same.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks @rmcl & @mrsthomo & @MaybeBabyIVF people can be insensitive j*rks cant they? Even my own family have said some stupid things. Sometimes I think people just don't know what to say, so they blurt out dumb comments. Maybe I should just start saying "Wow. That's pretty insensitive", then just change the subject when it happens. I'm usually a pretty confident and outspoken person, but I guess when you're already a bit sensitive and worried about something, those small comments can linger in your mind
    @rmcl I have everything crossed for you for your BT today! @MaybeBabyIVF Oooooh yay for the faint line & symptoms!
    They sure can. TTC is hard enough without having to go through the roller coaster of having fertility issues and then IVF. I'm very blunt so most probably would just say how it was making me feel then change the subject

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Wow that wasn't a long wait! Haha.
    Yeah I really hate not being able to schedule everything because it all depends on when things happen with your body. *sigh* I just wanna be organized!
    I hope things go smoothly for you! x
    @MaybeBabyIVF Yay for that second line and those cute nails!
    Wishing you all the best for your BT next Thursday!
    @HillDweller You're welcome. At least we know that we can come here for some support when we need it. ♡
    I read somewhere that a good thing to say is "Wow that was rude, you must be so embarrassed" haha
    I'm slowly growing a backbone but haven't yet said that.
    My mum asked me why we don't just apply for adoption.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @katt1011 Wow that wasn't a long wait! Haha.
    Yeah I really hate not being able to schedule everything because it all depends on when things happen with your body. *sigh* I just wanna be organized!
    I hope things go smoothly for you! x
    @MaybeBabyIVF Yay for that second line and those cute nails!
    Wishing you all the best for your BT next Thursday!
    @HillDweller You're welcome. At least we know that we can come here for some support when we need it. ♡
    I read somewhere that a good thing to say is "Wow that was rude, you must be so embarrassed" haha
    I'm slowly growing a backbone but haven't yet said that.
    My mum asked me why we don't just apply for adoption.
    Thanks Hun. Yeh my nails are my one selfish thing each month as I rarely drink (& won't be til next year sometime now) lol. Ohhh I love the wow that was rude one will have to keep that in mind haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hahaha you sound like me. I'm only on progesterone now and heard the same.
    Same. When r u going to have POAS? Is dt3 too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallkatty View Post
    Same. When r u going to have POAS? Is dt3 too early
    I did already today lol. Faint bfp so apprehensively excited