Closed Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 and @MaybeBabyIVF how are you feeling after your transfers last week? I'm 4dp5dtf, having a few little twinges but who knows. I have my last pregnyl shot tomorrow, so no poas for me until the day before my bt. Fingers crossed for the other ladies cycling and big hugs for the ones who need it. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @ABF I'm 5dp5dt today. Feeling really crampy last two days like AF but no sign of her luckily. Not sure what to think either- here's hoping for us! Deciding when to POAS...,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley yes it was @Lovebubs77 that was still with us over at the old thread

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I can totally understand not wanting to think about IVF for awhile. After my last bfn at start of Jan I just couldn't stomach the thought of anything IVF related.

Sounds like we're back, and doing stronger now after a break *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm officially pupo with a hatching blastocyst. BT is April first. Hope there's no April fools joke on us!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016),sunny79  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kdsd I hope so, we're about due for some good news I think.

I visited a friend yesterday who said some pretty upsetting things to me about IVF. She's not the type to be nasty on purpose, so I don't know what was going on in her mind. Usually I wouldn't let the type of things she said get to me, but they did this time DH was furious when I told him. She's childless by choice (and I think wants me to stay the same in all honesty, which is probably the motivation behind it) and seriously said such things to me as "All the IVF kids I know are messed up. Allergies and other health problems, it obviously isn't good for them" and "You have to be careful, the drugs give you cancer you know" and "Don't you think if your egg and DH's sperm isn't compatible, it's biology trying to tell you not to have kids?"

I'm quite a scientific person and so is she usually, and I know she knows next to nothing about IVF, her entire knowledge is based on 2 people she knows who have been through it. I've done enough research to be able to roll my eyes at her comments, but it's really not something I needed to hear right now, you know? :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Thanks @kdsd I hope so, we're about due for some good news I think.

I visited a friend yesterday who said some pretty upsetting things to me about IVF. She's not the type to be nasty on purpose, so I don't know what was going on in her mind. Usually I wouldn't let the type of things she said get to me, but they did this time DH was furious when I told him. She's childless by choice (and I think wants me to stay the same in all honesty, which is probably the motivation behind it) and seriously said such things to me as "All the IVF kids I know are messed up. Allergies and other health problems, it obviously isn't good for them" and "You have to be careful, the drugs give you cancer you know" and "Don't you think if your egg and DH's sperm isn't compatible, it's biology trying to tell you not to have kids?"

I'm quite a scientific person and so is she usually, and I know she knows next to nothing about IVF, her entire knowledge is based on 2 people she knows who have been through it. I've done enough research to be able to roll my eyes at her comments, but it's really not something I needed to hear right now, you know? :/
    Oh you poor thing, what ignorant comments from someone who should be supporting you. People can be very insensitive, we've had 'turkey baster' type jokes and other stupid comments multiple times from family members. They forget that having to undergo IVF almost forces a very intimate part of your life to become more public. We do not take it lightly, it's not an easy road, and we do not think it's a joke. Do your best to hold your head up high and know that you are doing the right thing for your family

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my BT this morning!! The nurse said I should find out the results sometime after lunch, I'm so nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear about your cat and your friend saying nasty things. It sounds like she has no idea what she's talking about. *hugs*
    @Lovebubs77 Yay! Congratulations on being pupo! When is your BT? I have everything crossed for you! Oh I would so love for us all to move on to a due in group! ♡ x
    @babybeanie I'm sorry to hear you had a rough January.
    I'm sorry I wasn't here to listen or anything. *hugs!*
    Congratulations on being pupo! With a hatching! blastocyst none the less! When is your BT? x
    @rmcl I have my fingers crossed for you today!

Afm still on the pill and Synarel.
    I looked in my bag of "goodies" (drugs) and have noticed that I paid the pharmacy a dispensing fee per medication (if that makes sense) and have only paid $38.30 for 2 boxes of Endometrin!! My last clinic charged me $60 per box so I'm just in awe! I'm certainly glad we changed clinics. ♡

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (24-03-2016),HillDweller  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016),rmcl  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

How are you all? For those who have just entered tww good luck for those who are also awaiting results good luck. We all definitely need the luck.

Afm af came early so now looking at transfer probably by the 8th if i ovulate this month lol i hate how so much of ivf especially natural fets is all down to your body working properly. Atleast im not on all those hormones.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (24-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016),rmcl  (23-03-2016)