Closed Thread
Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Good luck to everyone in the TWW and everyone else starting to cycle.

I am on Cd6 tonight will be the 4th night injecting. Have a scan tomorrow morning to check how we are tracking then maybe re scan Friday or Monday, feeling a little nervous this is my first IVF cycle.

Excited to meet you all and get advice or just support from everyone going thru the same at the same time 😊

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (23-03-2016),mrsthomo  (22-03-2016),rmcl  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OIC I'm sorry to hear that your period has arrived.
    I hope this cycle is much better for you! x

Hi @MrsSMS! Nice to see you!
    Wow! I hope the next few weeks go fast for us all and that the week beginning the 11th is a lucky one! x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (22-03-2016),OIC  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NandM! Nice to meet you!
    Good luck for your scan in the morning! I'll be thinking of you. x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

NandM  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BT was negative today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smallkatty View Post
    @HillDweller i have had short af in nov & feb too. I have some emotional breakdown in feb that might be the reason y my af became short. My hormone level dropped significantly n produced bad follicles. While in nov, i have started my second cycle immediately after my first failed cycle n coz a short af. It was caused by high dose injected.
    Not sure if this is ur case. My advice to u is relex, stay clamn n ask ur doc.
    That's interesting @smallkatty thanks. The day before I O'd this month I saw my cat killed by dogs. I was in a pretty severe case of shock for a few days and have been pretty upset a fair bit of the time since. I wonder whether that could have messed with my hormones a bit. I know stress used to delay O for me when we were trying naturally.

So sorry to hear SL1009

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley you have an amazing memory! I'm 5dp2dt - did another double transfer! Really busy in work so that has been good to keep me distracted & not totally overthinking every little thing. Currently having an internal debate about when I'll POAS 😉. Looks like a lot of us from the end of last year are getting ready to go again. Hopefully we'll see lots of BFPs & all move on (& stay in) a due in group next. Sending everyone babydust!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller Sorry to hear. RIP lovely cat. Take care. My hormones level does affected by mood. Good luck and stay strong.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smallkatty For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smallkatty View Post
    @HillDweller Sorry to hear. RIP lovely cat. Take care. My hormones level does affected by mood. Good luck and stay strong.
    Thanks @smallkatty xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - so sorry to hear about your cat... that would have been so horrible to watch.. They say a death means a new beginning.. so fingers crossed itll be your time xx
    @Lovebubs77 - hoping embie is settling in well... My son was from a 2dt... Are you going to be POAS earlier than BT day??
    @SL1009 - Im so so sorry it has ended this way... Massive hugs to u.. Drink lots, eat loads of chocolate.. have everything crossed for your next cycle xx
    @NandM - Good luck with your scan... hope there is a few follies already growing in there..
    @OIC - Sorry the biatch has arrived.. big hugs and good luck next cycle. lets hope April is the month for plenty more BFPs (including mine!!)

Cant wait for after easter already... this part of my cycle is boring and doesnt much feel like Im actually cycling as my BT's done start until tuesday next week. Start Gonal F this thursday...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

OIC  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

@kdsd - my DD was a day 2 transfer too! I think for me, fresh & early is the way to go. Good luck with your cycle!

I will POAS before my blood test - just not sure exactly when!
    Last edited by Lovebubs77; 23-03-2016 at 06:44.