Closed Thread
Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@SL1009 good luck with bt today

@babybeanie and sunny good luck for et this week.

@mrsthomo im like annerley waiting for af which should be this week hopefully its so dragging waiting for af lol when u want it it never comes when you dont want it comes. Hopefully my transfer will be the week of the 10th in april. Wow your starting all again with a whole new cycle i hope you get some good results

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smallkatty congratulations on being pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, haven't posted much in the last few weeks, since nothing much has been happening for me.

I'm day 4 of a new cycle now, started my GonalF injections last night. I'm on a slightly lower dose this time in an effort to avoid overstimming.

I'll be doing acupuncture each week to try and improve my circulation in the hope it'll improve my lining this time. Although, I did it all last month and this AF has been ridiculously short... So I'm not sure what that means.

I see we've had some great news in here over the last few weeks. Congrats to the BFP's and good EPU numbers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nurse just rang me this mon, bt test on 1 april, which is a day after my period due

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller i have had short af in nov & feb too. I have some emotional breakdown in feb that might be the reason y my af became short. My hormone level dropped significantly n produced bad follicles. While in nov, i have started my second cycle immediately after my first failed cycle n coz a short af. It was caused by high dose injected.
    Not sure if this is ur case. My advice to u is relex, stay clamn n ask ur doc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I know what you mean! My last af decided to arrive the day before my birthday. What a nice gift. /: lol
    I hope you don't have to wait too long!
    Thank you! My egg collection will be the week beginning the 10th of April as well so hopefully it's a great week for both you and I! x
    @HillDweller Wishing you all the best for your stim cycle! I hope you enjoy your acupuncture sessions and they improve things for you. x
    @smallkatty Best of luck for your BT next Friday!
    I am so sorry to hear about your breakdown in Feb and I hope you're feeling better now!
    I suffer from anxiety and depression and I must say the end of last year was a very rough time for me so I am happy to lend an ear and a hug, even if it is just an internet hug! This stuff can be so tough sometimes but I am absolutely sure it will be worth it in the end! ♡ x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smallkatty hooray for being pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rtkirk hope you feel better soon, fingers crossed it sticks regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh @SL1009, I really hope you get some good news! @Annerley thanks for your response. You both gave me hope for a little while, but the poas bfn was real, so I've had my beta BT today, and period pain is setting in as I wait for the call.
    I think I'll go straight into another FET, so today is day 1 all over again, but I think that means I can stay in this thread?

Fx for those getting results soon, and GL for those who are pupo, I think that the TWW is worse than the jabbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mrsthomo looks like your joining @Annerley @katt1011 and myself! I took my last BCP this morning so I will be expecting AF over the weekend or maybe sooner. I am doing a medicated FET transfer day looks like 13/4. Hopefully we all have better results than last time x

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (22-03-2016),mrsthomo  (22-03-2016)