Closed Thread
Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley thx for da information. I have just done my first frozen trf in genea, it took only 10mins. Still waiting for nurse to call to confirm bt date. Excited n worry.
    Feel a bit camping on my left ovaries. Is it normal? I try to walk slow on my way Home.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smallkatty For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @smallkatty.. rest up for the next 24 hours if u can. The cramping is probably a post ovulation pain.
    @mrsthomo hope you got the rest you needed away from it all. Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Good luck to those who are pupo or have had terriffic news.

To anyone whos had bad news big cyber hugs i know how it feels

@mrsthomo yay your back im doing fet next month and im finally doing a natural fet i went back to the old ivf clinic where i still have eggs from ds 7 years ago. Hopefully change will bring us both the luck we need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smallkatty congratulations on being pupo!! Wishing you the best of luck. Take care of yourself x
    @kdsd Thank you lovely. I think I'm ready to jump right back in! Too late if I'm not! Lol x
    @katt1011 Nice to see a familiar face!
    Yay! Wishing you all the very best of luck with your transfer. Hope you've been looking after yourself. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrsthomo. Great to see you back. Good luck for the new cycle.
    Good luck to you too katt1011. Great to see familiar faces.
    Any idea for a date for you Annerley?
    I am up to my 4th medicated fet on Thursday this week.
    Hope we are all graduating to a new thread soon. ;-)
    Good luck to everyone.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. Welcome to all the recent joiners hope it's good news for everyone.
    congrats SL1009! Have you POAS since the other day? Fx for your BFP. Your BT is Fri yes?
    Good luck to those that have ET.
    i have been v sick the last few days so not holding out hope for a BFP. Don't think my body can do anything extra atm. I'm lucky though and have three more frosties so trying to stay positive about that. Just the cost! argh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi Mrsthomo. Great to see you back. Good luck for the new cycle.
    Good luck to you too katt1011. Great to see familiar faces.
    Any idea for a date for you Annerley?
    I am up to my 4th medicated fet on Thursday this week.
    Hope we are all graduating to a new thread soon. ;-)
    Good luck to everyone.
    Hey girls! Nice to see you all, will read back to see where you are at @katt1011, @mrsthomo & @Annerley *sending hugs*

Like my transfer buddy @sunny79, I'm transferring (from a natural FET) this week, scheduled for 9:45 this morning. This is the last of my embies- PGD tested ok so I'm hopeful that this could be the one to give us our first take home baby.

Hoping for some healthy BFP for us all, figure we're all due some good luck

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @smallkatty congrats on being PUPO! I know I've had twinges following both of my transfers. The transfer I had with my DD was after a fresh stim and they said during the transfer that my ovaries were still swollen from the process. They said it was completely normal and quite common given everything our bodies go through during an Ivf cycle. I would say what your feeling is just your body recovering from the process.

Hi @mrsthomo I've missed you!! So good to hear from you again and I hope this cycle gives you a better outcome xx

Best of luck with your transfers @sunny79 and @babybeanie, who else was it that was on track with the two of you, was it @Lovebubs77?
    im not sure if I dare to predict with my transfer will be given how much it was delayed the last time but I'm hoping that my cycles have reset now. My af should be be starting over the Easter period so then I'd be on track for a mid April transfer if everything goes to plan. I think I'll be around the same time as @katt1011 and @MrsSMS again.

Hope you feel better soon @rtkirk I really hope this is it for you regardless!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (22-03-2016),mrsthomo  (22-03-2016),rtkirk  (22-03-2016),Staaz  (23-03-2016),sunny79  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sunny79!
    It's nice to see you too. Thank you!
    How exciting! I will be thinking of you on Thursday!
    Graduating to a new thread would be wonderful!
    *fingers crossed* for us all. x
    @rtkirk Sorry to hear that you've not been well!
    When was your transfer and when is your BT? I have my fingers crossed for you anyway. x
    @babybeanie Yay! It's nice to hear you don't have much of a wait. So close to being pupo! I will be thinking of you this morning.
    I hope your transfer goes perfectly! x

Hi @Annerley I've missed all of you! I honestly just haven't had the energy to think about IVF for a while.
    Thank you so much! I feel really good about it. I love my new FS and all the people at my new clinic are just lovely.
    I hope your af hurries up so you can get started!! xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-03-2016),babybeanie  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @rtkirk I POAS on Sunday and showed positive 1-2 weeks. I took the test because I had spotting overnight on Saturday. Had bleeding on Sunday which has continued. Had bad cramps on Sunday but cramps have gone away just little niggles. Bleeding isn't heavy like a full period but is also significantly more than spotting. If I was to have a miscarriage I would imagine more blood and more pain! Trying to stay positive! Because of the bleeding, BT got moved to today and yesterday started having pessaries 3x daily instead of twice. I'm certain that beta will come back positive just a matter of where my numbers are at and if they continue to rise over the next couple of blood tests until scan. Scary times for sure. I'm not sure why I'm feeling hopeful even after the bleeding so maybe that's a sign, who knows!!!xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (22-03-2016),Staaz  (23-03-2016)