Closed Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm still here too ladies. I'm still in my month off but we'll be cycling again within the next few weeks.

Hello to the ladies I already know and hello to the ones I haven't "met" yet!

Hope we're all destined for success this time round
    Hilldweller! Welcome on board again!

So nice having so many familiar girls on here for another cycle - but in this nicest way wish you all weren't here and had gotten your BFP already!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    @razzybear @Staaz @maybebaby I'm in for this month too after failure in Jan/feb. Appointment with the FS is tomorrow afternoon to make a new plan for the next cycle. Fingers crossed for everyone
    So nice to see some familiar faces.

I'm still here too ladies. I'm still in my month off but we'll be cycling again within the next few weeks.

Hello to the ladies I already know and hello to the ones I haven't "met" yet!

Hope we're all destined for success this time round
    Good luck Hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    Hilldweller! Welcome on board again!

So nice having so many familiar girls on here for another cycle - but in this nicest way wish you all weren't here and had gotten your BFP already!
    Right back at you.

AFM: still in denial here that after 3years it's all underway. I'm so chilled ATM it's not funny. Guess my brain now figures I'm not the one in control. Who knows.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @razzybear, same to you!
    @MaybeBabyIVF that's kind of how IVF makes me feel too - more in control. The years I was trying naturally made me feel like I was just throwing confetti into the air and hoping it landed in the right place LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @razzybear, same to you!
    @MaybeBabyIVF that's kind of how IVF makes me feel too - more in control. The years I was trying naturally made me feel like I was just throwing confetti into the air and hoping it landed in the right place LOL
    Hahaha love the analogy of that one. That's exactly like how it is.

Doesn't help DH swimmers aren't where they need to be either.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha love the confetti comment, it's so true!!

Just had our appointment with the FS to make a new plan. We're going in guns'a'blazin! High doses of vitamins. Then an April cycle with no down regulation pills or noise spay. Instead doing a quick cycle with FSH and LH combined injection as well as a human growth hormone injection (apparently not covered by Medicare) but has been increasing the embryo quality in younger patients in recent studies (I'm 30). Has anyone had this in their cycle? It sounds intense!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (02-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm doing a medicated FET this month, I'm CD 3 today and started Syneral and Progynova. I'm only on one 2ng Progynova which seems low compared to what I've seen others on. Only ever done natural FET before so it's new to me.

Good luck everyone, let's hope it's our month!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm leftover from the Jan-Feb thread and have just entered the TWW. PUPO with two embies from a fresh transfer. And I only had three eggs so I'm feeling pretty happy!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Hahaha love the analogy of that one. That's exactly like how it is.

Doesn't help DH swimmers aren't where they need to be either.

Yeah, my DH's swimmers are just "borderline" ok and now that we know we have major binding/communication dramas between my eggs and his swimmers, it really was just throwing confetti....into a tornado

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie85 View Post
    Haha love the confetti comment, it's so true!!

Just had our appointment with the FS to make a new plan. We're going in guns'a'blazin! High doses of vitamins. Then an April cycle with no down regulation pills or noise spay. Instead doing a quick cycle with FSH and LH combined injection as well as a human growth hormone injection (apparently not covered by Medicare) but has been increasing the embryo quality in younger patients in recent studies (I'm 30). Has anyone had this in their cycle? It sounds intense!
    Oh so hoping this gets you the long awaited BFP. Both DH and I are only 31 so not much older than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm doing a medicated FET this month, I'm CD 3 today and started Syneral and Progynova. I'm only on one 2ng Progynova which seems low compared to what I've seen others on. Only ever done natural FET before so it's new to me.

Welcome to the dark side 😉 can't help you with FET as this is my first cycle of IVF. But good luck

Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    I'm leftover from the Jan-Feb thread and have just entered the TWW. PUPO with two embies from a fresh transfer. And I only had three eggs so I'm feeling pretty happy!
    Hey Hun. Another familiar face yay. You're literally UTD ATM hope they've dug in nice and well.

Yeah, my DH's swimmers are just "borderline" ok and now that we know we have major binding/communication dramas between my eggs and his swimmers, it really was just throwing confetti....into a tornado
    😂 I tell DH that his swimmers are like him: stubborn & don't ask for directions lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post

Hi @Flower78 - is there a reason you have switched to a medicated transfer this time?

I'm just asking out of curiousity as I see a few girls do them but I've only ever done a natural one.