Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations @Kathk18 xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @Mink Apparently warm water with lemon juice on an empty stomach in the morning works too. But doesnt work on me.
    Kiwis are fantastic on me, blueberries and weirdly enough eggs benedict for breaky from a cafe (i have no idea how or why lol)
    Im the queen of constipation remedies lol
    Haha thanks for the tips! I've heard about the kiwis and water with lemon. Sadly though, they don't do much for me and I think I'm at extreme breaking point that only an enema can help me with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kathk100!!! Fantastic news for you.

Wow MaybebabyIVF they are brilliant numbers. Just blows me away when it was going to be cancelled. Cheers to the wait and see approach.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (15-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread.. Been reading on since the start but waiting for approval to start this month.. All systems go.. just waiting on AF to arrive.. Due thurs/fri.. so any day now and I'll be starting jabbing...
    This is the first cycle for #2 for us... We got our BFP on cycle #3 with our now 2.5 yr old son. Looking forward to starting again.
    Looking forward to having cycle buddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @kdsd welcome to the thread. How exciting to be starting soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Congrats Kathk100!!! Fantastic news for you.

Wow MaybebabyIVF they are brilliant numbers. Just blows me away when it was going to be cancelled. Cheers to the wait and see approach.
    I'll give a big cheers to the wait and see approach. I'll find out today how they're all going :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Hi ladies... hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread.. Been reading on since the start but waiting for approval to start this month.. All systems go.. just waiting on AF to arrive.. Due thurs/fri.. so any day now and I'll be starting jabbing...
    This is the first cycle for #2 for us... We got our BFP on cycle #3 with our now 2.5 yr old son. Looking forward to starting again.
    Looking forward to having cycle buddies
    Welcome aboard Hun. Hope the ride is short and sweet for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Kathk18. Awesome news.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I've been a bit quiet on here lately, I've been reading your posts but I just haven't got around to posting. Congratulations to all of you who have had good news and results! It's encouraging to hear the positive outcomes. Good luck to all those who have pick ups and transfers this week

I'm a week away from my BT and am finding the waiting excruciating. The last few days I have felt exactly how I did with my first pregnancy (now 4.5 y.o. dd), tired, nauseous, crampy, constipated and emotional, but it's scary to think that all this may just be due to the yukky progesterone. I caved and did a HPT last night (even though I know that it might give a false positive) and it came back positive. As it was 15 days after the trigger shot I'm a little hopeful that it may be accurate, and regardless, it was actually thrilling to see two lines on a pregnancy test after being so used to just the one! Anyway, rightly or wrongly it has given me a little push to keep my eye on the prize and stay positive.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

Clover30  (16-03-2016),Grannyblank  (17-03-2016),HillDweller  (21-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (16-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2016),Mink  (16-03-2016),OIC  (20-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Hi Ladies

I've been a bit quiet on here lately, I've been reading your posts but I just haven't got around to posting. Congratulations to all of you who have had good news and results! It's encouraging to hear the positive outcomes. Good luck to all those who have pick ups and transfers this week

I'm a week away from my BT and am finding the waiting excruciating. The last few days I have felt exactly how I did with my first pregnancy (now 4.5 y.o. dd), tired, nauseous, crampy, constipated and emotional, but it's scary to think that all this may just be due to the yukky progesterone. I caved and did a HPT last night (even though I know that it might give a false positive) and it came back positive. As it was 15 days after the trigger shot I'm a little hopeful that it may be accurate, and regardless, it was actually thrilling to see two lines on a pregnancy test after being so used to just the one! Anyway, rightly or wrongly it has given me a little push to keep my eye on the prize and stay positive.
    Ohhhh everything crossed for you xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

rmcl  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome kdsd. Hope AF visits soon.

did you hear anything yet MaybeBabyIVF? How are your embies going?
    rmcl I hope it stays sticky and you get your BFP. Good sign so far...

I had my ET this afternoon so now I wait...Oh who am I kidding? I will totally POAS asap!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2016),rmcl  (17-03-2016)