Closed Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF

Yeh good. No nausea, just fatigue and hunger. 7w3ds today, little cub is measuring 7w2ds but heart beat is getting stronger so all good.

Saw an OB today for the first time but didnt really like him. So have an appt with another OB in 2 weeks and heard really good things about her so looking forward to it and hoping it goes well.

Will be lurking around seeing how everyone is going, might have some input wherever i can.

Read you got 14 eggs, thats fantastic!!!! I got the same number and had 11 fertilise and 8 good quality frozen. Hope you get an awesome fertilisation result!!!
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 15-03-2016 at 16:09.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF

Yeh good. No nausea, just fatigue and hunger. 7w3ds today, little cub is measuring 7w2ds but heart beat is getting stronger so all good.

Saw an OB today for the first time but didnt really like him. So have an appt with another OB in 2 weeks and heard really good things about her so looking forward to it and hoping it goes well.

Will be lurking around seeing how everyone is going, might have some input wherever i can.

Read you got 14 eggs, thats fantastic!!!! I got the same number and had 11 fertilise and 8 good quality frozen. Hope you get an awesome fertilisation result!!!
    Ohh fx for a good OB. Yep we had 14, 11 of them mature, 1 didn't do a thing lol, 1 fertilised but not properly and so we have 9 on the go which they said are perfect atm so fx they're all good but off to a great start :-) so really happy. What a week can do considering it was going to be canned this time last week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    y all, just got the call... BFP  still so surreal . hcg levels in the 700s. Estimated due date 20 Nov. 
    Go for my ultrasound 4 April... 
    Thank you to all for your awesome support and hope you all get your BFP

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kathk18 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (16-03-2016),Annerley  (17-03-2016),CasD  (18-03-2016),Flower78  (15-03-2016),Grannyblank  (17-03-2016),HillDweller  (21-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (15-03-2016),Mink  (15-03-2016),Staaz  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    y all, just got the call... BFP  still so surreal . hcg levels in the 700s. Estimated due date 20 Nov. 
    Congratulations that's great!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

@Kathk18 huge congrats!!! Very exciting times ahead! Wishing you an uneventful pregnancy.

@MaybeBabyIVF what amazing numbers! I'm so jealous... In a good way. I can't imagine myself getting numbers anywhere near that. I got 6 last time at a higher dose that grew really quickly, I'm on a lower dose now so I'm hoping we can grow some more at a slower rate. Just think, you potentially have 9 babies in waiting right now hehe

@Evelynmoo so nice to see you here and to hear how wonderful you're doing! And that Bub is growing healthily. Keep us posted with your pregnancy adventure

I have been in so much pain non stop since starting injections. I've been taking the max dose of panadeine extra and am soooo constipated (sorry tmi). My endo symptoms are exacerbated by the stim drugs. I really don't know what else to do apart from cry and sleep. I can't wait for this to be over.
    Last edited by Mink; 15-03-2016 at 19:08.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (15-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink take some movicol sachets for constipation. My gastro advised me to take it as much as i need because its just natural minerals like sodium. It just adds water to your stool to soften it.
    Ive been on and off movicol for 2 years now and since doing ivf my constipation is a lot better so if i do need movicol i only need a spoonful but you can use a whole sachet if you need

P.s. i still think of you whenever i hear bieber lol
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 15-03-2016 at 19:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo haha I haven't heard the sad Bieber song in a while. It's just something about that darn melody.
    Yep, movicol is my best frenemie! It's the only thing that works for me, tastes horrible, makes my stomach churn badly but doesn't give me nausea like the other laxatives. And I'm taking like 3 sachets a day 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink Apparently warm water with lemon juice on an empty stomach in the morning works too. But doesnt work on me.
    Kiwis are fantastic on me, blueberries and weirdly enough eggs benedict for breaky from a cafe (i have no idea how or why lol)
    Im the queen of constipation remedies lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathk18 View Post
    Woohoo so happy for you babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF what amazing numbers! I'm so jealous... In a good way. I can't imagine myself getting numbers anywhere near that. I got 6 last time at a higher dose that grew really quickly, I'm on a lower dose now so I'm hoping we can grow some more at a slower rate. Just think, you potentially have 9 babies in waiting right now hehe

I have been in so much pain non stop since starting injections. I've been taking the max dose of panadeine extra and am soooo constipated (sorry tmi). My endo symptoms are exacerbated by the stim drugs. I really don't know what else to do apart from cry and sleep. I can't wait for this to be over.
    I know right still trying to get my head around the potential 9 embryos. Will see how they go over the next few days :-)

Hope things settle down for you soon. It would be even worse being in that much pain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Kathk18  (15-03-2016),Mink  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bring on Friday!!! It's a big day for a few of us! BT booked for us.. Ready for the 2WW to be done! Fingers and toes crossed for you all.. Good luck!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CasD For This Useful Post:

ABH  (16-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2016)