Closed Thread
Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Lotsathoughts I remember you from a few years ago. Funny that traveling for a ET works out cheaper. Fx your BT shows March for your ET.

Goodluck KathK18. I would have POAS 100 times by now!
    Awesome news ABH and MaybebabyIVF. Friday will be here before you know it for your ET.

My ET is scheduled for Wednesday- just waiting on the time now. Getting a bit excited but trying to stay calm as well.

Lots of baby dust to all those ladies in the tww. Hope they are sticky ones.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

ABH  (15-03-2016),Kathk18  (15-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @lotsathoughts yes we were in the same dig last time around. @ABH is here too. I can't believe our little ones are all coming up to being 2 already. All the best for your blood test!

Good luck with your transfers @Flower78 @ABH @rtkirk and @MaybeBabyIVF

Fingers crossed for you @Kathk18 I know why you mean though, when is did my medicated cycle, I was getting tons of possible pregnancy symptoms but all were listed as possible side effects for the Crinone. Once I stopped Crinone, most of the side effects went even though it actually was a bfp! Good luck!

So sorry to hear that @Sunnysummers

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

ABH  (15-03-2016),Flower78  (15-03-2016),Kathk18  (15-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining this group. We have 2 frozen embryos and trying for #2. DD is 4 in June. I have just had to abandon my first cycle because my body has decided not to ovulate by itself anymore, which they think is due to surgery and hormone therapy last year because I have fibroids. Just waiting on AF which is due in just over a week to start a stimulated cycle. Fingers crossed we all get our bundles of joy soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @ABH yep I barely slept coz of the progesterone pessaries on my last cycle! Good luck for your ET on Friday

I'm currently on day 4 of injections and the stupid needle jammed twice with the needle in me!!!! Argh! Not happy Jan!!
    Ouch that wouldn't of been fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    After the very faint bfp for me the other day there hasn't been anymore since then. I think I'm out. Blood test Wednesday but not holding any hope. Can just feel it hasn't worked. Sucks big time! I have a feeling it's implanting but then something goes wrong. Good luck to everyone soon to find out results. I'm hoping at least some of us get good news.
    Hugs Hun. Hope you get some answers xo

Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Yes Lotsathoughts I remember you from a few years ago. Funny that traveling for a ET works out cheaper. Fx your BT shows March for your ET.

Goodluck KathK18. I would have POAS 100 times by now!
    Awesome news ABH and MaybebabyIVF. Friday will be here before you know it for your ET.

My ET is scheduled for Wednesday- just waiting on the time now. Getting a bit excited but trying to stay calm as well.

Lots of baby dust to all those ladies in the tww. Hope they are sticky ones.
    Good luck to you too. At least there will be a few of to keep ourselves sane lol.

Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining this group. We have 2 frozen embryos and trying for #2. DD is 4 in June. I have just had to abandon my first cycle because my body has decided not to ovulate by itself anymore, which they think is due to surgery and hormone therapy last year because I have fibroids. Just waiting on AF which is due in just over a week to start a stimulated cycle. Fingers crossed we all get our bundles of joy soon xxx
    Welcome. Sorry to hear this cycle is a bust & fingers crossed for next month

AFM: I'm bouncing off the walls. We got 14 eggs at EPU & of the 14, 11 were mature. 1 didn't do anything, 1 fertilised but has fertilised funny & the other 9 are perfect. I'm so stunned considering they almost cancelled this whole cycle last week. So I'll have 1 transferred and then 8 for the freezer all going well.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

ABH  (15-03-2016),Clover30  (16-03-2016),Flower78  (15-03-2016),HillDweller  (21-03-2016),Mink  (15-03-2016),rtkirk  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    After the very faint bfp for me the other day there hasn't been anymore since then. I think I'm out. Blood test Wednesday but not holding any hope. Can just feel it hasn't worked. Sucks big time! I have a feeling it's implanting but then something goes wrong. Good luck to everyone soon to find out results. I'm hoping at least some of us get good news.
    Sorry to hear. It's so hard when we have no idea why it hasn't worked, hope next time is the one or you get a nice surprise at BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ******stalker alert*******

Good luck for the entire process to all the ladies I am familiar with from all the previous months and same to all the newbies!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

ABH  (15-03-2016),HillDweller  (21-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (15-03-2016),Mink  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like friday is a popular day. My transfer is scheduled for then as well.

I was welcomed to the wonderful world of pessaries last night (and i thought crinone was horrible).

I am not a fan at all of the oily residue it tends to leave. My washing pile is going to double!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

ABH  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post

I was welcomed to the wonderful world of pessaries last night (and i thought crinone was horrible).

I am not a fan at all of the oily residue it tends to leave. My washing pile is going to double!
    Good luck for all of us on Friday! Liners are definitely essential with the pessaries!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    ******stalker alert*******

Good luck for the entire process to all the ladies I am familiar with from all the previous months and same to all the newbies!!!!!!!!
    How are you going Hun?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post

Yes I've bought liners as much as I hate them lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amazing result @MaybeBabyIVF xxx