Closed Thread
Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1021
  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    207
    Reviews
    0
    Yes Lotsathoughts I remember you from a few years ago. Funny that traveling for a ET works out cheaper. Fx your BT shows March for your ET.

    Goodluck KathK18. I would have POAS 100 times by now!
    Awesome news ABH and MaybebabyIVF. Friday will be here before you know it for your ET.

    My ET is scheduled for Wednesday- just waiting on the time now. Getting a bit excited but trying to stay calm as well.

    Lots of baby dust to all those ladies in the tww. Hope they are sticky ones.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

    ABH  (15-03-2016),Kathk18  (15-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (15-03-2016)

  3. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    696
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked
    860
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @lotsathoughts yes we were in the same dig last time around. @ABH is here too. I can't believe our little ones are all coming up to being 2 already. All the best for your blood test!

    Good luck with your transfers @Flower78 @ABH @rtkirk and @MaybeBabyIVF

    Fingers crossed for you @Kathk18 I know why you mean though, when is did my medicated cycle, I was getting tons of possible pregnancy symptoms but all were listed as possible side effects for the Crinone. Once I stopped Crinone, most of the side effects went even though it actually was a bfp! Good luck!

    So sorry to hear that @Sunnysummers

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

    ABH  (15-03-2016),Flower78  (15-03-2016),Kathk18  (15-03-2016),lotsathoughts  (15-03-2016)

  5. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining this group. We have 2 frozen embryos and trying for #2. DD is 4 in June. I have just had to abandon my first cycle because my body has decided not to ovulate by itself anymore, which they think is due to surgery and hormone therapy last year because I have fibroids. Just waiting on AF which is due in just over a week to start a stimulated cycle. Fingers crossed we all get our bundles of joy soon xxx

  6. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    831
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked
    555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @ABH yep I barely slept coz of the progesterone pessaries on my last cycle! Good luck for your ET on Friday


    I'm currently on day 4 of injections and the stupid needle jammed twice with the needle in me!!!! Argh! Not happy Jan!!
    Ouch that wouldn't of been fun at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    After the very faint bfp for me the other day there hasn't been anymore since then. I think I'm out. Blood test Wednesday but not holding any hope. Can just feel it hasn't worked. Sucks big time! I have a feeling it's implanting but then something goes wrong. Good luck to everyone soon to find out results. I'm hoping at least some of us get good news.
    Hugs Hun. Hope you get some answers xo

    Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Yes Lotsathoughts I remember you from a few years ago. Funny that traveling for a ET works out cheaper. Fx your BT shows March for your ET.

    Goodluck KathK18. I would have POAS 100 times by now!
    Awesome news ABH and MaybebabyIVF. Friday will be here before you know it for your ET.

    My ET is scheduled for Wednesday- just waiting on the time now. Getting a bit excited but trying to stay calm as well.

    Lots of baby dust to all those ladies in the tww. Hope they are sticky ones.
    Good luck to you too. At least there will be a few of to keep ourselves sane lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining this group. We have 2 frozen embryos and trying for #2. DD is 4 in June. I have just had to abandon my first cycle because my body has decided not to ovulate by itself anymore, which they think is due to surgery and hormone therapy last year because I have fibroids. Just waiting on AF which is due in just over a week to start a stimulated cycle. Fingers crossed we all get our bundles of joy soon xxx
    Welcome. Sorry to hear this cycle is a bust & fingers crossed for next month

    AFM: I'm bouncing off the walls. We got 14 eggs at EPU & of the 14, 11 were mature. 1 didn't do anything, 1 fertilised but has fertilised funny & the other 9 are perfect. I'm so stunned considering they almost cancelled this whole cycle last week. So I'll have 1 transferred and then 8 for the freezer all going well.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    ABH  (15-03-2016),Clover30  (16-03-2016),Flower78  (15-03-2016),HillDweller  (21-03-2016),Mink  (15-03-2016),rtkirk  (15-03-2016)

  8. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    789
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysummers View Post
    After the very faint bfp for me the other day there hasn't been anymore since then. I think I'm out. Blood test Wednesday but not holding any hope. Can just feel it hasn't worked. Sucks big time! I have a feeling it's implanting but then something goes wrong. Good luck to everyone soon to find out results. I'm hoping at least some of us get good news.
    Sorry to hear. It's so hard when we have no idea why it hasn't worked, hope next time is the one or you get a nice surprise at BT.

  9. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    ******stalker alert*******

    Good luck for the entire process to all the ladies I am familiar with from all the previous months and same to all the newbies!!!!!!!!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

    ABH  (15-03-2016),HillDweller  (21-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (15-03-2016),Mink  (15-03-2016)

  11. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Looks like friday is a popular day. My transfer is scheduled for then as well.

    I was welcomed to the wonderful world of pessaries last night (and i thought crinone was horrible).

    I am not a fan at all of the oily residue it tends to leave. My washing pile is going to double!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

    ABH  (15-03-2016)

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    789
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Looks like friday is a popular day. My transfer is scheduled for then as well.

    I was welcomed to the wonderful world of pessaries last night (and i thought crinone was horrible).

    I am not a fan at all of the oily residue it tends to leave. My washing pile is going to double!
    Good luck for all of us on Friday! Liners are definitely essential with the pessaries!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    RubyGirl  (15-03-2016)

  15. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    831
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked
    555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    ******stalker alert*******

    Good luck for the entire process to all the ladies I am familiar with from all the previous months and same to all the newbies!!!!!!!!
    How are you going Hun?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyGirl View Post
    Looks like friday is a popular day. My transfer is scheduled for then as well.

    I was welcomed to the wonderful world of pessaries last night (and i thought crinone was horrible).

    I am not a fan at all of the oily residue it tends to leave. My washing pile is going to double!
    Yes I've bought liners as much as I hate them lol.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    RubyGirl  (15-03-2016)

  17. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amazing result @MaybeBabyIVF xxx


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Wendys Music School
Wendy’s Music School. Experience, Quality and great service! For qualifying students we will get you playing or singing your favourite music in 90 days GUARANTEED! Book a free assessment online now!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!